First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Mayo-chan's graphic shop
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/18/09




avi's

1


2


3


4


5


6


7
shopper
71330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Magical & Anime W...
Offline
Posted 7/19/09


Username: Dreamy_Girl95
Name: Kirari
Text: Dreamy_Girl95 , Kirari , www.crunchyroll.com/user/Dreamy_Girl95
Picture: 5 and 6
PAID?: yes i paid for both !
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/20/09 , edited 7/20/09

Dreamy_Girl95 wrote:



Username: Dreamy_Girl95
Name: Kirari
Text: Dreamy_Girl95 , Kirari , www.crunchyroll.com/user/Dreamy_Girl95
Picture: 5 and 6
PAID?: yes i paid for both !


done

thanks for requesting! If you like the avi's you requested than please introduce buddies!
shopper
71330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Magical & Anime W...
Offline
Posted 7/20/09

athena134 wrote:


Dreamy_Girl95 wrote:



Username: Dreamy_Girl95
Name: Kirari
Text: Dreamy_Girl95 , Kirari , www.crunchyroll.com/user/Dreamy_Girl95
Picture: 5 and 6
PAID?: yes i paid for both !


done

thanks for requesting! If you like the avi's you requested than please introduce buddies!


sure but can u add my url www.crunchyroll.com/user/Dreamy_Girl95 on to both of the avi !

Posted 7/21/09 , edited 7/21/09


Username: Kollen
Name: Ayumi-Chan
Text: Ayumi-Chan, Kollen
Picture: 1, 3 and 4
PAID?: yes i paid 9 pics.




114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/22/09 , edited 7/22/09

kollen wrote:



Username: Kollen
Name: Ayumi-Chan
Text: Ayumi-Chan, Kollen
Picture: 1, 3 and 4
PAID?: yes i paid 9 pics.






done

thanks for requesting! If you like the avi please invite friends!
Posted 7/22/09

athena134 wrote:


kollen wrote:



Username: Kollen
Name: Ayumi-Chan
Text: Ayumi-Chan, Kollen
Picture: 1, 3 and 4
PAID?: yes i paid 9 pics.






done

thanks for requesting! If you like the avi please invite friends!


i invited 99 of mai buds^^
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

kollen wrote:


athena134 wrote:


kollen wrote:



Username: Kollen
Name: Ayumi-Chan
Text: Ayumi-Chan, Kollen
Picture: 1, 3 and 4
PAID?: yes i paid 9 pics.






done

thanks for requesting! If you like the avi please invite friends!


i invited 99 of mai buds^^


thanks for the support for this group! and please tell your buddies to request at my shop!^_6
shopper
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 7/27/09
Username:Rin-Kagamine
Name:Rin
Text:Dark Rose Academy
Picture:7
PAID?: yes
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/28/09 , edited 7/28/09

Rin-Kagamine wrote:

Username:Rin-Kagamine
Name:Rin
Text:Dark Rose Academy
Picture:7
PAID?: yes


done

~thanks for requesting!^_^ please come again!
Posted 7/28/09
Username: Happystargirl
Name: Yua
Text: Happystargirl , Yua
Picture: 2 and 3
PAID?: yes i paid for both !
81142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
Username:xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
Name: kamaki kamiya
Text:Kamaki,Kamaki-chan
Picture:1,3,4 and 5 plz
PAID?: yes i paid 12 pics.
shopper
1173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
Username: gakuenalice0
Name: Michyo-chan
Text: gakuenalice0, Michyo-chan
Picture: #7
PAID?: yepp!
Could I have the text the curly type and more brushes on the avii? Sorry for the trouble...
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

Happystargirl wrote:

Username: Happystargirl
Name: Yua
Text: Happystargirl , Yua
Picture: 2 and 3
PAID?: yes i paid for both !

done

sorry for the late reply!>_< I was busy! and thanks for requesting!
please invite buddies too!
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

xXkamakiXkamiyaXx wrote:

Username:xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
Name: kamaki kamiya
Text:Kamaki,Kamaki-chan
Picture:1,3,4 and 5 plz
PAID?: yes i paid 12 pics.


done

thanks for requesting!^_^
and please invite your buddies!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.