First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[COMPETITION] Pandora Hearts
AWESOME Forum Mod!
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 7/19/09

Amarate wrote:


SimpleCandy wrote:


Amarate wrote:


SimpleCandy wrote:


Amarate wrote:

I read a few pages didn't have time for more...seams cool...I'll be entering 2 simple pics...as soon as I find my cable...-.-'...I'll probably be late as usual


can't wait to see it! ^^


LoL I appreciate your excitement XD (^-^)->CUTEBALL!


AHAHA i know right? the one thing i'm good at!


LoL well you're good at drawing too...btw. when did you see someone laugh about someone else's effort?Okay it happens but not here XD


lol right?
Artist
1309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My Mind
Offline
Posted 7/19/09

SimpleCandy wrote:


Amarate wrote:


SimpleCandy wrote:


Amarate wrote:


SimpleCandy wrote:


Amarate wrote:

I read a few pages didn't have time for more...seams cool...I'll be entering 2 simple pics...as soon as I find my cable...-.-'...I'll probably be late as usual


can't wait to see it! ^^


LoL I appreciate your excitement XD (^-^)->CUTEBALL!


AHAHA i know right? the one thing i'm good at!


LoL well you're good at drawing too...btw. when did you see someone laugh about someone else's effort?Okay it happens but not here XD


lol right?


OMG you're funny damnit
Artist
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Sunagakure
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
Minna-san!!~~
I read a few chapters of pandora hearts, and i think it's cool! ^_^
Anyways... Here's the drawing i made!!
Sorry for the low quality... :D
AWESOME Forum Mod!
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

Amarate wrote:


SimpleCandy wrote:


Amarate wrote:


SimpleCandy wrote:


Amarate wrote:


SimpleCandy wrote:


Amarate wrote:

I read a few pages didn't have time for more...seams cool...I'll be entering 2 simple pics...as soon as I find my cable...-.-'...I'll probably be late as usual


can't wait to see it! ^^


LoL I appreciate your excitement XD (^-^)->CUTEBALL!


AHAHA i know right? the one thing i'm good at!


LoL well you're good at drawing too...btw. when did you see someone laugh about someone else's effort?Okay it happens but not here XD


lol right?


OMG you're funny damnit


great! glad u think so
AWESOME Forum Mod!
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

elyon65616 wrote:

Minna-san!!~~
I read a few chapters of pandora hearts, and i think it's cool! ^_^
Anyways... Here's the drawing i made!!
Sorry for the low quality... :D



so pretty~
Artist
1309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My Mind
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

SimpleCandy wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:

Minna-san!!~~
I read a few chapters of pandora hearts, and i think it's cool! ^_^
Anyways... Here's the drawing i made!!
Sorry for the low quality... :D



so pretty~


Damn I stand no chance by this...but I'll enter anyway ^-^ great work
THE BOSS! BEWARE!
9578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tsuna's house.
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

elyon65616 wrote:

Minna-san!!~~
I read a few chapters of pandora hearts, and i think it's cool! ^_^
Anyways... Here's the drawing i made!!
Sorry for the low quality... :D


wow! nice!! it looks exactly like the picture!!
xD its almost like you traced ( XD EVERYONE KNOWs YOU DIDN'T!!!) it!!!
great job!!
Artist
24041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/22/09 , edited 7/22/09
Here's a pic i painted, is it any good???

AWESOME Forum Mod!
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

Sorrelfeather wrote:

Here's a pic i painted, is it any good???



i like it!
44139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / US
Offline
Posted 7/24/09 , edited 7/30/09
Ok, finished mine up. I might just start watching this show after looking at pictures from it and reading info on it. It looks pretty interesting. So here is my picture. This is suppose to be Vincent Nightray. It didnt really end up looking like him. I think I made his face to long and there is something funky with his eyes..lol. Oh well though. Colored with Prismacolor colored pencils and markers.
Artist
1309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My Mind
Offline
Posted 7/25/09
YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!I'm not lateeeeeee! ^-^ XD
Here it goes!

44139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / US
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

Amarate wrote:

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!I'm not lateeeeeee! ^-^ XD
Here it goes!



They look awesome! Nice job!
Artist
1309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My Mind
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

Mysticmom2 wrote:


Amarate wrote:

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!I'm not lateeeeeee! ^-^ XD
Here it goes!



They look awesome! Nice job!

Thank you very much...
THE BOSS! BEWARE!
9578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tsuna's house.
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

Mysticmom2 wrote:

Ok, finished mine up. I might just start watching this show after looking at pictures from it and reading info on it. It looks pretty interesting. So here is my picture. This is suppose to be Vincent Nightrail. It didnt really end up looking like him. I think I made his face to long and there is something funky with his eyes..lol. Oh well though. Colored with Prismacolor colored pencils and markers.


xD its nightray, but thats fine!
44139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / US
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

twilight150 wrote:


Mysticmom2 wrote:

Ok, finished mine up. I might just start watching this show after looking at pictures from it and reading info on it. It looks pretty interesting. So here is my picture. This is suppose to be Vincent Nightrail. It didnt really end up looking like him. I think I made his face to long and there is something funky with his eyes..lol. Oh well though. Colored with Prismacolor colored pencils and markers.


xD its nightray, but thats fine!


Ohh ok..lol. Gonna go change it. =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.