First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii Requests For Sadia163
Member
2706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / @ Home!
Offline
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/21/09
Haii Haii Minna-San! ~

I'm Sadia Demo Call Me Eriii-ChaN Ne! Well I'm A Graphic Maker N ,4 Those Who Doesn't Know, I Use Photoshop CS2!

AnywayzZz Here's Some of My Examples! P.S This is graphics made by ME so I appreciate that noone steal this! ONEGAISHIMASU! >.<




Well to request just fill in the form under:


Name:
What Do U Want (Avii,Banner etc):
Animation? :
Borders?:
Text:
Effect? (Cinematic, grungy, gothic, sparkly etc):
Do u want to add something extra (like butterflies, or watever u want):
Picture (In spoiler N High quality plz!):



I Hope u like some of my requests n I'm glad u guys request!
Member
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A place where Log...
Offline
Posted 7/20/09 , edited 7/20/09
Hi!
Name: Charamer
What Do U Want (Avii,Banner etc): Avii
Animation? : No please
Borders?: No thanks
Text: Charamer, Cute is dangerous too
Effect? (Cinematic, grungy, gothic, sparkly etc): Which ever you think matches
Do u want to add something extra (like butterflies, or watever u want): Anything that matches
(You forgot to tell them to add the picture!) Picture:
Member
2706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / @ Home!
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

Charamer wrote:

Hi!
Name: Charamer
What Do U Want (Avii,Banner etc): Avii
Animation? : No please
Borders?: No thanks
Text: Charamer, Cute is dangerous too
Effect? (Cinematic, grungy, gothic, sparkly etc): Which ever you think matches
Do u want to add something extra (like butterflies, or watever u want): Anything that matches
(You forgot to tell them to add the picture!) Picture:


I'm Done! Lol no wonder I had a feeling that I forgot something! ^.^= AnywayzZz Here U Go!
Member
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A place where Log...
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

sadia163 wrote:


Charamer wrote:

Hi!
Name: Charamer
What Do U Want (Avii,Banner etc): Avii
Animation? : No please
Borders?: No thanks
Text: Charamer, Cute is dangerous too
Effect? (Cinematic, grungy, gothic, sparkly etc): Which ever you think matches
Do u want to add something extra (like butterflies, or watever u want): Anything that matches
(You forgot to tell them to add the picture!) Picture:


I'm Done! Lol no wonder I had a feeling that I forgot something! ^.^= AnywayzZz Here U Go!


Awesome! Can I request again?
Member
2706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / @ Home!
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

Charamer wrote:


sadia163 wrote:


Charamer wrote:

Hi!
Name: Charamer
What Do U Want (Avii,Banner etc): Avii
Animation? : No please
Borders?: No thanks
Text: Charamer, Cute is dangerous too
Effect? (Cinematic, grungy, gothic, sparkly etc): Which ever you think matches
Do u want to add something extra (like butterflies, or watever u want): Anything that matches
(You forgot to tell them to add the picture!) Picture:


I'm Done! Lol no wonder I had a feeling that I forgot something! ^.^= AnywayzZz Here U Go!


Awesome! Can I request again?


Sure y not!!
Member
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A place where Log...
Offline
Posted 7/21/09 , edited 7/21/09
Okay.
Name: Charamer
What Do U Want (Avii,Banner etc): Avii
Animation? : No please
Borders?: No thanks
Text: Charamer, and could you keep the quote on the picture, or make it bigger?
Effect? (Cinematic, grungy, gothic, sparkly etc): Which ever you think matches
Do u want to add something extra (like butterflies, or watever u want): Anything that matches
Picture:
Member
2706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / @ Home!
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

Charamer wrote:

Okay.
Name: Charamer
What Do U Want (Avii,Banner etc): Avii
Animation? : No please
Borders?: No thanks
Text: Charamer, and could you keep the quote on the picture, or make it bigger?
Effect? (Cinematic, grungy, gothic, sparkly etc): Which ever you think matches
Do u want to add something extra (like butterflies, or watever u want): Anything that matches
Picture:


I'm finished! Gomen Ne 4 taking so long
Member
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A place where Log...
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

sadia163 wrote:


Charamer wrote:

