Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Hentai and Human Attraction
50523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / California
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

illincrux wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


QuasimodoSunday wrote:


I'm sorry to say but I have to agree with Seraph on this one(Albeit not as harshly as him). From what I can see, I say that you are more celibate than truly asexual.

Besides, just because a person has sexual drive does not automatically make them "whores" or "horny bastards" nor does being asexual makes you a person who can't love(As I've elaborated much on in my latest forum topic). In the case of people who have sexual drive, there are people who are celibate who don't think with their dick and look beyond the hedonistic sexual pleasures of an relationship and want commitment. I agree with you that people who rely too much on sexual attraction are repellent but that behavior does not apply to all people who have sexual attraction. The world is not divided between sexual horny bastards who cannot control there sexual urges or people who completely lack sex drive.There is such a thing as celibacy.

I really wish people wouldn't rely on making such marginalizing stereotypes like this.


Asexual is a lack of sexual attraction and / or lack of desire to have sex, I fall into both of those categories. I have no desire for relationships( I don't want the commitment, the loss of free time, the time, money and effort I'd have to put into it, and all that stuff, seems like a lose-lose situation to me), and no desire or sexual attraction to people, and I have no interest in having sex with anyone, that's how it's been for me for a long time. So from what I understand about asexuality, I would fall under that category.

I agree with you, just because someone has sexual drive that doesn't automatically make them a whore, but my point was, that guys are just as whorish as girls are, because they do all the same things that girls do that get them categorized as whores, my point was that its a double standard, why can some guys do all the same things female "whores" do without being considered whores themselves ? Its an annoying double standard. I know that not everyone does this, but some people do. Just like not all chicks are whores, but some are, same applies to guys, not all of em are whores but some are.


I find your so called 'double standard' between the sexes to be highly inaccurate and it blows my mind that somebody who isn't actually of the female sex (not to mention asexual) is trying to speak on the behalf of women. Imo, you have some deep seeded affinity towards thinking that all women are whores (a word which you're incorrectly using). On top of that, you're coming right out of High School in which you're at the age when lots of guys and girls are having a shit ton of sex. Layered with that fact, I think you may be struggling with picking up women and having sex with them even though your other friends are having no trouble at all. Seeing the way they talk about them (calling the girls they have sex with whores or whatever) behind closed doors is nothing more than being a young guy enjoying sex. But you see it as all guys being sexist pigs and you're irritated with it because you can't join in with that typical trait of males expressing their success in getting laid (aka sexual domination). I mean, god forbid that you actually express that you're in love with the girl otherwise your guy friends will call you pussy whipped (being dominated by the female sex). I know all of this all too well and more, most especially now that I'm about to get married next month and I get it more often than I want to, but I understand nevertheless.

Above all, I think you're frustrated with your own sexual inadequacies and so you've lead yourself to believe that you're asexual to help with nullifying that internal pain which isn't the answer.

You should realize that it's really the women who pick up men since women send off loads of sexual signals: fluttering of the eyes, red lip stick, sexual attire, exaggerating their cleavage, et cetera. In fact, females give off around a hundred signals of attraction while males only give off one or two(flexing their muscles or trying to be funny which often turns into idiocy). The average female hits on 10 to 20 guys a day (which results in them getting hit on) on average (both consciously, unconscious, directly, and indirectly) and if one were so inclined she could probably have sex with every single one of the poor suckers who get lured in by their signals.

I don't know man, you just need to relax on calling women and men whores and ask your friends what they do to get laid. But I'll give the best advice you'll ever get right here and now. If a girl takes the slightest bit of attraction to you, ignore (play dumb to) 90% of the signals she shoots at you (which is hard to do!) and only pay attention to the other 10%. Women cannot stand being ignored by someone they've taken sexual attraction to, but don't completely ignore them. Give them just enough attention to keep her coming back for more and try to be as nonchalant (the mysterious man factor) as possible...I could tell you a dozen more but I think you get the point.

