First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Popular anime you never saw
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / K$A
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

Unellmay wrote:


jo0od wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


jo0od wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


jo0od wrote:

1)Naruto
2)Bleach
3)one piece
I do not think I am going to watch it because I don't like this kind of anime
4)lovely complex
I saw the film and I am going to see the anime if I have time for that







*Shocked*





why are you Shocked?????????/



I thought every liked those kinds of anime





i like romantic comedy and fantasy and the most important to me the drawing, I donot like that one in those
1)Naruto
2)Bleach
3)one piece



Because of the art ?

They each have rather beautiful art





it is my opinion about the art I relly donot like it at all
but the story i thik that not very good to me too ( I just think about story)
I cannot say my opinion about story yat
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

jo0od wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


jo0od wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


jo0od wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


jo0od wrote:

1)Naruto
2)Bleach
3)one piece
I do not think I am going to watch it because I don't like this kind of anime
4)lovely complex
I saw the film and I am going to see the anime if I have time for that







*Shocked*





why are you Shocked?????????/



I thought every liked those kinds of anime





i like romantic comedy and fantasy and the most important to me the drawing, I donot like that one in those
1)Naruto
2)Bleach
3)one piece



Because of the art ?

They each have rather beautiful art





it is my opinion about the art I relly donot like it at all
but the story i thik that not very good to me too ( I just think about story)
I cannot say my opinion about story yat




I can assure you they have good stories
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / K$A
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

Unellmay wrote:


jo0od wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


jo0od wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


jo0od wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


jo0od wrote:

1)Naruto
2)Bleach
3)one piece
I do not think I am going to watch it because I don't like this kind of anime
4)lovely complex
I saw the film and I am going to see the anime if I have time for that







*Shocked*





why are you Shocked?????????/



I thought every liked those kinds of anime





i like romantic comedy and fantasy and the most important to me the drawing, I donot like that one in those
1)Naruto
2)Bleach
3)one piece



Because of the art ?

They each have rather beautiful art





it is my opinion about the art I relly donot like it at all
but the story i thik that not very good to me too ( I just think about story)
I cannot say my opinion about story yat




I can assure you they have good stories




you never give up i never agree with you about Naruto
5749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 7/17/09 , edited 7/17/09
I agree that Naruto is crap. Bleach is okay, nothing special. I certainly don't hate it. And One Piece I haven't watched in forever, so I can't really put an opinion on that one.

But anyway, I haven't seen:

Soul Eater (I'm interested in watching this one)
D. Gray-Man (I don't think I really want to watch this one =P)
Gurren Lagann (Want to watch)


EDIT:
Oh yeah, I also have to watch Vampire Knight.
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

jo0od wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


jo0od wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


jo0od wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


jo0od wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


jo0od wrote:

1)Naruto
2)Bleach
3)one piece
I do not think I am going to watch it because I don't like this kind of anime
4)lovely complex
I saw the film and I am going to see the anime if I have time for that







*Shocked*





why are you Shocked?????????/



I thought every liked those kinds of anime





i like romantic comedy and fantasy and the most important to me the drawing, I donot like that one in those
1)Naruto
2)Bleach
3)one piece



Because of the art ?

They each have rather beautiful art





it is my opinion about the art I relly donot like it at all
but the story i thik that not very good to me too ( I just think about story)
I cannot say my opinion about story yat




I can assure you they have good stories




you never give up i never agree with you about Naruto



I give up

247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / K$A
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

Unellmay wrote:


jo0od wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


jo0od wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


jo0od wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


jo0od wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


jo0od wrote:

1)Naruto
2)Bleach
3)one piece
I do not think I am going to watch it because I don't like this kind of anime
4)lovely complex
I saw the film and I am going to see the anime if I have time for that







*Shocked*





why are you Shocked?????????/



I thought every liked those kinds of anime





i like romantic comedy and fantasy and the most important to me the drawing, I donot like that one in those
1)Naruto
2)Bleach
3)one piece



Because of the art ?

They each have rather beautiful art





it is my opinion about the art I relly donot like it at all
but the story i thik that not very good to me too ( I just think about story)
I cannot say my opinion about story yat




I can assure you they have good stories




you never give up i never agree with you about Naruto



I give up




hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaa

I won
it was nice discussion that I ever have
thanks for you
and I think that you love Naruto very much
I wonder why?
Posted 7/17/09
Friend told me about Baccano.

I remember reading Naruto manga when it first first premiered in Japan.
Watched Naruto until shippuden came out, it turned into one of the gayest animes I've ever seen.
+ Now all the Amerifags are like "NORUTOOOOOO YEAHH BEST CARTOON EVER!!!!!!"

I don't watch popular anime anymore, there's a lot better anime out there that are not even being subtitled.
45190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 7/17/09
bleach gundom most si fi I have seen very little of one piece
5749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 7/17/09 , edited 7/17/09

I don't watch popular anime anymore, there's a lot better anime out there that are not even being subtitled.


Agree. The popular anime are rarely anything to go crazy over. Lesser known anime are more often way better.


Now all the Amerifags are like "NORUTOOOOOO YEAHH BEST CARTOON EVER!!!!!!"


XD.
It's sad how true that is....


Friend told me about Baccano.


I'm watching this one right now. I don't know if I'd consider it popular, but it's fantastic. I suggest checking it out. =) It's got mafia, alchemy, the supernatural, gore, mystery, and comedy. It sure is interesting.

EDIT: I don't know why I didn't just quote the whole thing, but whatever. I like to make things more difficult for myself, mm.
4099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/17/09
As most people have put on here, Naruto. Why? Cause i have a really short attention span
Also, i haven't seen Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach or One Piece.
Posted 7/17/09 , edited 7/17/09
YUP! Naruto, One Piece, Dragon Ball, Prince of Tennis and Full Metal ALchemist. hehe


Lets not forget Death Note, Shugo Chara, and all those colorful and girly, kiddy looking animes.
528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/09
I've never seen Yu Yu Hakusho, Gintama, Hitman Reborn, rournin kenshin (idk if i spelled it right), prince of tennis, << i don't plan on wathcing them in the future
248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/17/09
I haven't seen Full Metal Alchemist but I will. :-)
Posted 7/17/09
Dragonball.
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/17/09
bleach and one piece never plan to
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.