Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
(Guesses ahoy!) What power did Itachi give naruto?
Member
3894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Calgary, AB
Offline
Posted 8/15/09
i thinks it's to make the sharingan useless against him.. cause itachi knows that naruto and sasuke will kill each other.
11686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The fire that sur...
Offline
Posted 3/11/10
Well I think it is to help control the nine-taild beast. That way naruto could use its power without going berserk.
Member
3033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
3/ M/ Local church
Offline
Posted 4/15/10
a special sexy jutsu that is SO appealing especially to the sharingan eye that Madara will die from nosebleed
Member
12536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/16/10

liquidsteel_123 wrote:

a special sexy jutsu that is SO appealing especially to the sharingan eye that Madara will die from nosebleed


I vote for this. Sounds the most likely scenario.

Member
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/10
yeah, it must be a nullifying technique of some sort. otherwise, itachis giving naruto some of his powers would be pointless. itachi was actually depending on naruto to save sasuke. Itachi was protecting sasuke from the start.

it's really getting more interesting now, ne?
Member
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/10

liquidsteel_123 wrote:

a special sexy jutsu that is SO appealing especially to the sharingan eye that Madara will die from nosebleed


bwahahahaha!!! EPIC. even the third hokage was no match for it! wahahahah!
Member
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/10

crazywargod wrote:

Well I think it is to help control the nine-taild beast. That way naruto could use its power without going berserk.


makes sense, considering that only the uchihas can control the kyubi.
11686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The fire that sur...
Offline
Posted 4/20/10

liquidsteel_123 wrote:

a special sexy jutsu that is SO appealing especially to the sharingan eye that Madara will die from nosebleed


This would be hilarious but highly unlikely. Seeing as the battle would be a serious moment and that is just too funny to actually work.

Member
52379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Usually somewhere...
Offline
Posted 4/20/10
Naruto was given an UNBELIEVABLE power, nothing is as strong as it. If you want to know, look below:

Member
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/10
i jsut hope it is something that can help naruto defending not just himself but the whole konoha without him asking the help of the nine tailed beast...it can really be something that can help naruto stop sasuke in destroying konoha for basing on what i've seen in the anime,itachi told naruto that sasuke may not follow the path that he intended for him to follow, and that is protecting konoha just like what he did..

well,let's just wait and see...
Member
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/10 , edited 4/24/10

vivienne_isabel wrote:


crazywargod wrote:

Well I think it is to help control the nine-taild beast. That way naruto could use its power without going berserk.


makes sense, considering that only the uchihas can control the kyubi.


now that i've read it,i remembered.....it can also be possible...
Member
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/25/10

narutoan wrote:

Naruto was given an UNBELIEVABLE power, nothing is as strong as it. If you want to know, look below:



Can you tell me which manga chapter or episode?
Member
3033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
3/ M/ Local church
Offline
Posted 5/6/10

vivienne_isabel wrote:


narutoan wrote:

Naruto was given an UNBELIEVABLE power, nothing is as strong as it. If you want to know, look below:



Can you tell me which manga chapter or episode?


Episode 155, Surpassing the Master
29634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / el paso tx
Offline
Posted 5/6/10
i dont believe he was practicing to do whatever itachi gave him i believe he was practicing his ultimate technique
i think he was given the power to make his mind up on killing suske if he cant be helped
Member
17219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/10
in the best guess of all ages. I'm willing to bet that he gave Naruto the Power to control the 9 tails power to the fullest of there abilities and to resist madara and sasukes ability to control that chakra or whatever.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.