First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Hentai and Human Attraction
10521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

illincrux wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


Yei

Maybe some really messed up ones, but I think most would just be happy they have anything that condones their perversion.


I don’t know about that. I never really had much of a sex drive until I started watching pornography. Then I couldn’t get it out of my head. Keep in mind I’m a teenage boy, and a virgin… But, yeah, if it weren’t for pornography this saving myself for marriage thing would be so very much easier. I wonder if the effect would be the same with a pedophile and animated kiddy porn. Porn is a drug, and like other drugs, you build up a tolerance and start looking for stronger things.


Actually not quite so. I watch porn every now and then, and i have 0 sex drive / desire, as I'm asexual, I usually watch it because I have nothing better to do. So it's never been like a drug to me. Btw saving yourself for marriage is stupid, and pointless. While your dating her shes going to want sex, and shes going to either pressure you for it, or leave you because you wont give it to her.


With all due respect I think you’re completely full of it. but that's just me.


Well since most guys are complete whores I can understand that viewpoint, but whether you believe it or not I'm asexual, have been for a long time. But whatever think what you want. Doesn't really make a difference.


lmao, you should join AVEN then...And I wouldn't say 'most' men are whores (takes two to tango buddy!) and I would reword it as most of the human race is composed of whores. Why the hell do you think they're so many of us?


Most guys are whores, what guy would want to pass on the chance to fuck 2 chicks at once ? Or 3 or 4 ? If doing that would make a chick a whore, then it also makes a guy a whore. Same applies to all the other things that make chicks whores, but for some reason guys can get away with without being whores. If it makes a chick a whore, than it also makes a guy a whore.
Posted 7/23/09

Allhailodin wrote:


illincrux wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


Yei

Maybe some really messed up ones, but I think most would just be happy they have anything that condones their perversion.


I don’t know about that. I never really had much of a sex drive until I started watching pornography. Then I couldn’t get it out of my head. Keep in mind I’m a teenage boy, and a virgin… But, yeah, if it weren’t for pornography this saving myself for marriage thing would be so very much easier. I wonder if the effect would be the same with a pedophile and animated kiddy porn. Porn is a drug, and like other drugs, you build up a tolerance and start looking for stronger things.


Actually not quite so. I watch porn every now and then, and i have 0 sex drive / desire, as I'm asexual, I usually watch it because I have nothing better to do. So it's never been like a drug to me. Btw saving yourself for marriage is stupid, and pointless. While your dating her shes going to want sex, and shes going to either pressure you for it, or leave you because you wont give it to her.


With all due respect I think you’re completely full of it. but that's just me.


Well since most guys are complete whores I can understand that viewpoint, but whether you believe it or not I'm asexual, have been for a long time. But whatever think what you want. Doesn't really make a difference.


lmao, you should join AVEN then...And I wouldn't say 'most' men are whores (takes two to tango buddy!) and I would reword it as most of the human race is composed of whores. Why the hell do you think they're so many of us?


Most guys are whores, what guy would want to pass on the chance to fuck 2 chicks at once ? Or 3 or 4 ? If doing that would make a chick a whore, then it also makes a guy a whore. Same applies to all the other things that make chicks whores, but for some reason guys can get away with without being whores. If it makes a chick a whore, than it also makes a guy a whore.


So what's your point?
I think you missed mine...
10521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

illincrux wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


illincrux wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


Yei

Maybe some really messed up ones, but I think most would just be happy they have anything that condones their perversion.


I don’t know about that. I never really had much of a sex drive until I started watching pornography. Then I couldn’t get it out of my head. Keep in mind I’m a teenage boy, and a virgin… But, yeah, if it weren’t for pornography this saving myself for marriage thing would be so very much easier. I wonder if the effect would be the same with a pedophile and animated kiddy porn. Porn is a drug, and like other drugs, you build up a tolerance and start looking for stronger things.