Okay.
Name: Charamer
What Do U Want (Avii,Banner etc): Avii
Animation? : No please
Borders?: No thanks
Text: Charamer, and could you keep the quote on the picture, or make it bigger?
Effect? (Cinematic, grungy, gothic, sparkly etc): Which ever you think matches
Do u want to add something extra (like butterflies, or watever u want): Anything that matches
Picture:


I'm finished! Gomen Ne 4 taking so long


That was long? It's actually really fast! Thanks I love it!
Member
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A place where Log...
Offline
Posted 7/21/09 , edited 7/21/09
Okay, one more for today. Don't want to make you too busy.
Name: Charamer
What Do U Want (Avii,Banner etc): Banner
Animation? : No please
Borders?: No thanks
Text: All about Charamer, Excerpt of the Month, Character of the Week, Support me!
Effect? (Cinematic, grungy, gothic, sparkly etc): Which ever you think matches
Do u want to add something extra (like butterflies, or watever u want): Anything that matches
Picture: You can use one or both
Member
2706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / @ Home!
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

Charamer wrote:

Okay, one more for today. Don't want to make you too busy.
Name: Charamer
What Do U Want (Avii,Banner etc): Banner
Animation? : No please
Borders?: No thanks
Text: All about Charamer, Excerpt of the Month, Character of the Week, Support me!
Effect? (Cinematic, grungy, gothic, sparkly etc): Which ever you think matches
Do u want to add something extra (like butterflies, or watever u want): Anything that matches
Picture: You can use one or both


Done! Hope u like them!! thnx 4 requestin btw!!!
Member
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A place where Log...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

sadia163 wrote:


Charamer wrote:

Okay, one more for today. Don't want to make you too busy.
Name: Charamer
What Do U Want (Avii,Banner etc): Banner
Animation? : No please
Borders?: No thanks
Text: All about Charamer, Excerpt of the Month, Character of the Week, Support me!
Effect? (Cinematic, grungy, gothic, sparkly etc): Which ever you think matches
Do u want to add something extra (like butterflies, or watever u want): Anything that matches
Picture: You can use one or both


Done! Hope u like them!! thnx 4 requestin btw!!!


Thanks! You're really good!
Member
2706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / @ Home!
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

Charamer wrote:


sadia163 wrote:


Charamer wrote:

Okay, one more for today. Don't want to make you too busy.
Name: Charamer
What Do U Want (Avii,Banner etc): Banner
Animation? : No please
Borders?: No thanks
Text: All about Charamer, Excerpt of the Month, Character of the Week, Support me!
Effect? (Cinematic, grungy, gothic, sparkly etc): Which ever you think matches
Do u want to add something extra (like butterflies, or watever u want): Anything that matches
Picture: You can use one or both


Done! Hope u like them!! thnx 4 requestin btw!!!


Thanks! You're really good!


Lol ^~^! Ur welcome !!
Member
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A place where Log...
Offline
Posted 7/24/09 , edited 7/24/09
Name: Charamer
What Do U Want (Avii,Banner etc): Avii
Animation? : Nope
Borders?: Nope
Text: Charamer: My tears tell a story
Effect? (Cinematic, grungy, gothic, sparkly etc): Anything that natches
Do u want to add something extra (like butterflies, or watever u want): Anything that matches
Picture (In spoiler N High quality plz!):
Member
2706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / @ Home!
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

Charamer wrote:

Name: Charamer
What Do U Want (Avii,Banner etc): Avii
Animation? : Nope
Borders?: Nope
Text: Charamer: My tears tell a story
Effect? (Cinematic, grungy, gothic, sparkly etc): Anything that natches
Do u want to add something extra (like butterflies, or watever u want): Anything that matches
Picture (In spoiler N High quality plz!):


OMG im sooooo sry 4 the late reply!!! Anywayzz im done n i Hope u like it!!
Member
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A place where Log...
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

sadia163 wrote:


Charamer wrote:

Name: Charamer
What Do U Want (Avii,Banner etc): Avii
Animation? : Nope
Borders?: Nope
Text: Charamer: My tears tell a story
Effect? (Cinematic, grungy, gothic, sparkly etc): Anything that natches
Do u want to add something extra (like butterflies, or watever u want): Anything that matches
Picture (In spoiler N High quality plz!):


OMG im sooooo sry 4 the late reply!!! Anywayzz im done n i Hope u like it!!


Thanks! I really love it!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.