First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Favourite of the Millefiore?
Member
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pool of despair
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

chrome_mist wrote:


one99five wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:No thanks. How about Ginger Bread?


I don't remember if Ginger Bread was one of the 'fake' funeral wreaths but I think he's the holder of the sun fake funeral wreath yeah xD; Sorry I don't remember, I mainly read the manga and I don't like the chapters where Lal was totally pwned off her ass before pwning Ginger Bread off his/her ;-;


Okay. Thanks for replying. You like Lal! me too~


I like Lal though she's not one of my most favourite characters xD; i think she just pwns ass and is real pretty. Most of my fav characters are male though xD
Member
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

one99five wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


one99five wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:No thanks. How about Ginger Bread?


I don't remember if Ginger Bread was one of the 'fake' funeral wreaths but I think he's the holder of the sun fake funeral wreath yeah xD; Sorry I don't remember, I mainly read the manga and I don't like the chapters where Lal was totally pwned off her ass before pwning Ginger Bread off his/her ;-;


Okay. Thanks for replying. You like Lal! me too~


I like Lal though she's not one of my most favourite characters xD; i think she just pwns ass and is real pretty. Most of my fav characters are male though xD


Well as for me, I like her, Chrome and Colonello the best. ^^
Member
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pool of despair
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

chrome_mist wrote:Well as for me, I like her, Chrome and Colonello the best. ^^


Haha that's obvious from your posts! Mine are Dino, Squalo and Glo <3 Everyone says it's so obvious I love Dino so much. xD;
Member
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

one99five wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:Well as for me, I like her, Chrome and Colonello the best. ^^


Haha that's obvious from your posts! Mine are Dino, Squalo and Glo <3 Everyone says it's so obvious I love Dino so much. xD;


Yeah, looking at your avatar says you like Dino.

Note: We're getting off-topic. lol
Member
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow...
Offline
Posted 7/17/09
Does Spanner count??...well he´s my fave...n Uni...she´s so sweet....
Member
71276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Werever Sebastian is
Offline
Posted 7/17/09
Rasiel, Gamma (he is a nice guy), Byakuran, Shouichi, Spanner, ginger Bread, Iris( she is hot ), and Uni
Member
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pool of despair
Offline
Posted 7/17/09
Eh Uni and Gamma are very popular aren't they 8D
Member
17967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Varia Castle
Offline
Posted 7/17/09
Yes, of course Gamma, my fav Millifiore! >w< Strangely i like Nosaru(the pink haired guy) too xD Lol I love Tori-channn~! <3 (torikabuto xDD haha) I have no reason y for it :3 lol I like Daisy too xD And the rest....I pretty much hate their guts ALOT
Posted 8/5/09 , edited 8/5/09
I like the real funeral wreaths, all of them, yakuran, ganma, and spanner, irie's okay, i think
5593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Cyber world
Offline
Posted 8/5/09
I like Irie and Spanner the most.

From the posts above me, it seems that i'd better read the manga...really thought that the anime would not stray too much from it. Didn't know there's a 'real' and 'fake' funeral wreaths.
Member
12565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / up the roof
Offline
Posted 8/6/09
i like spanner cause his has that amazing mini mosca. i like Gamma as well

what chapter is the current episode cause i've finnished on watching up to the current episode in about 3 weeks and it gets interesting so i want to read the manga to find out, please tell me what chapter is it?
Member
12507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Froggy Varia Base
Offline
Posted 8/6/09
Uni or Gamma! 8D
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/09 , edited 8/7/09
Uni is just too adorable, and Ganma's so sweet =D
Member
21978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Millefiore Qua...
Offline
Posted 8/8/09 , edited 8/8/09
Uni,Gamma and Spanner they're so cool!!!^_^
Member
155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lowell , MA
Offline
Posted 8/8/09
I think Uni and Spanner are the best!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.