Actually not quite so. I watch porn every now and then, and i have 0 sex drive / desire, as I'm asexual, I usually watch it because I have nothing better to do. So it's never been like a drug to me. Btw saving yourself for marriage is stupid, and pointless. While your dating her shes going to want sex, and shes going to either pressure you for it, or leave you because you wont give it to her.


With all due respect I think you’re completely full of it. but that's just me.


Well since most guys are complete whores I can understand that viewpoint, but whether you believe it or not I'm asexual, have been for a long time. But whatever think what you want. Doesn't really make a difference.


lmao, you should join AVEN then...And I wouldn't say 'most' men are whores (takes two to tango buddy!) and I would reword it as most of the human race is composed of whores. Why the hell do you think they're so many of us?


Most guys are whores, what guy would want to pass on the chance to fuck 2 chicks at once ? Or 3 or 4 ? If doing that would make a chick a whore, then it also makes a guy a whore. Same applies to all the other things that make chicks whores, but for some reason guys can get away with without being whores. If it makes a chick a whore, than it also makes a guy a whore.


So what's your point?
I think you missed mine...


Guys do all the same things that female "whores" do but they don't get called whores ?
Posted 7/23/09 , edited 7/23/09

Allhailodin wrote:


illincrux wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


illincrux wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


Yei

Maybe some really messed up ones, but I think most would just be happy they have anything that condones their perversion.


I don’t know about that. I never really had much of a sex drive until I started watching pornography. Then I couldn’t get it out of my head. Keep in mind I’m a teenage boy, and a virgin… But, yeah, if it weren’t for pornography this saving myself for marriage thing would be so very much easier. I wonder if the effect would be the same with a pedophile and animated kiddy porn. Porn is a drug, and like other drugs, you build up a tolerance and start looking for stronger things.


Actually not quite so. I watch porn every now and then, and i have 0 sex drive / desire, as I'm asexual, I usually watch it because I have nothing better to do. So it's never been like a drug to me. Btw saving yourself for marriage is stupid, and pointless. While your dating her shes going to want sex, and shes going to either pressure you for it, or leave you because you wont give it to her.


With all due respect I think you’re completely full of it. but that's just me.


Well since most guys are complete whores I can understand that viewpoint, but whether you believe it or not I'm asexual, have been for a long time. But whatever think what you want. Doesn't really make a difference.


lmao, you should join AVEN then...And I wouldn't say 'most' men are whores (takes two to tango buddy!) and I would reword it as most of the human race is composed of whores. Why the hell do you think they're so many of us?


Most guys are whores, what guy would want to pass on the chance to fuck 2 chicks at once ? Or 3 or 4 ? If doing that would make a chick a whore, then it also makes a guy a whore. Same applies to all the other things that make chicks whores, but for some reason guys can get away with without being whores. If it makes a chick a whore, than it also makes a guy a whore.


So what's your point?
I think you missed mine...


Guys do all the same things that female "whores" do but they don't get called whores ?


Says who?
It is a known fact that women are more likely to make money at whoring (which means prostitution) then guys...Now that I've thought about it, I've heard more females call other men and/or women whores than guys.
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

Allhailodin wrote:

Guys do all the same things that female "whores" do but they don't get called whores ?


I fully agreed in your statement. Both of them at fault as well
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

illincrux wrote:

Says who?
It is a known fact that women are more likely to make money at whoring (which means prostitution) then guys...Now that I've thought about it, I've heard more females call other men and/or women whores than guys.


How about pimp?
They make a lots of money from rich aunt.
3692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
hmm...your explanation for the girls in hentai makes sense, but, at least in the example drawing you gave, it didnt seem like the chins/noses/foreheads were particularly focused on more for the guys...maybe a girl can verify or deny this? lol
10521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

illincrux wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


illincrux wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


illincrux wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


Yei

Maybe some really messed up ones, but I think most would just be happy they have anything that condones their perversion.


