First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Hentai and Human Attraction
5586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/24/09
..I like loli's. Loli's = Hentai = Horny = erect penis = sexual urge = jerkoff/sex/fantasize about underage girls i'll never touch in real life.

Lets say anime keeps me in line and allows me to have normal relationships with girls
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

Oedi wrote:

..I like loli's. Loli's = Hentai = Horny = erect penis = sexual urge = jerkoff/sex/fantasize about underage girls i'll never touch in real life.

Lets say anime keeps me in line and allows me to have normal relationships with girls :D


Was all that info on your creepiness really necessary?...
5586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/24/09
Totally. *is joking btw*

I just feel that people make such a big deal about hentai/porn/fetish that it's just fun to make fun of it
909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 7/25/09
i think most prefer hentai better than live-action because in the anime the physical features they like in a girl or a boy is portrayed by that character so they turn them on and i don't think it's bizarre i mean, teenagers appreciate cartoons more than live-action

my classmates (boys) talks about it all the time and most of the time i have to put my hands on my ears to prevent myself from hearing their conversations (they sat directly behind me) and i hate to admit but after a while i got used to it i asked them why they like hentai so much than the real one and they said it's because of the amazing graphics and the cute characters i mean obviously not all those who star in live porns are cute or good-looking and i think men prefer cute, innocent and baby-faced characters the type they could dominate and such and anime does agreat job in fullfilling their fetishes.
1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 7/25/09 , edited 7/25/09
People seem to enjoy things they'll never get in real life
312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 7/25/09
More perfect bodies, always certain fetishes that you don't see very normally, and everythings just perfect I guess?
880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / London
Offline
Posted 7/25/09
Drawing is just an artist fantasy at true perfect. People can find hentai more appealing because when it come down to it these artists are portraying the ideal woman for sexual desire...
1846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Davis, California
Offline
Posted 7/26/09

Allhailodin wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


Yei

Maybe some really messed up ones, but I think most would just be happy they have anything that condones their perversion.


I don’t know about that. I never really had much of a sex drive until I started watching pornography. Then I couldn’t get it out of my head. Keep in mind I’m a teenage boy, and a virgin… But, yeah, if it weren’t for pornography this saving myself for marriage thing would be so very much easier. I wonder if the effect would be the same with a pedophile and animated kiddy porn. Porn is a drug, and like other drugs, you build up a tolerance and start looking for stronger things.


Actually not quite so. I watch porn every now and then, and i have 0 sex drive / desire, as I'm asexual, I usually watch it because I have nothing better to do. So it's never been like a drug to me. Btw saving yourself for marriage is stupid, and pointless. While your dating her shes going to want sex, and shes going to either pressure you for it, or leave you because you wont give it to her.


With all due respect I think you’re completely full of it. but that's just me.


Well since most guys are complete whores I can understand that viewpoint, but whether you believe it or not I'm asexual, have been for a long time. But whatever think what you want. Doesn't really make a difference.


I'm sorry to say but I have to agree with Seraph on this one(Albeit not as harshly as him). From what I can see, I say that you are more celibate than truly asexual.

Besides, just because a person has sexual drive does not automatically make them "whores" or "horny bastards" nor does being asexual makes you a person who can't love(As I've elaborated much on in my latest forum topic). In the case of people who have sexual drive, there are people who are celibate who don't think with their dick and look beyond the hedonistic sexual pleasures of an relationship and want commitment. I agree with you that people who rely too much on sexual attraction are repellent but that behavior does not apply to all people who have sexual attraction. The world is not divided between sexual horny bastards who cannot control there sexual urges or people who completely lack sex drive.There is such a thing as celibacy.

I really wish people wouldn't rely on making such marginalizing stereotypes like this.
8484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/26/09
You explain how the drawings are drawn in such a way that people may find it attractive, but it doesn't say anything why people perfer thoes features in a cartoon over a real person with the features.
10521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 7/26/09

QuasimodoSunday wrote:


I'm sorry to say but I have to agree with Seraph on this one(Albeit not as harshly as him). From what I can see, I say that you are more celibate than truly asexual.

Besides, just because a person has sexual drive does not automatically make them "whores" or "horny bastards" nor does being asexual makes you a person who can't love(As I've elaborated much on in my latest forum topic). In the case of people who have sexual drive, there are people who are celibate who don't think with their dick and look beyond the hedonistic sexual pleasures of an relationship and want commitment. I agree with you that people who rely too much on sexual attraction are repellent but that behavior does not apply to all people who have sexual attraction. The world is not divided between sexual horny bastards who cannot control there sexual urges or people who completely lack sex drive.There is such a thing as celibacy.

I really wish people wouldn't rely on making such marginalizing stereotypes like this.


Asexual is a lack of sexual attraction and / or lack of desire to have sex, I fall into both of those categories. I have no desire for relationships( I don't want the commitment, the loss of free time, the time, money and effort I'd have to put into it, and all that stuff, seems like a lose-lose situation to me), and no desire or sexual attraction to people, and I have no interest in having sex with anyone, that's how it's been for me for a long time. So from what I understand about asexuality, I would fall under that category.

