First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Hogwarts Castle
Member
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/3/10

yakusoku14 wrote:

this is soo GREAT~!!!


Hi kaths. I am Matilda
Member
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/5/10 , edited 4/10/10

airangelblue wrote:

Raine: Yes. I guess. But sometimes the future changes and you can't see it.
[she's recalling the time when Harry's parents died]


Matilda: How dare you think that mine and Harry's adopted parents are dead because it is not true. Think what do you thought especially when I am here and I will probably tell Harry that and I am sure that he gets angry about that.
Suddenly I felt something boiling inside me and I thought oh no I am angry and I felt that my powers were coming up. Well OK I should test her. I noticed somewhere near was water and my demigod powers came through me. I noticed that Raine was soaking wet but i was completely dry one of the advantages of being a daughter of Poseidon. After that I ran out from the castle's doors and I continued to run when I finally was infront of the stable and I went in and noticed instantly my Pegasus.
Member
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/5/10 , edited 4/5/10

airangelblue wrote:

Raine: Yes. I guess. But sometimes the future changes and you can't see it.
[she's recalling the time when Harry's parents died]


Matilda: Raine how dare you think that mine and Harry's adopted parents are dead because it is not true. Think what do you thought especially when I am here and I will probably tell Harry that and I am sure that he got angry about that.
Suddenly I felt something boiling inside me and I thought oh no I am angry and I felt that my powers were coming up. Well OK I should test her. I noticed somewhere near was water and my demigod powers came through me. I noticed that Raine was soaking wet but i was completely dry one of the advantages of being a daughter of Poseidon.
Member
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
about that they should try to make some of your lands recepies i would like to try them because you make them sound sooo good..
Member
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/5/10 , edited 4/5/10
*I went back to the castle with my brother Percy*

Percy: Where to now?
Me: To the seventh floor. Follow me to the Gryffindor tower brother. By the way my friend's name is Hydra. Not that monster this is real person.
Percy: Now I understand but Hydra is a weird name for a real person
Me: Yes I know. We better get going I said to her that you will be coming here today at 1pm.
Percy: Let's go.

*On the way to the Gryffindor tower I felt so bad*
Percy: What's wrong sis?
Me:One gryffindor got me angry today and my demigod powers went through me and I made her clothes soaking wet.
Percy: What! Why didn't you told me that in the first place. This is wrong place for you sis.
Me: I know.I won't be here next year I am going to stay in Camp next year and I promise that to you Percy.
Percy: That's great to hear from you sis because that is the place where you belong.
Me: Your brother is here.
Percy:My brother?
Me: Yes his name is Harry. Do you want to meet him too?
Percy: Sure of course. Do you feel better now sis?
Me: Yes I do feel better now. By the way Percy we should tell Harry that he is demigod too, shouldn't we?
Percy: Yes we should and you are completely right sis.
36122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / on my laptop, whe...
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
its not that its better it that im much more used to it
Member
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
well i love new food well food im not used to i like discovering new stuff and so on...

*takes a pancake*
Member
20069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Confusion
Offline
Posted 4/5/10 , edited 4/5/10
Raine: *dries herself and sighs and her crystal ball turns white* Posiedon, the God Sea and Earthquakes. The daughter, Maltida, is really hot- tempered. Her brother Percy is not bad... Oh! Cousin Harry too *giggles* This could turn interesting *snaps her fingers and everything is clean and walks away from the area*

[her crystal ball has some "special" properties and you just discovered one of them ^-^]
36122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / on my laptop, whe...
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
ok, if you say so
Member
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/6/10 , edited 4/6/10

airangelblue wrote:

Raine: *dries herself and sighs and her crystal ball turns white* Posiedon, the God Sea and Earthquakes. The daughter, Maltida, is really hot- tempered. Her brother Percy is not bad... Oh! Cousin Harry too *giggles* This could turn interesting *snaps her fingers and everything is clean and walks away from the area*

[her crystal ball has some "special" properties and you just discovered one of them ^-^]


*We arrived again to the Entrance hallway and we noticed that Raine wasn't there anymore and then we decided to go to the greathall which we finally found her*

Matilda=Me: Hi Raine. I am so sorry for that what I did to you. Can you ever forgive me? Perseus do you have something to say too?
Perseus: Sis call me Percy when there is other gryffindors around.
Me: Sorry Percy. So I can call you to Perseus when someone isn't there to hear me.
Percy: Yes only then when there aren't anyone to hear you.
Me: Thing is clear now brother.