Last but not least, sexism exists because of the way we've evolved as a species. Ever since we've come into existence, males have been the providers (hunting etc) while females have been the upkeepers (tending to the young, tending wounds from the hunts, cooking, etc). It's not until recently that we're going against evolution in making both sexes equal in every aspect which is happening rapidly. Until we evolve out of these, for lack of a better term, instincts... sexism will continue to exist between our sexes.

[Edit]

I remember a while ago when I first met my fiancée, my friend emailed me this list of tips since I was going bonkers over the chick I was so whipped. After reading it, it helped me to keep myself in check especially since she was the first girl I had every really been in love with...I was such an asshole and could give 2 shits less about relationships (just wanted to rock out with my cock out) before I met her! lmao

This really applies to everyone who's at a loss on how to handle girls and are glued to the hentai...even though I look at it myself :





!!!!!!!!!!!!!READERS DISCRETION (spellcheck) IS ADVISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OKok this is not to the last qoute but the one before that? by some guy his\her username starts with an "A". Well heres what the person said
"Asexual is a lack of sexual attraction and / or lack of desire to have sex, I fall into both of those categories. I have no desire for relationships( I don't want the commitment, the loss of free time, the time, money and effort I'd have to put into it, and all that stuff, seems like a lose-lose situation to me), and no desire or sexual attraction to people, and I have no interest in having sex with anyone, that's how it's been for me for a long time. So from what I understand about asexuality, I would fall under that category.

I agree with you, just because someone has sexual drive that doesn't automatically make them a whore, but my point was, that guys are just as whorish as girls are, because they do all the same things that girls do that get them categorized as whores, my point was that its a double standard, why can some guys do all the same things female "whores" do without being considered whores themselves ? Its an annoying double standard. I know that not everyone does this, but some people do. Just like not all chicks are whores, but some are, same applies to guys, not all of em are whores but some are."

ok if you noticed I bold a very important statement.
heres my reply:
So you consider yourself A-sexual? with no desire for sex (naturally)? or relationships for that matter.

1st question: DO YOU HAVE FRIENDS? (not making fun of you)
If you do, then you do desire for relationship. that's what friendship is, a relationship.

2nd: well forget the second question, I'm going to get to it.
Maybe you were a person that try to get into relationships and/or sexual interaction and have failed miserably or it has failed miserably and you've GIVEN UP! OR maybe you havn't given up and still FAILING at the ATTEMPT to get SOME ACTION or a BF\GF RELATIONSHIP; but fallaciously appeal to the "VANITY" (idk if thats good thing or not) of being A-SEXUAL.

MAINPOINT! get off your "buttocks" and GO GET LAID CAUSE U KNOW YOU WANT TO. OR GET A BF or GF or BOTH, WHATEVER TAKES YOUR FANCY! I believe you are not A-sexual and using as an EXCUSE! but you have been doing it for LONG time (as u say) your stuck in this WARP reality where you truly believe you're a-sexual. WHEN YOU'RE NOT! KIND OF like DENIAL but not.



*AND (very important) IF you were born without sexual organs, or if you recieve some kind of surgery, or suffer from physical trama to the head, or damage DUE to illness, that now makes you medically A-sexual, then I am sorry to misjudge you.
But the way you stated it, it seemed as you were not in such a situation and still able to reproduce.


BUT if you got yourself somebody or someone to have sexual interactions with GOOD FOR YOU. and WITHDRAW YOUR STATEMENT! (being a-sexual)

FIN
Posted 7/27/09


LMAO, your logic is impeccable!

10521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 7/27/09 , edited 7/27/09

illincrux wrote:

I find your so called 'double standard' between the sexes to be highly inaccurate and it blows my mind that somebody who isn't actually of the female sex (not to mention asexual) is trying to speak on the behalf of women. Imo, you have some deep seeded affinity towards thinking that all women are whores (a word which you're incorrectly using). On top of that, you're coming right out of High School in which you're at the age when lots of guys and girls are having a shit ton of sex. Layered with that fact, I think you may be struggling with picking up women and having sex with them even though your other friends are having no trouble at all.


