First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Moderator Applications
Posted 7/18/09 , edited 7/23/09


The Moderator Stations

**If you chose not to level up its okay. But your chances of getting removed is very high if you are not AP High-ups,Gifted or Top Rated. To level up you will need to do requests,support the group and show proof you invited your buddies


AP Special : Yu impressed the chairwoman and the president a bit. Alittle on the problemtic level. Not an actual mod yet. Needs to impress chairwoman and president more to level up to AP Mod. This will be your 1st position.

AP Mod : An actual, regular mod. Yur GFX impressed the chairwoman and the president alot. Yu leaped out of beginners zone.

AP Higher-Ups : Third highest mod. GFX are awesome and the chairwoman and the president like it alot. Be careful of yur actions. Yu can level up to an AP Gifted or yu can level down to a regular AP Mod.

AP Gifted : Second highest mod. Yu are not a beginner mod. Yu have really special talents that makes the chairwoman and the president realized how helpful yu are.

AP Top-Rated : The highest of the highest. if yu are one of the AP Top-Rated, then yu done absolutely everything that makes the chairwoman and president proud and happy.
AP Mod
39493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/22/09 , edited 7/22/09
AP Mod
2268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / home...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09 , edited 7/22/09
Posted 7/22/09

xAmuTadase wrote:


APPROVED! Thanks for appyling Carmen. Please be active and don't forget the rules ok?
Posted 7/22/09

ipurple_X3 wrote:



APPROVED! Thanks for appyling Mary. Please be active and don't forget the rules ok?
AP Mod
2268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / home...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09 , edited 7/22/09

iHollister wrote:


ipurple_X3 wrote:



APPROVED! Thanks for appyling Mary. Please be active and don't forget the rules ok?


rule? i never 4get rules! lolz thankes amy! :PP btw, wen i wanan edit a post do do an request, it dosent let me >.<
Posted 7/22/09

ipurple_X3 wrote:


iHollister wrote:


ipurple_X3 wrote:



APPROVED! Thanks for appyling Mary. Please be active and don't forget the rules ok?


rule? i never 4get rules! lolz thankes amy! :PP btw, wen i wanan edit a post do do an request, it dosent let me >.<


Ok sorry I'll make yu mod right away >.<
AP Mod
2268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / home...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09


lolz okaii
AP Ms.Chairwoman
113921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Where my children...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09
name ; kitten-chan
program ; gimp?(:
how active are yu? ; really active?<3
what can yu make? ; umm aviis? banner? icon? mostly aviis? o________o;;
wut would yu do if yu get approved? ; glomps ammypyonn and work hard to make ger group successfull?
examples ;
Posted 7/22/09

LilKitten wrote:

name ; kitten-chan
program ; gimp?(:
how active are yu? ; really active?<3
what can yu make? ; umm aviis? banner? icon? mostly aviis? o________o;;
wut would yu do if yu get approved? ; glomps ammypyonn and work hard to make ger group successfull?
examples ;


APPROVED Thanks for applying. Please be active and dont forget the rules :]
AP Ms.Chairwoman
113921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Where my children...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

iHollister wrote:


LilKitten wrote:

name ; kitten-chan
program ; gimp?(:
how active are yu? ; really active?<3
what can yu make? ; umm aviis? banner? icon? mostly aviis? o________o;;
wut would yu do if yu get approved? ; glomps ammypyonn and work hard to make ger group successfull?
examples ;


APPROVED Thanks for applying. Please be active and dont forget the rules :]


waiii~ *glomps amyyypyoon*
Posted 7/22/09 , edited 7/23/09
AP Higher-Ups
5524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my COOKIE fantasy
Offline
Posted 7/23/09 , edited 7/23/09
Posted 7/23/09

PolaroidPixel wrote:



APPROVED Thanks for applying. Please be active and invite your buddies~! ^^
Posted 7/23/09

inuyasha_81344014 wrote:






APPROVED Thanks for applying. Please be active and invite your buddies~! ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.