Percy:Hi Raine. I am Percy. You have to understand this thing Raine. My sister has very short temper when she get angry so she is really nice person when she is not angry even I have some difficulties some time to make her calm down. Even though I am more powerful than she is.
Oh you noticed my Trident and you probably wonder who has made this Trident. Actually my dad had made this trident. Now is proper introduction's time Son of Poseidon at your service.

I was so proud of my brother all the way back from greathall to the Gryffindor common room and walk to the Gryffindor common room was so peaceful and surprisingly Percy didn' t said anything during to the walk to the Gryffindor common room.
Member
20069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Confusion
Offline
Posted 4/6/10
Raine: Its okay Malida *smiles* Nice to meet you too Percy. Anyways are you guys trying to find Harry?
Member
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/6/10 , edited 4/6/10

airangelblue wrote:

Raine: Its okay Malida *smiles* Nice to meet you too Percy. Anyways are you guys trying to find Harry?


*We came again to the greathall and we noticed Raine there*

Me and Percy in one voice: We already found Harry and we told him that he is a demigod and he took it very well.
Percy: I also asked from him questions of demigod qualities and he answered all questions yes.
Me and Percy in one voice: Because you are Harry's cousin you can know this thing but promise not to tell everyone else because this have to be a secret.
Me:By the way Raine my name is Matilda not Malida.

*We left from the Greathall and we started to walk towards Gryffindor tower and Gryffindor common room*
Member
20069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Confusion
Offline
Posted 4/8/10

Englandrules83 wrote:


airangelblue wrote:

Raine: Its okay Malida *smiles* Nice to meet you too Percy. Anyways are you guys trying to find Harry?


*We came again to the greathall and we noticed Raine there*

Me and Percy in one voice: We already found Harry and we told him that he is a demigod and he took it very well.
Percy: I also asked from him questions of demigod qualities and he answered all questions yes.
Me and Percy in one voice: Because you are Harry's cousin you can know this thing but promise not to tell everyone else because this have to be a secret.
Me:By the way Raine my name is Matilda not Malida.

*We left from the Greathall and we started to walk towards Gryffindor tower and Gryffindor common room*


Raine: Okay *smiles* But considering you guys are Harry's sibling, that kinda makes you my cousins too. *follows them* Where you guys going anyways?
Member
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/8/10

airangelblue wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


airangelblue wrote:

Raine: Its okay Malida *smiles* Nice to meet you too Percy. Anyways are you guys trying to find Harry?


*We came again to the greathall and we noticed Raine there*

Me and Percy in one voice: We already found Harry and we told him that he is a demigod and he took it very well.
Percy: I also asked from him questions of demigod qualities and he answered all questions yes.
Me and Percy in one voice: Because you are Harry's cousin you can know this thing but promise not to tell everyone else because this have to be a secret.
Me:By the way Raine my name is Matilda not Malida.

*We left from the Greathall and we started to walk towards Gryffindor tower and Gryffindor common room*


Raine: Okay *smiles* But considering you guys are Harry's sibling, that kinda makes you my cousins too. *follows them* Where you guys going anyways?


*We noticed that Raine was following us so we stopped*

Percy: But I am not a wizard even though I am half-blood but my mother is mortal and my dad is God.
Matilda:Yes I guess you are my cousin too but I haven't met you before and Harry hasn't ever mentioned you.
Me in Ancient Greek: Brother when you have to go back to the Camp Half-Blood?
Percy in Ancient Greek: Before midnight
Me: So Raine do you want to know about us demigods and being a demigod other such stuff or not?
Percy: Do you want to or not?
Member
20069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Confusion
Offline
Posted 4/8/10
Raine: *smiles* Sure. And I can cipher Ancient Greek. Since I was little, I already knew that there were Half-bloods out there. You guys don't even know how much I know about you guys. I have already helped a few Half-bloods when I was little including Harry. But I've never been to Camp Half-blood before, I just heard of it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.