Actually you couldn't be more wrong, your wrong on all 3 accounts.

1.)I'm not speaking on women's behalf and I don't think all chicks are whores, because that's not true, some chicks are whores, some aren't. All I did was point out that some guys are just as whorish as some chicks are, because its true. As those guys do all the same things that the chicks do that get those girls categorized as whores, but the guys never get called on it, I'm talking about the guys that "think with their dick" not all guys.

2.) I've been out of high school for 2 years, and I've never once had a girlfriend, because I've never asked a chick out, as I've never been interested in having a girlfriend. I've had a chick interested in me once, but I turned her down for the same reason, I don't want a girlfriend, more specifically I don't want the commitment, the loss of free time, and all the money effort and time I would have to put into a temporary relationship. That's the main reason I don't want a girlfriend, that outweighs the sex in my mind. So its not worth it to me. More to the point I also saw that these high school relationships were lasting 2-3 weeks before they broke up and would get new partners just to repeat the pattern again. Not my idea of fun.

3.) The friends I've had in high school I don't really talk to anymore, so I wouldn't know about their relationship status or sex life. So I have no idea if their single or not.



Seeing the way they talk about them (calling the girls they have sex with whores or whatever) behind closed doors is nothing more than being a young guy enjoying sex. But you see it as all guys being sexist pigs and you're irritated with it because you can't join in with that typical trait of males expressing their success in getting laid (aka sexual domination). I mean, god forbid that you actually express that you're in love with the girl otherwise your guy friends will call you pussy whipped (being dominated by the female sex). I know all of this all too well and more, most especially now that I'm about to get married next month and I get it more often than I want to, but I understand nevertheless.


Again, I'm not calling all girls that have sex whores, I'm calling the ones that will fuck any random guy on the first date whores, not all girls are whores, but some are, just like not all guys are whores, but some are. I'm not really interested in getting laid, sure I'd be nice, feel good and all that, but I could take it or leave it. Not very high on my priority list so to speak. Don't really have any desire to get laid mainly. I could take it or leave it, If I get laid, awesome, if I don't, I don't. No big deal to me.


Above all, I think you're frustrated with your own sexual inadequacies and so you've lead yourself to believe that you're asexual to help with nullifying that internal pain which isn't the answer.


No, I just don't find needy, demanding short term relationships to be very appealing. I'd be more likely to go for it if it was going to be a steady long term relationship( a year or longer), but these days those are pretty rare. I'm just not into all the commitment, patience(patience I don't have btw) attention, energy, money, ect that would be required for a relationship that would only last a few weeks to a month or 2 tops, then we break up and I'm supposed to start all over with a new girl ? Screw that. Not my thing, I'd be much more interested in it if it was going to last for a while.


You should realize that it's really the women who pick up men since women send off loads of sexual signals: fluttering of the eyes, red lip stick, sexual attire, exaggerating their cleavage, et cetera. In fact, females give off around a hundred signals of attraction while males only give off one or two(flexing their muscles or trying to be funny which often turns into idiocy). The average female hits on 10 to 20 guys a day (which results in them getting hit on) on average (both consciously, unconscious, directly, and indirectly) and if one were so inclined she could probably have sex with every single one of the poor suckers who get lured in by their signals.


True, but its the guy who decides to go for it. My point earlier was there are some guys who will or would fuck every singe girl who hits on him, those are the guys I was calling a whore, not all guys. Same applies to the opposite sex, there are some girls who will / would fuck every guy who hits on her, these are the chicks I was calling a whore, not all females.


I don't know man, you just need to relax on calling women and men whores and ask your friends what they do to get laid. But I'll give the best advice you'll ever get right here and now. If a girl takes the slightest bit of attraction to you, ignore (play dumb to) 90% of the signals she shoots at you (which is hard to do!) and only pay attention to the other 10%. Women cannot stand being ignored by someone they've taken sexual attraction to, but don't completely ignore them. Give them just enough attention to keep her coming back for more and try to be as nonchalant (the mysterious man factor) as possible...I could tell you a dozen more but I think you get the point.


