Post Reply Moderator Application Thingy!
Adopters
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 7/17/09 , edited 7/17/09
You wanna makez kawaii animalz like me?? I know you do its the only reason why ur here!! XD Teehee well fill dis out


Name/Username:

How often can you check on requests?( Be honest):

U like kawaiiness??:

Do you want to make a pet ur way or my way( I dont care whatever u choose):

Why you want to be a moddy??:


When doing requests....


If you are working on the request but wanna let the person noe ur doing it , write : Pending by ____________ whatever ur username is

If you are finished, write Done! ( you can add a little message too X3) or Done! by_____________
Pet Maker
16008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/19/09
Name/Username:Jasmine/jas_san
How often can you check on requests?( Be honest):umm..if im a mod ill check it real often

U like kawaiiness??:of course im very fond of it

Do you want to make a pet ur way or my way( I dont care whatever u choose):umm..which ever is the best but i much prefer yours

Why you want to be a moddy??:i want this group to excel and improve more
Posted 7/20/09
Name/Username: pokefanatic1234 :: poke-chan

How often can you check on requests?( Be honest): Every now and then. ^_^

U like kawaiiness??: SUPER.

Do you want to make a pet ur way or my way( I dont care whatever u choose): to, it actually depends on who is doing it. like if your doing it, you do your way. If I am doing it, I do my way.

Why you want to be a moddy??: Cuz' This is a uber kawaii group and it's so cool and cute. ;3
Adopters
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

jas_san wrote:

Name/Username:Jasmine/jas_san
How often can you check on requests?( Be honest):umm..if im a mod ill check it real often

U like kawaiiness??:of course im very fond of it

Do you want to make a pet ur way or my way( I dont care whatever u choose):umm..which ever is the best but i much prefer yours

Why you want to be a moddy??:i want this group to excel and improve more


ACCEPTED!

sowwie for late weply im so busy! thats why i need mods XD , to get the image the right size...the height is 94 and width is 94 too....or just any icon size if u cant figure it out...if there's a mark on a pet photo, (like the 4 animals hanabunni and pandana or chocoboo and balabear...there's a number in the photo) use paint/doodle in picnik to cut it out kinda. first click doodle...then select the color thingy (DO NOT PICK A COLOR YET) then move ur mouse to the color around the unwanted mark then click then cover up the mark! if u need any help go to the questions?comments?suggestion? forum
Adopters
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

pokefanatic1234 wrote:

Name/Username: pokefanatic1234 :: poke-chan

How often can you check on requests?( Be honest): Every now and then. ^_^

U like kawaiiness??: SUPER.

Do you want to make a pet ur way or my way( I dont care whatever u choose): to, it actually depends on who is doing it. like if your doing it, you do your way. If I am doing it, I do my way.

Why you want to be a moddy??: Cuz' This is a uber kawaii group and it's so cool and cute. ;3


Gaah! gomen for late reply!

ACCEPTED!

what i mean is if ur doing a request...do u want to do it my way...which is using picnik to add text and cover up smudges and resize a photo or crop one. but i guess ur doing it ur way XD if u do not have photoshop or gimp i suggest picnik...just put the pet name at the very top so its noticibale
Posted 7/22/09

iheartpuppies wrote:


pokefanatic1234 wrote:

Name/Username: pokefanatic1234 :: poke-chan

How often can you check on requests?( Be honest): Every now and then. ^_^

U like kawaiiness??: SUPER.

Do you want to make a pet ur way or my way( I dont care whatever u choose): to, it actually depends on who is doing it. like if your doing it, you do your way. If I am doing it, I do my way.

Why you want to be a moddy??: Cuz' This is a uber kawaii group and it's so cool and cute. ;3


Gaah! gomen for late reply!

