First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Do you think Robert Pattinson is the new Johnny Depp???
501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverwhere
Offline
Posted 7/18/09
EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW


hell no!! there's no way that the guy playing the gay vampire from that book is the next Johnny Depp. LOL

Johnny Depp is the most versatile actor of Hollywood, and look at that guy who plays the gay vampire, all he has to do is look dead.. that's not acting!
Hello.. look at Johnny Depp's movie, from Edward Scissorhands to Willy Wonka to Captain Jack to Sweeney Todd.. I mean really, that guy who plays the gay vampire is not the next johnny depp..

lol... twilight sucks..
2890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / sexiness
Offline
Posted 7/18/09 , edited 7/18/09
oh johnny depp cause he is awesome on public enemies but im not a fan of pirates of the Caribbeans it sucked!!! that movie wasted 1 hour of my life!!! >< robert pattison can suck me!!!
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/09
Johnny Depp > Robert Pattinson
Posted 7/18/09
johnny depp is amazing at acting .
robert pattinson just looks hot at times .
275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / i don't even know...
Offline
Posted 7/18/09 , edited 7/18/09
johnny depp can't be replaced it's the law of physics,
he's an amazing actor,
and the movies he's in are awesome

twilight on the other hand is ass,
robert pattinson can't act,
the actors of twilight hated the movie and the book series,
twilight is just a messed up sex fantasy of stephanie myers',
and WHY IN GODS NAME does every fucking girl think robert pattinson's hot!?!?!?! his hairs all fucked up to shits!
Posted 7/18/09

ShroomInferno wrote:

Who the Hell is...Robert Pattinson? o_o

Nobody can be match with Johnny Depp's unique acting. >=[

i had to google the name to know who that person is
and I couldn't agree with you more
1907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / look under your bed
Offline
Posted 7/18/09

stained-performance wrote:

johnny depp can't be replaced it's the law of physics,
he's an amazing actor,
and the movies he's in are awesome

twilight on the other hand is ass,
robert pattinson can't act,
the actors of twilight hated the movie and the book series,
twilight is just a messed up sex fantasy of stephanie myers',
and WHY IN GODS NAME does every fucking girl think robert pattinson's hot!?!?!?! his hairs all fucked up to shits!


I love you
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 7/18/09
NO.
6464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in your room!
Offline
Posted 7/18/09
EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! that just gross!!! he noway near Johnny Depp's status!!!! arh!! he ugly!
275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / i don't even know...
Offline
Posted 7/18/09

bio-rhythm wrote:


stained-performance wrote:

johnny depp can't be replaced it's the law of physics,
he's an amazing actor,
and the movies he's in are awesome

twilight on the other hand is ass,
robert pattinson can't act,
the actors of twilight hated the movie and the book series,
twilight is just a messed up sex fantasy of stephanie myers',
and WHY IN GODS NAME does every fucking girl think robert pattinson's hot!?!?!?! his hairs all fucked up to shits!


I love you


lol XD
1100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/09
Johnny Depp is the man..
I love Sweeney Todd..
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09

life-oxygen wrote:
i had to google the name to know who that person is
and I couldn't agree with you more


Haha, =p looks like the rest in this thread think alike
you just made me realise that I typoed in my initial post. -_-
24893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 7/19/09
Hell no.
311298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/19/09
of course not!

im not a Johnny Depp fan but Robert is way not a second him..I only have seen Robert's acting in harry potter and twilight but he is not that good compared to Johnny.. .

and there's no point comparing Johnny to Robert cause there is no match at all.

**btw, Robert pattinson only became handsome at some point bec. of his character in twilight. but if he is going to act on a different movie? i think he would be really not that overrated..o.o
37909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / under the same sky
Offline
Posted 7/19/09

-Turbo- wrote:

Robert Pattinson?
Isnt that the 1/2 blind governer of new york ?



No I don't think he's the new jonny depp....


he's the actor of Edward Cullen in the Twilight saga.. he is also Cedric Diggory in one of the Harry Potter movies...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.