Meh, I'd be more likely to be interested in doing that if, again the relationship was going to last, but chances are it won't.


Last but not least, sexism exists because of the way we've evolved as a species. Ever since we've come into existence, males have been the providers (hunting etc) while females have been the upkeepers (tending to the young, tending wounds from the hunts, cooking, etc). It's not until recently that we're going against evolution in making both sexes equal in every aspect which is happening rapidly. Until we evolve out of these, for lack of a better term, instincts... sexism will continue to exist between our sexes.


True. But most people are rather close minded, so sexism is here to stay for a while.





That all sounds about right.
50523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / California
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

Allhailodin wrote:


illincrux wrote:

I find your so called 'double standard' between the sexes to be highly inaccurate and it blows my mind that somebody who isn't actually of the female sex (not to mention asexual) is trying to speak on the behalf of women. Imo, you have some deep seeded affinity towards thinking that all women are whores (a word which you're incorrectly using). On top of that, you're coming right out of High School in which you're at the age when lots of guys and girls are having a shit ton of sex. Layered with that fact, I think you may be struggling with picking up women and having sex with them even though your other friends are having no trouble at all.


Actually you couldn't be more wrong, your wrong on all 3 accounts.

1.)I'm not speaking on women's behalf and I don't think all chicks are whores, because that's not true, some chicks are whores, some aren't. All I did was point out that some guys are just as whorish as some chicks are, because its true. As those guys do all the same things that the chicks do that get those girls categorized as whores, but the guys never get called on it, I'm talking about the guys that "think with their dick" not all guys.

2.) I've been out of high school for 2 years, and I've never once had a girlfriend, because I've never asked a chick out, as I've never been interested in having a girlfriend. I've had a chick interested in me once, but I turned her down for the same reason, I don't want a girlfriend, more specifically I don't want the commitment, the loss of free time, and all the money effort and time I would have to put into a temporary relationship. That's the main reason I don't want a girlfriend, that outweighs the sex in my mind. So its not worth it to me. More to the point I also saw that these high school relationships were lasting 2-3 weeks before they broke up and would get new partners just to repeat the pattern again. Not my idea of fun.

3.) The friends I've had in high school I don't really talk to anymore, so I wouldn't know about their relationship status or sex life. So I have no idea if their single or not.




I hope I did the scripting right...

well, from what I've read - believe me I am not putting you down - you seem to have a little bit of a self-esteem issue or some insecurity (wait this will lead somewhere).

Not saying you're lying or anything (cause I'm not), but lets say for argument sake; you did have a girl like you and you did turn her down, you haven't had a "girlfriend" because you didn't ask. *Maybe you didn't ask because you were to afraid.*

No! I am not saying you were nervous, hands shaking and you wet your pants. Listen, maybe you're insecurity has stopped you, consc
iously or subconsciously, from asking a girl out. Even worst it has caused you from accepting that girls "offer" to be your gf.

Why am I saying that? well, your insecurity with relationships can be cause (from what you told me) from what you seen in HS with the relationships that last 2-3 weeks. And maybe you're a soft hearted guy, and don't do too well with rejections or break ups; therefore you AVOID it, in hopes to never experience the PAIN. But there could also be variations that couldve cause your insecurity, from your life experience and past and what not. I'm not sure, I dont know your life or how it played out. (MONEY TIME?... its an EXCUSE)
remember even you said you didn't want a commitment, its secretly telling you something. commitment usually has attachments, those are also called bonds. broken bonds usually dont feel so good to the person.

I am not here to point out your flaws, so dont get offended and defensive later. This will lead to something.

++side note: um teenagers get in and out of relationship ALL THE TIME!! Its normal, thats how you learn about yourself, some faster and some slower++

where was I going with this? um, oh yeah, so this insecurity leads to you doubting things (i think) well I'm tired. Ugh. to the point, your double standard thing is BULLSHIT. You are just using it as a diversion. This is somehow linked to your insecurity of things, i forgot.ITS LATE IM TIRED, SLIGHTLY FIRED UP NOT REALLY, AND IM NOT GETTING PAID TO ANALYZE YOU.