I don’t know about that. I never really had much of a sex drive until I started watching pornography. Then I couldn’t get it out of my head. Keep in mind I’m a teenage boy, and a virgin… But, yeah, if it weren’t for pornography this saving myself for marriage thing would be so very much easier. I wonder if the effect would be the same with a pedophile and animated kiddy porn. Porn is a drug, and like other drugs, you build up a tolerance and start looking for stronger things.


Actually not quite so. I watch porn every now and then, and i have 0 sex drive / desire, as I'm asexual, I usually watch it because I have nothing better to do. So it's never been like a drug to me. Btw saving yourself for marriage is stupid, and pointless. While your dating her shes going to want sex, and shes going to either pressure you for it, or leave you because you wont give it to her.


With all due respect I think you’re completely full of it. but that's just me.


Well since most guys are complete whores I can understand that viewpoint, but whether you believe it or not I'm asexual, have been for a long time. But whatever think what you want. Doesn't really make a difference.


lmao, you should join AVEN then...And I wouldn't say 'most' men are whores (takes two to tango buddy!) and I would reword it as most of the human race is composed of whores. Why the hell do you think they're so many of us?


Most guys are whores, what guy would want to pass on the chance to fuck 2 chicks at once ? Or 3 or 4 ? If doing that would make a chick a whore, then it also makes a guy a whore. Same applies to all the other things that make chicks whores, but for some reason guys can get away with without being whores. If it makes a chick a whore, than it also makes a guy a whore.


So what's your point?
I think you missed mine...


Guys do all the same things that female "whores" do but they don't get called whores ?


Says who?
It is a known fact that women are more likely to make money at whoring (which means prostitution) then guys...Now that I've thought about it, I've heard more females call other men and/or women whores then guys.


Guys will fuck more than once chick at once on a regular basis, if it were a chick screwing more than one guy at once on a regular basis she would be called a whore, so why can guys do it without being whores ? There are some guys who would be more than happy to screw a different chick every day of the week, some will even tell you this, but if a chick wants to screw a different guy every day of the week shes a whore ? Girls will often leave a guy for a hotter or richer guy, guys sometimes do the same, leaving a girl for a hotter or richer girl. And so on.


So if we look at this is a perspective where what makes a chick a whore also makes a guy a whore, guys are just as if not more whorish than girls are. Yet nobody ever seems to notice this.
3692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

Gilli3ishot wrote:

I didnt bother reading the rest after the 3rd reply. So if someone already said this than my bad.

Well i think the main primarily thing that make people like hentai is because it provides them with certain fantasy that can't be provided by real live "actors/actress" . Such as character fantasies and certain activities and the outcome and process of the activites. U get me?''

Well the main point is that the cartoon you can draw whatever you want; but real life can't really do all the stuff. So it provides certain fantasies.


yea actually now that i think about it, i doubt its all biological. (i mean, we are well aware that the drawings are very different from human beings, so i dont think its a reproductive drive...). yours seems to be a better explanation than the one given by the thread originator.
Posted 7/23/09 , edited 7/23/09


What the hell are you talking about?

I think you're confusing whores with being promiscuous.

Everyone has their preferences in how they approach sexual relationships:

heteroromantic: romantic attraction primarily or solely towards person(s) of the opposite sex.
biromantic: romantic attraction towards person(s) of either sex.
homoromantic: romantic attraction primarily or solely towards person(s) of the same sex.
aromantic: lack of romantic attraction towards anyone of either sex.
panromantic: Romantic attraction not based on gender or lack of gender.


[edit]

Yeah I know I'm being a dick by not feeding into this sexism crap.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

Allhailodin
Well since most guys are complete whores I can understand that viewpoint, but whether you believe it or not I'm asexual, have been for a long time. But whatever think what you want. Doesn't really make a difference.


My thoughts exactly.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

SeraphAlford wrote:


drizza wrote:

I dont know what it is about Japan making these animes or manga's in loli or shotacon where grown adults like little kids. Even the hentais that show this is a turn off but thats the thing about hentai it is there to fulfill your every fantasy. You can't make a pornography where your having sex with a child hell if you get caught watching it you go to jail. How can you do rape lol when you know the acting is bad the rape just doesnt look real. So this kinda stuff is easy on a hentai now all the pedophiles and the rapist can finally watch their fetishes.


