quick question about my girl the korean drama
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / long beach,calif...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09 , edited 7/16/09
so i just recent have been watching it. i know it's like a couple years old but i'm so confused


like yoo rin's dad saved the company's granddaughter, but who's the granddaughter??

654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / long beach,calif...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
come on someone..help please
524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

asian28 wrote:

so i just recent have been watching it. i know it's like a couple years old but i'm so confused


like yoo rin's dad saved the company's granddaughter, but who's the granddaughter??



You find out about the granddaughter near the end-ish, kinda. If I remember correctly...
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / long beach,calif...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

LiveLaughLove75 wrote:


asian28 wrote:

so i just recent have been watching it. i know it's like a couple years old but i'm so confused


like yoo rin's dad saved the company's granddaughter, but who's the granddaughter??



You find out about the granddaughter near the end-ish, kinda. If I remember correctly...


so the granddaughter exist? she's not dead?
524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

asian28 wrote:


LiveLaughLove75 wrote:


asian28 wrote:

so i just recent have been watching it. i know it's like a couple years old but i'm so confused


like yoo rin's dad saved the company's granddaughter, but who's the granddaughter??



You find out about the granddaughter near the end-ish, kinda. If I remember correctly...


so the granddaughter exist? she's not dead?


*Hopes this doesn't ruin anything....* But yeah she does exist, she didn't die.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
~no personal thread.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-67729/the-dramamovie-help-thread/ ---> ask here.

oh, someone already reported it.
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
As posted above me.

Locked.
You must be logged in to post.