OH YEAH YOU ARE NOT A-SEXUAL!!!! YOU ARE A LONER! AND LONER SOMETIMES WANT SEX TOO!!! I BET YOU YOUR LIFE! IF YOU DIDNT KNOW I WAS DOING IT, I COULD PUT YOU IN A SITUATION WHERE SEX IS OFFER YOU WOULDNT TURN IT DOWN.
DON"T ARGUE AGAINST ME OTHERWISE, BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN REALLY KNOW YOURSELF THAT WELL!

PLUS people historically haven't really decided to make a word WHORE for men, usually used on women. BUT LIKE I SAID MEN ARE WHORES TOO. ONLY IF YOU WANT TO CALL THEM THAT. AND TREAT HIM THE SAME WAY YOU TREAT WHORish WOMEN.


P.S. DONT FEEL BAD YOU PLACED YOUR LOAD OF BULLSHIT ON HERE. THAT'S HOW YOU LEARN. JUST EMBRACE IT AND GROW, NOT BE IN DENIAL OR IGNORANT.




P.P.S. Illincrux (?) I like your agreement with me, its almost as I have someone kissing up to me haha I'm JK. its nice to have an ally. Thnx
50523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / California
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
o wait! i just remebered something... yeah your double standard BS. Its a diversion. Swear you never called a women a whore. FRANKLY i dont believe you care if a female is called a whore (unless you know her). You double standard comment is there to make yourself seem more righteous that may (subconsciuosly) make you think you are closer to women because your are thier advocate in BEING CALLED A WHORE!!!! seems farfetched but, I think your whole argument was a façade.

SWEAR ON YOUR LIFE, YOUR PARENTS LIFE, IF YOU HAVE SIBLINGS THIER LIFE AND EVERYTHING YOU'RE PASSIONATE ON THAT YOU, YOU! NEVER EVER THOUGHT, CALLED, AND\OR WHISPERED A FEMALE TO BE A WHORE OR SOMETHING OF THAT CALIBER, EVER IN YOUR LIFE!! DOESNT NECESSARILY HAS TO BE THAT EXACT PHONIC PRONOUNCIATION.

YOU!!


=)
10521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

Gilli3ishot wrote:

I hope I did the scripting right...

well, from what I've read - believe me I am not putting you down - you seem to have a little bit of a self-esteem issue or some insecurity (wait this will lead somewhere).

Not saying you're lying or anything (cause I'm not), but lets say for argument sake; you did have a girl like you and you did turn her down, you haven't had a "girlfriend" because you didn't ask. *Maybe you didn't ask because you were to afraid.*

No! I am not saying you were nervous, hands shaking and you wet your pants. Listen, maybe you're insecurity has stopped you, consc
iously or subconsciously, from asking a girl out. Even worst it has caused you from accepting that girls "offer" to be your gf.

Why am I saying that? well, your insecurity with relationships can be cause (from what you told me) from what you seen in HS with the relationships that last 2-3 weeks. And maybe you're a soft hearted guy, and don't do too well with rejections or break ups; therefore you AVOID it, in hopes to never experience the PAIN. But there could also be variations that couldve cause your insecurity, from your life experience and past and what not. I'm not sure, I dont know your life or how it played out. (MONEY TIME?... its an EXCUSE)
remember even you said you didn't want a commitment, its secretly telling you something. commitment usually has attachments, those are also called bonds. broken bonds usually dont feel so good to the person.


No I've just never seen any appeal to putting a lot of time, a lot of money and a lot of effort into a short and temporary relationship.

Relationships = Time, Money and Effort. So why would I want to give a girl who's only going to be in my life for a short time, my time, money I've worked for, and effort ? Seems stupid to me.

If it didn't cost me anything (meaning she pays for everything) and I didn't have to alter my schedule for her, then I'd be more likely to go for it, but in reality how likely is it going to be that she is willing to pay for everything and she's going to alter her schedule for me ?