I agree with you, just because someone has sexual drive that doesn't automatically make them a whore, but my point was, that guys are just as whorish as girls are, because they do all the same things that girls do that get them categorized as whores, my point was that its a double standard, why can some guys do all the same things female "whores" do without being considered whores themselves ? Its an annoying double standard. I know that not everyone does this, but some people do. Just like not all chicks are whores, but some are, same applies to guys, not all of em are whores but some are.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/09
sexually inactive: without sexual desire or activity
2. without sex-linked features: lacking any apparent sex or sex organs
3. without sexual fusion: describes reproduction in which there is no fusion of male and female sex cells gametes, e.g. vegetative reproduction or budding

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/09

kerrigan88 wrote:

You explain how the drawings are drawn in such a way that people may find it attractive, but it doesn't say anything why people perfer thoes features in a cartoon over a real person with the features.


Because in a cartoon these features are exaggerated to a level that cannot be attained by real people.
5586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/27/09
I remember a long time ago that i learned that cavemen drew "hentai" by drawing women with large breasts or behinds. I found it quite fascinating at the time. Also the Ancient civilizations also had pornography in their art, be it on walls or sculptures. Hentai itself has theoretically existed for thousands of years.

Who really knows what is the allure of the drawings of sexually attractive figures but it works and it has for thousands of years. The internet and hentai itself is just the "evolution" or the new medium of what we have considered attractive for thousands of years.
Posted 7/27/09 , edited 7/27/09

Allhailodin wrote:


QuasimodoSunday wrote:


I'm sorry to say but I have to agree with Seraph on this one(Albeit not as harshly as him). From what I can see, I say that you are more celibate than truly asexual.

Besides, just because a person has sexual drive does not automatically make them "whores" or "horny bastards" nor does being asexual makes you a person who can't love(As I've elaborated much on in my latest forum topic). In the case of people who have sexual drive, there are people who are celibate who don't think with their dick and look beyond the hedonistic sexual pleasures of an relationship and want commitment. I agree with you that people who rely too much on sexual attraction are repellent but that behavior does not apply to all people who have sexual attraction. The world is not divided between sexual horny bastards who cannot control there sexual urges or people who completely lack sex drive.There is such a thing as celibacy.

I really wish people wouldn't rely on making such marginalizing stereotypes like this.


Asexual is a lack of sexual attraction and / or lack of desire to have sex, I fall into both of those categories. I have no desire for relationships( I don't want the commitment, the loss of free time, the time, money and effort I'd have to put into it, and all that stuff, seems like a lose-lose situation to me), and no desire or sexual attraction to people, and I have no interest in having sex with anyone, that's how it's been for me for a long time. So from what I understand about asexuality, I would fall under that category.

I agree with you, just because someone has sexual drive that doesn't automatically make them a whore, but my point was, that guys are just as whorish as girls are, because they do all the same things that girls do that get them categorized as whores, my point was that its a double standard, why can some guys do all the same things female "whores" do without being considered whores themselves ? Its an annoying double standard. I know that not everyone does this, but some people do. Just like not all chicks are whores, but some are, same applies to guys, not all of em are whores but some are.


I find your so called 'double standard' between the sexes to be highly inaccurate and it blows my mind that somebody who isn't actually of the female sex (not to mention asexual) is trying to speak on the behalf of women. Imo, you have some deep seeded affinity towards thinking that all women are whores (a word which you're incorrectly using). On top of that, you're coming right out of High School in which you're at the age when lots of guys and girls are having a shit ton of sex. Layered with that fact, I think you may be struggling with picking up women and having sex with them even though your other friends are having no trouble at all. Seeing the way they talk about them (calling the girls they have sex with whores or whatever) behind closed doors is nothing more than being a young guy enjoying sex. But you see it as all guys being sexist pigs and you're irritated with it because you can't join in with that typical trait of males expressing their success in getting laid (aka sexual domination). I mean, god forbid that you actually express that you're in love with the girl otherwise your guy friends will call you pussy whipped (being dominated by the female sex). I know all of this all too well and more, most especially now that I'm about to get married next month and I get it more often than I want to, but I understand nevertheless.

Above all, I think you're frustrated with your own sexual inadequacies and so you've lead yourself to believe that you're asexual to help with nullifying that internal pain which isn't the answer.

You should realize that it's really the women who pick up men since women send off loads of sexual signals: fluttering of the eyes, red lip stick, sexual attire, exaggerating their cleavage, et cetera. In fact, females give off around a hundred signals of attraction while males only give off one or two(flexing their muscles or trying to be funny which often turns into idiocy). The average female hits on 10 to 20 guys a day (which results in them getting hit on) on average (both consciously, unconscious, directly, and indirectly) and if one were so inclined she could probably have sex with every single one of the poor suckers who get lured in by their signals.

