Remove this ad
First  Prev  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  Next  Last
Post Reply Popular anime you never saw
9161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/25/13
Toriko, Code Geass and Death Note.
10173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/25/13
Gintama, One Piece, Bleach, Death Note...
All because they bore me after 5 episodes.
2289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/25/13
Death Note
Elfen Lied
D Gray Man
19893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 7/25/13
Bleach.
5498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Scotland
Offline
Posted 7/25/13
Cowboy Bebop. Well, I got half way through and just stopped really...

Any Gundam anime as well.
1254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
CALI!
Offline
Posted 7/25/13
> naruto (not planing to watch it)
FateStayNight
Vampire Knight music is dope)
Bakemonogatari
Madoka Magica
ALOT MORE
23824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Game
Online
Posted 7/25/13
I haven't seen

Shugo Chara
Bleach
Hunter x Hunter
Attack on Titan


Yet. Dont know why but Attack on Titan and Bleach are really not my type of Anime... people will hate me for this xD.
23824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Game
Online
Posted 7/25/13

MysticGon wrote:

Toriko, Code Geass and Death Note.


You better watch Code Geass...
11767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Arkansas
Online
Posted 7/25/13

Mukurowl wrote:

I haven't seen

Shugo Chara
Bleach
Hunter x Hunter
Attack on Titan


Yet. Dont know why but Attack on Titan and Bleach are really not my type of Anime... people will hate me for this xD.


Watch HxH now it's amazing best shonen I've seen even if you don't like shonen you may like it. Try out Toriko as well yeah it's weird but that's part of its charm.
23824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Game
Online
Posted 7/25/13

mmadbzfan wrote:


Mukurowl wrote:

I haven't seen

Shugo Chara
Bleach
Hunter x Hunter
Attack on Titan


Yet. Dont know why but Attack on Titan and Bleach are really not my type of Anime... people will hate me for this xD.


Watch HxH now it's amazing best shonen I've seen even if you don't like shonen you may like it. Try out Toriko as well yeah it's weird but that's part of its charm.


Thanks, will add them to my watchlist.
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 7/25/13
I have not seen neither of the Full Metal Alchemists,Death Note, nor Code Geass, I will get to them...
11767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Arkansas
Online
Posted 7/25/13

Mukurowl wrote:


mmadbzfan wrote:


Mukurowl wrote:

I haven't seen

Shugo Chara
Bleach
Hunter x Hunter
Attack on Titan


Yet. Dont know why but Attack on Titan and Bleach are really not my type of Anime... people will hate me for this xD.


Watch HxH now it's amazing best shonen I've seen even if you don't like shonen you may like it. Try out Toriko as well yeah it's weird but that's part of its charm.


Thanks, will add them to my watchlist.


No problem just know they do start kind of slow. The reagal mammoth arc in toriko is when it gets good and halfway through the first HxH arc is when it gets good to.
363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / Wall Rose
Offline
Posted 7/25/13 , edited 7/25/13
Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, FMA, Code Geass and the Monogatari series O.O

Sogno- 
16526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/25/13
The big 3: Bleach, One Piece, Naruto. Well I did see the first 30 episodes of Bleach but since there's a gazillion episodes I don't think it counts lol.

Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood) but that's because I read the manga instead, same with Death Note & Prince of Tennis

Dawn of the Dead, Sailor Moon (lol), Pokemon, D Gray Man, and others ..

There's lots I started watching but didn't get very far. There's also a lot in which I read the manga but don't bother with the anime, i.e. Beelzebub or The World God Only Knows.
970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Samsara
Offline
Posted 7/25/13 , edited 7/25/13
code geass chuga chara and school days and world god only knows dont plant on watching any sept the world god only knows saw some full metal alchemist but have to finish it when i have time
First  Prev  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.