I am not here to point out your flaws, so dont get offended and defensive later. This will lead to something.


I don't get offended easily, so you can say whatever you want about me, doesn't matter, wont offend me.


++side note: um teenagers get in and out of relationship ALL THE TIME!! Its normal, thats how you learn about yourself, some faster and some slower++

where was I going with this? um, oh yeah, so this insecurity leads to you doubting things (i think) well I'm tired. Ugh. to the point, your double standard thing is BULLSHIT. You are just using it as a diversion. This is somehow linked to your insecurity of things, i forgot.ITS LATE IM TIRED, SLIGHTLY FIRED UP NOT REALLY, AND IM NOT GETTING PAID TO ANALYZE YOU.

OH YEAH YOU ARE NOT A-SEXUAL!!!! YOU ARE A LONER! AND LONER SOMETIMES WANT SEX TOO!!! I BET YOU YOUR LIFE! IF YOU DIDNT KNOW I WAS DOING IT, I COULD PUT YOU IN A SITUATION WHERE SEX IS OFFER YOU WOULDNT TURN IT DOWN.
DON"T ARGUE AGAINST ME OTHERWISE, BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN REALLY KNOW YOURSELF THAT WELL!

PLUS people historically haven't really decided to make a word WHORE for men, usually used on women. BUT LIKE I SAID MEN ARE WHORES TOO. ONLY IF YOU WANT TO CALL THEM THAT. AND TREAT HIM THE SAME WAY YOU TREAT WHORish WOMEN.


Your contradicting yourself, your saying the double standard I pointed out is bullshit, but then a few paragraphs down, you agree that men can be whores just like chicks can, which was exactly what I was pointing out in my "double standard". So its a contradiction. Just pointing that out.

And what insecurity do I have ? I wasn't aware I had an insecurity about dating chicks, last time I checked I have no trouble talking to them or being friendly / getting along with them. And that's really all a relationship is. I'm just not interested in forming a romantic relationship with any of them. That doesn't make me insecure. Just means I don't want a girlfriend.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
Give that caps a rest, people....
Posted 7/30/09

SeraphAlford wrote:

Give that caps a rest, people....


but cap locks make everything better jk jk sigh
Posted 7/31/09
2 dimensional world is nothing but an imitation of real world basically.
470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 8/1/09
if it's about preferences, we cant argue with that.
Posted 8/1/09
No, No those are all the wrong reasons.
Posted 8/1/09

mystic17 wrote:

i agree with jamfoxs too. i first learned about hentai in high school actually. a friend showed it to me, & i was grossed out. i know the saying, "to each his own," but how can anyone just sit & watch crappy cartoon porn or even live porn? i really think it's for lonely &/or pathetic people's entertainment.


Get a sex change, Then we'll talk.
Posted 8/1/09

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:

Give that caps a rest, people....


but cap locks make everything better jk jk sigh


Caps lock is cruise control for cool.
2223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / phillipines manila
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
Anime= hentai
there is also hentai for every single anime show in existence. This is in accordance with the following rules:

Rule 1: The cuter you are the more likely you will be horribly raped by giant tentacles.
Rule 8: Every chick has a G-cup or is a loli
Rule 10: Every chick has a STD of some sort
Rule 19: All animes have a hentai adaption
Rule 34: If you can imagine it, there is porn of it.
Rule 35: If there isn't, it is your duty to create it.
Rule 56: If you can imagine it, there is also yaoi of it.
Rule 57: If there isn't, wait about five minutes. Some fat fangirl is most definitely working on it.
Rule 63: If you can imagine it, there is reverse gender porn of it.
Rule 89: If two females meet in the hentai, they will either:

A: Proceed to have lesbian sex
B: Fight and then have lesbian sex
C: Have some massive discussion that you fast forward through and then have lesbian sex
D: Have lesbian sex and then have some more lesbian sex

If you gone create an Hentai Be sure that you apply this OK ^^
14818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
i think they like animated porn because it's too perfect or even bizarre than the live ones... ... too much for people who have fantasies...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.