Well, the term Lolita is derived from a book written by Vladimir Nobokov in 1958. In the book a thirteen year old girl shares a room with a grown man. The trend itself was originally a bit like the ‘school girl,’ fetish which I have a thing for. I don’t want to see actual underage girls having sex, but I very much find a grown woman in a school girl’s skimpy uniform sexy. The Lolita fashion started out a bit like this and people just started pushing the envelope until they create the weird stuff they have now.


Do you think the artists who make these mangas/hentais involving children lust after them. I mean after all they have to take an interest in it if they going to graphically draw a young one being raped or having sex?
10521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

illincrux wrote:

What the hell are you talking about?

I think you're confusing whores with being promiscuous.

Everyone has their preferences in how they approach sexual relationships:

heteroromantic: romantic attraction primarily or solely towards person(s) of the opposite sex.
biromantic: romantic attraction towards person(s) of either sex.
homoromantic: romantic attraction primarily or solely towards person(s) of the same sex.
aromantic: lack of romantic attraction towards anyone of either sex.
panromantic: Romantic attraction not based on gender or lack of gender.


[edit]

Yeah I know I'm being a dick by not feeding into this sexism crap.


Guys are just as whorish as girls, they do all the same things that qualify girls as whores, so that makes guys whores too. Just pointing that out.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

Allhailodin wrote:


illincrux wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


Yei

Maybe some really messed up ones, but I think most would just be happy they have anything that condones their perversion.


I don’t know about that. I never really had much of a sex drive until I started watching pornography. Then I couldn’t get it out of my head. Keep in mind I’m a teenage boy, and a virgin… But, yeah, if it weren’t for pornography this saving myself for marriage thing would be so very much easier. I wonder if the effect would be the same with a pedophile and animated kiddy porn. Porn is a drug, and like other drugs, you build up a tolerance and start looking for stronger things.


Actually not quite so. I watch porn every now and then, and i have 0 sex drive / desire, as I'm asexual, I usually watch it because I have nothing better to do. So it's never been like a drug to me. Btw saving yourself for marriage is stupid, and pointless. While your dating her shes going to want sex, and shes going to either pressure you for it, or leave you because you wont give it to her.


With all due respect I think you’re completely full of it. but that's just me.


Well since most guys are complete whores I can understand that viewpoint, but whether you believe it or not I'm asexual, have been for a long time. But whatever think what you want. Doesn't really make a difference.


lmao, you should join AVEN then...And I wouldn't say 'most' men are whores (takes two to tango buddy!) and I would reword it as most of the human race is composed of whores. Why the hell do you think they're so many of us?


Most guys are whores, what guy would want to pass on the chance to fuck 2 chicks at once ? Or 3 or 4 ? If doing that would make a chick a whore, then it also makes a guy a whore. Same applies to all the other things that make chicks whores, but for some reason guys can get away with without being whores. If it makes a chick a whore, than it also makes a guy a whore.


It is like a double standard though lol it looks good for guys to sleep around with many women etc. Lol if someone calls me a whore or a hoe it really doesnt bother me at all. But for a girl if they do the same they are looked down upon and they get offended by the words hoe, whore, bitch I wonder why is that?
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

illincrux

Yeah I know I'm being a dick by not feeding into this sexism crap.


It’s not sexism, it’s a real double standard. Whenever men are sexually promiscuous people tend to over look it. They say things like, “boys will be boys,” or, “Fucking lady killer,” “You’re such a dog, man.” Now, if a girl does that it’s a social taboo and people call her a whore. Like rap videos. The women who dance in those videos—their job title is literally ‘video ho,’ whereas the male background dances for rap videos are just called background dancers. You can look it up, type “video ho, wiki,’ google. That’s their job title.

It’s a double standard that isn’t fair to women, and rather we like it or not it’s a very real thing. People have a right to complain about such inequalities.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.