I don't know man, you just need to relax on calling women and men whores and ask your friends what they do to get laid. But I'll give the best advice you'll ever get right here and now. If a girl takes the slightest bit of attraction to you, ignore (play dumb to) 90% of the signals she shoots at you (which is hard to do!) and only pay attention to the other 10%. Women cannot stand being ignored by someone they've taken sexual attraction to, but don't completely ignore them. Give them just enough attention to keep her coming back for more and try to be as nonchalant (the mysterious man factor) as possible...I could tell you a dozen more but I think you get the point.

Last but not least, sexism exists because of the way we've evolved as a species. Ever since we've come into existence, males have been the providers (hunting etc) while females have been the upkeepers (tending to the young, tending wounds from the hunts, cooking, etc). It's not until recently that we're going against evolution in making both sexes equal in every aspect which is happening rapidly. Until we evolve out of these, for lack of a better term, instincts... sexism will continue to exist between our sexes.

[Edit]

I remember a while ago when I first met my fiancée, my friend emailed me this list of tips since I was going bonkers over the chick I was so whipped. After reading it, it helped me to keep myself in check especially since she was the first girl I had every really been in love with...I was such an asshole and could give 2 shits less about relationships (just wanted to rock out with my cock out) before I met her! lmao

This really applies to everyone who's at a loss on how to handle girls and are glued to the hentai...even though I look at it myself :


52523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / California
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

Allhailodin wrote:


illincrux wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


illincrux wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


Yei

Maybe some really messed up ones, but I think most would just be happy they have anything that condones their perversion.


I don’t know about that. I never really had much of a sex drive until I started watching pornography. Then I couldn’t get it out of my head. Keep in mind I’m a teenage boy, and a virgin… But, yeah, if it weren’t for pornography this saving myself for marriage thing would be so very much easier. I wonder if the effect would be the same with a pedophile and animated kiddy porn. Porn is a drug, and like other drugs, you build up a tolerance and start looking for stronger things.


Actually not quite so. I watch porn every now and then, and i have 0 sex drive / desire, as I'm asexual, I usually watch it because I have nothing better to do. So it's never been like a drug to me. Btw saving yourself for marriage is stupid, and pointless. While your dating her shes going to want sex, and shes going to either pressure you for it, or leave you because you wont give it to her.


With all due respect I think you’re completely full of it. but that's just me.


Well since most guys are complete whores I can understand that viewpoint, but whether you believe it or not I'm asexual, have been for a long time. But whatever think what you want. Doesn't really make a difference.


lmao, you should join AVEN then...And I wouldn't say 'most' men are whores (takes two to tango buddy!) and I would reword it as most of the human race is composed of whores. Why the hell do you think they're so many of us?


Most guys are whores, what guy would want to pass on the chance to fuck 2 chicks at once ? Or 3 or 4 ? If doing that would make a chick a whore, then it also makes a guy a whore. Same applies to all the other things that make chicks whores, but for some reason guys can get away with without being whores. If it makes a chick a whore, than it also makes a guy a whore.


So what's your point?
I think you missed mine...


Guys do all the same things that female "whores" do but they don't get called whores ?



ok on that last comment. YES THEY DO! GUYS DO GET CALLED WHORES!!


I read somewhere in this topic from (i think) a female member. Something about double standards??

If I was reading correctly; you're complaining that when females do it they are WHORES, but when men do they ARE NOT WHORES?

THE MEN ARE WHORES TOO! ok happy? WAIT WAIT... ALSO, if this matters to your argument, i guess if a FEMALE is called a WHORE, she is "shun upon" and "men dont like her or respect her and dont want anything to deal with her" WELL if a MALE is a WHORE too, then its up to the FEMALEs to "dont like him or respect him and dont want to anything to deal with him".

Well if that is too confusing. ITS NOT DOUBLE STANDARD. IF THE MALE COUNTER PARTS THINK A FEMALE IS A WHORE AND TREATS HER A WITH A CERTAIN... IDK WELL A CERTAIN WAY -THAT A FEMALE PERSON WOULD CONSIDER BAD-

THEN!!! WHEN A FEMALE COUNTER PART (probably you, whom ever wrote it, you know who you are!) YOU , im sorry the female counter parts, SHOULD TREAT THE MALE THE WAY THE MALES TREATED THE FEMALE THEN ITS NO LONGER !!!!DOUBLE STANDARD!!!


EVEN IN A MORE SHORTER AND EASIER EXPLAINATION TO MY POINT!!!!!


******** IT IS ONLY DOUBLE STANDARD CAUSE YOU LET IT BE*********

p.s. to that female member i read the double standard complaint, um i meant argument. I'm not bashing on you, I'm not against you, I'M REALLY JUST EMPOWERING YOU, it may not seem like it, but I am!



ANY COMPLAINTS, CONCERNS AND QUESTIONS ASK ME.
DON'T GO RUNNING TO SOME ADMIN FOR "HELP"
AT LEAST IM BEING HONEST AND NOT SO POLITICAL. REFRESHING NO?


P.P.S. ISN'T THE ALL CAPS ANNOYING?! IT IS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.