First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply [REQUEST] Avatar
Pixelator
5139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

-Hope wrote:

1. Mod Requesting:saranghae_x
2. Text:-Hope, Anita
3. Colour scheme: up to mod
4. Font:up to mod
5. Size:thin n tall
6. Special effects:up to mod
7. Border?up to u
8. Extra:add anything cute and pretty designs =]
9. Have u paid 3 pics?yes
10. Picture:

can u give me a diff. pic~ thank u`
12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 7/27/09 , edited 7/27/09

saranghae_x wrote:


-Hope wrote:

1. Mod Requesting:saranghae_x
2. Text:-Hope, Anita
3. Colour scheme: up to mod
4. Font:up to mod
5. Size:thin n tall
6. Special effects:up to mod
7. Border?up to u
8. Extra:add anything cute and pretty designs =]
9. Have u paid 3 pics?yes
10. Picture:

can u give me a diff. pic~ thank u`


will the original version, help?
Pixelator
5139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

-Hope wrote:


saranghae_x wrote:


-Hope wrote:

1. Mod Requesting:saranghae_x
2. Text:-Hope, Anita
3. Colour scheme: up to mod
4. Font:up to mod
5. Size:thin n tall
6. Special effects:up to mod
7. Border?up to u
8. Extra:add anything cute and pretty designs =]
9. Have u paid 3 pics?yes
10. Picture:

can u give me a diff. pic~ thank u`


will the original version, help?

srry.. its kinda.. how do u explain this... um small.?
Pixel Shopper
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

Miss_Curiosity wrote:


xAngelLovex wrote:



don't you have a higher quality picutre? =O


opps here u go [:

Pixelator
3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/27/09 , edited 7/28/09

xAngelLovex wrote:



edit done~! X3 sowee i couldn't find the inspiration how to make it tall and thin >.< i hope this one if fine i also hope it isn't to simple tell me if you have any problemos ;D hope u like and u'll use it ^__^
12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

saranghae_x wrote:


-Hope wrote:


saranghae_x wrote:


-Hope wrote:

1. Mod Requesting:saranghae_x
2. Text:-Hope, Anita
3. Colour scheme: up to mod
4. Font:up to mod
5. Size:thin n tall
6. Special effects:up to mod
7. Border?up to u
8. Extra:add anything cute and pretty designs =]
9. Have u paid 3 pics?yes
10. Picture:

can u give me a diff. pic~ thank u`


will the original version, help?

srry.. its kinda.. how do u explain this... um small.?


how bout this?
Pixel Shopper
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 7/27/09


OMG! i luv it >3< thanks~!! but can u remove the lines on her face ><
Pixel President
569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:

MARKED//Aiko


Do u have a larger picture?
Pixel President
569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

anime9111 wrote:

MARKED//Aiko


Sorry for the late reply... Hope yuu like it ^^

Pixel Shopper
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/28/09 , edited 7/28/09

hayoungshi wrote:


bubblegum-samurai wrote:

MARKED//Aiko


Do u have a larger picture?


Is this alright? Sorry for the trouble. ><

Pixelator
3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

xAngelLovex wrote:



OMG! i luv it >3< thanks~!! but can u remove the lines on her face ><


here i hope it came out alright to your expectations tell me if you have any other problemos
Pixel Shopper
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

Miss_Curiosity wrote:


xAngelLovex wrote:



OMG! i luv it >3< thanks~!! but can u remove the lines on her face ><


here i hope it came out alright to your expectations tell me if you have any other problemos


thank u its awesome [:
Pixelator
3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/09


your welcome~! ^__^

39745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hey! Look! It's a...
Offline
Posted 7/29/09


TANKS!(: it looks awesome!!
Posted 7/30/09 , edited 8/23/09
CANCELLED// due to delayedness excuse
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.