First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
(Guesses ahoy!) What power did Itachi give naruto?
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/8/10 , edited 5/8/10

fjcc2 wrote:

i dont believe he was practicing to do whatever itachi gave him i believe he was practicing his ultimate technique
i think he was given the power to make his mind up on killing suske if he cant be helped


same here. the little cloud.. haha.. maybe.. he can use rain? i dont know. i dont think its something to destroy sasuke. itachi was protecting his brother all along. maybe its a way that naruto uses a special sharingan and controls sasuke and tells him to forget everything and to go back to naruto who will carry out as itachi.
Member
3033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
3/ M/ Local church
Offline
Posted 5/16/10
I don't know, but some say Itachi has imbued a fragment of himself and his powers in Naruto. Probably only activated when Naruto is confronted w/ a Sharingan user, namely, Madara and Sasuke.
Member
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/18/10
I dont know but it would be cool if the power was like a sharingan or something to get out of gengetsu
(just guessing) hehehe i guess we will have to wait!!!
46161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/19/10
not sure, but it has to be some genjitsu or some illusion thing to counter the sharingan,!! I think...
Member
54379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Usually somewhere...
Offline
Posted 5/20/10

lioneth wrote:

He gave him somthing when he was in a ginjutsu and called it a power!!!!
But it hasn't yet appeared!!!!
That can be anything, but the stronget giuss that it's a power some how against sharingan in general!!!
What I think that when itachi gave sasuke he's eye powers he gave Naruto the exact oposet of them coz he knew that probably the only person that can stop sasuke if he gose nuts(just like now) is Naruto!!!!


It already appeared. Naruto displayed it at least once when he snuck away from the frog sage at night. Gotta pay attention LoL

Member
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
really?
Member
3033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
3/ M/ Local church
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

narutoan wrote:


lioneth wrote:

He gave him somthing when he was in a ginjutsu and called it a power!!!!
But it hasn't yet appeared!!!!
That can be anything, but the stronget giuss that it's a power some how against sharingan in general!!!
What I think that when itachi gave sasuke he's eye powers he gave Naruto the exact oposet of them coz he knew that probably the only person that can stop sasuke if he gose nuts(just like now) is Naruto!!!!


It already appeared. Naruto displayed it at least once when he snuck away from the frog sage at night. Gotta pay attention LoL



I think that's just an ordinary cloud...
Member
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
i agree with liquidsteel_123
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/24/10 , edited 5/24/10
me too... i mean Itachi said that he hopes that he'll never have to use it so i guess it comes out on its own otherwise naruto could use it all the time (aaaagh... i poorly expressed my opinion... u probably wont understand what i ment )
Member
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/24/10
i know what you mean mare303 i mean the way he said it *i give you some of my powers but i hope you never have to use it* maybe it was something scary...............or i dont know but i think it is coming soon and if you want you can read the manga on this site narutoget.com
Member
3033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
3/ M/ Local church
Offline
Posted 5/24/10

mare303 wrote:

me too... i mean Itachi said that he hopes that he'll never have to use it so i guess it comes out on its own otherwise naruto could use it all the time (aaaagh... i poorly expressed my opinion... u probably wont understand what i ment )


B4 that, Itachi also said about what Naruto will do if Sasuke attacks Konoha, (it's gotta be connected) I think the power is special genjutsu for Sasuke. Not really a genjutsu, but some sort of illusion that will show Sasuke something.
Member
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 5/24/10
Well my opinion is that this was in fact something to use aigainst Sasuke because all Itachi ever did was so the Uchiah name would be purified by Sasuke. In other words make sasuke the hero when sasuke kills him. So this means that Itachi didnt want Sasuke to turn bad and if he did the only one who would be able to stop him is Naruto. And without genjutsu Naruto will definetly win aigainst Sasuke.
Member
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 5/26/10
This is what Naruto is practicing on the mountain...
Member
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Mom's Pants, In Your
Offline
Posted 6/1/10
Liquidsteel_123, due to your opinion, what would happen if Naruto saw Kakashi's Sharingan?

Therefore, the opinion becomes useless and idioticly retarded.

Idiot.
Member
3033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
3/ M/ Local church
Offline
Posted 6/1/10

ihavecandy3 wrote:

Liquidsteel_123, due to your opinion, what would happen if Naruto saw Kakashi's Sharingan?

Therefore, the opinion becomes useless and idioticly retarded.

Idiot.


Itachi is not as stupid as too make the power register when Naruto sees Kakashi. C'mon, dude, think. Itachi said that he hopes Naruto would never use it. What's the use if he looks his Sensei in the eye and uses the power.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.