ACCEPTED!

what i mean is if ur doing a request...do u want to do it my way...which is using picnik to add text and cover up smudges and resize a photo or crop one. but i guess ur doing it ur way XD if u do not have photoshop or gimp i suggest picnik...just put the pet name at the very top so its noticibale


Actually, I have Photoshop. I am good in making icons. [In my opinion]
Adopters
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

pokefanatic1234 wrote:


iheartpuppies wrote:


pokefanatic1234 wrote:

Name/Username: pokefanatic1234 :: poke-chan

How often can you check on requests?( Be honest): Every now and then. ^_^

U like kawaiiness??: SUPER.

Do you want to make a pet ur way or my way( I dont care whatever u choose): to, it actually depends on who is doing it. like if your doing it, you do your way. If I am doing it, I do my way.

Why you want to be a moddy??: Cuz' This is a uber kawaii group and it's so cool and cute. ;3


Gaah! gomen for late reply!

ACCEPTED!

what i mean is if ur doing a request...do u want to do it my way...which is using picnik to add text and cover up smudges and resize a photo or crop one. but i guess ur doing it ur way XD if u do not have photoshop or gimp i suggest picnik...just put the pet name at the very top so its noticibale


Actually, I have Photoshop. I am good in making icons. [In my opinion] :)


ooohhhhh XD lol not really making icons here....just the size XD
Adopters
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09


Looks like u got ur first job XD although the requester didnt have a specific request...she sisnt put a mod down....still my sister is being stupid cuz she wants to get on the computer to win some sort of prize from aeries or somethign...that she will NOT get so shes being stupid and staying this comouter forever. Gawd here she comes now gtg

Posted 8/6/09
Name/Username:Leah/Bell1

How often can you check on requests?( Be honest): umm pretty often

U like kawaiiness??:yes? O.o

Do you want to make a pet ur way or my way( I dont care whatever u choose):idk..my way lol

Why you want to be a moddy??:i want to be a mod so i can help out cause u said u needed help ><
Adopters
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/8/09

Bell1 wrote:

Name/Username:Leah/Bell1

How often can you check on requests?( Be honest): umm pretty often

U like kawaiiness??:yes? O.o

Do you want to make a pet ur way or my way( I dont care whatever u choose):idk..my way lol

Why you want to be a moddy??:i want to be a mod so i can help out cause u said u needed help ><


okie!

ACEPPETED

make sure when you do a request, check to see if the requester has EVERYTHING in the form, if they dont tell them then do the request, if they re-fuse, skip their request

and when i meant my way i mean doing it simply like just adding the text in picnik (the text form examples are in the adopting forum)
Posted 8/10/09

iheartpuppies wrote:


okie!

ACEPPETED

make sure when you do a request, check to see if the requester has EVERYTHING in the form, if they dont tell them then do the request, if they re-fuse, skip their request

and when i meant my way i mean doing it simply like just adding the text in picnik (the text form examples are in the adopting forum)


YAY!! thankies!! =] i wont let u down
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
Name/Username:Michelle/onigirl3

How often can you check on requests?( Be honest): usually everyday

U like kawaiiness??: Yess!! :3

Do you want to make a pet ur way or my way( I dont care whatever u choose):Your way cus i dont wanna screw up but mayb mine if i cant find it i guess..

Why you want to be a moddy??:Because this group is soo kawaii so i want to help it be even more kawaii! :3 ^3^
Posted 10/21/09

iheartpuppies wrote:

You wanna makez kawaii animalz like me?? I know you do its the only reason why ur here!! XD Teehee well fill dis out


Name/Username:Princessmtk4/Annie-chan

How often can you check on requests?( Be honest):Evryday

U like kawaiiness??:I love Kawaiiness

Do you want to make a pet ur way or my way( I dont care whatever u choose): i prefer ur way

Why you want to be a moddy??: i love helping


When doing requests....


If you are working on the request but wanna let the person noe ur doing it , write : Pending by ____________ whatever ur username is

If you are finished, write Done! ( you can add a little message too X3) or Done! by_____________


You must be logged in to post.