First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
MAUZ15?
29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
Why do you bother to star bitching about mauzy. I mean not all things need to be locked. But if your gonna be an asshole your future attempts at new threads are imminent to be locked. So cut the shit and just take it.
All of you who complain about nonsense such as friends getting banned and then stating they did nothing. Clearly sets you up for more BS. So cut the sympathy act please and move on with your lives.
10907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under someone bed!
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

Aquawolf wrote:


xx_aznanime_xx wrote:

Mauz banned my brother for 8000+ hours.


What did he do?


Well..... He didn't exactly do it. >:3
6858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
Mauz15 ate my pet hyenas!

anime_otaku-ne - WooHoo! An A+.. just what I deserve *look of smugliness*

Right on! He simply can't have that!
3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
im surprised this thread hasn't been lock yet...let alone exceeding 5 pages.
lol
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

aoshi-sama9 wrote:

how do u feel when that 'person' puts a lock on ur thread?.....personally since his a RK fan i would gatotsu him like saito did to shishio


ur a fag get over it its not like its going to kill you
29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

wolzen wrote:


aoshi-sama9 wrote:

how do u feel when that 'person' puts a lock on ur thread?.....personally since his a RK fan i would gatotsu him like saito did to shishio


ur a fag get over it its not like its going to kill you

Thank you for stating that to this fucking tard....
Oh and the thread hasent been locked....well its obvious isnt it. Why else would the thread be starred.... Because mauz and the other mods are making an ass of this guy clearly

10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
rofl i laughed seeing this thread as a sticky just now lol xD
6858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

SenbonzakuraMaster wrote:


wolzen wrote:


aoshi-sama9 wrote:

how do u feel when that 'person' puts a lock on ur thread?.....personally since his a RK fan i would gatotsu him like saito did to shishio


ur a fag get over it its not like its going to kill you

Thank you for stating that to this fucking tard....
Oh and the thread hasent been locked....well its obvious isnt it. Why else would the thread be starred.... Because mauz and the other mods are making an ass of this guy clearly


O_o; Or they're giving people the chance to vent/poke fun in a controlled thread.


7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
mauz15 probly stickied this lol
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
^^ or there is no other mod online but me and I'm bored....
20819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

hq145 wrote:


SenbonzakuraMaster wrote:


wolzen wrote:


aoshi-sama9 wrote:

how do u feel when that 'person' puts a lock on ur thread?.....personally since his a RK fan i would gatotsu him like saito did to shishio


ur a fag get over it its not like its going to kill you

Thank you for stating that to this fucking tard....
Oh and the thread hasent been locked....well its obvious isnt it. Why else would the thread be starred.... Because mauz and the other mods are making an ass of this guy clearly


O_o; Or they're giving people the chance to vent/poke fun in a controlled thread.




yeah they probably laughing there ass off.... but its kool i dont give a fuck anymore, [aku-soku-zan]
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

mauz15 wrote:

^^ or there is no other mod online but me and I'm bored....

Thats some boredom lol xD. I would do that same if i were bored also.
26310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
LOL He stickied his own downfall. .. or he could be promoting his fan-dom. . .Anyway, I hate his guts myself. 1) never keeps in contact
2) he's a psych genuis which I would love to kill
3) he has his own group. . .LOL

Anyway, *shoots bb gun close to his brain* Merry Christmas Mauzzy.
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / for the love of g...
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
Mauz is a man whore? He actually struck me as the grandfatherly, caring type.

Or maybe i'm just too noobish.
3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
losers.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.