First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay Characters
Unknown
9858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09 , edited 7/22/09
Username(Link user): anime_person
Name: Kenmei
Race: demon
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Position: princess
Personaltiy: curious, smart, loyal, adventurous, energetic, moves swiftly, gentle, mysterious
Bio: UNKNOWN
Weapon: sword, magic
Pic:(Spoiler Plz):

Have u uploaded 3 pictures: yep
Posted 7/22/09 , edited 7/22/09
Username(Link user): mady096
Name:Allison
Race: white
Age:16
Gender: female
Position: member
Personaltiy: creative, smart, likes to perform in front of crowds and is loved by all men
Bio: a performer/ archer who roams montrila to find true love and battles demons
Weapon: bow and arrows
Pic:(Spoiler Plz):

Have u uploaded 3 pictures:yes


Moderator
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/09 , edited 7/23/09
Username(Link user): loveme3
Name:Lily
Race:werewolf
Age:18
Gender:female
Position:jester
Personaltiy:bubbly,evil, and a cruel sense of humor
Bio:a lone wolf with 2 friends who love Lily so they don't want Lily to get in any trouble so they won't let Lily join a pack.
Weapon of humor and hurt:


Pic:(Spoiler Plz):

Have u uploaded 3 pictures:
Ya
Creator
3268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Up your... :U
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

goldion wrote:

Username(Link user):Goldion
Name:Goldion
Race:Demon
Age:Unknown
Gender:Male
Position:Demon Lord/ King
Personaltiy:Shy, powerful and to the point
Bio:A demon who lurks in the shadow of the world
Weapon:Dual bladed long sword, godlike dark powers
Pic:(Spoiler Plz):
Have u uploaded 3 pictures: not yet but i will





Approved
Creator
3268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Up your... :U
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

anime_person wrote:

Username(Link user): anime_person
Name: Kenmei
Race: demon
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Position: princess
Personaltiy: curious, smart, loyal, adventurous, energetic, moves swiftly, gentle, mysterious
Bio: UNKNOWN
Weapon: sword, magic
Pic:(Spoiler Plz):

Have u uploaded 3 pictures: yep


approved
Creator
3268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Up your... :U
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

mady096 wrote:

Username(Link user): mady096
Name:Allison
Race: white
Age:16
Gender: female
Position: member
Personaltiy: creative, smart, likes to perform in front of crowds and is loved by all men
Bio: a performer/ archer who roams montrila to find true love and battles demons
Weapon: bow and arrows
Pic:(Spoiler Plz):

Have u uploaded 3 pictures:yes




wait race not like african american or white like witch vampire werewolf look at the info page
Posted 7/23/09

strawberryluver1 wrote:


mady096 wrote:

Username(Link user): mady096
Name:Allison
Race: white
Age:16
Gender: female
Position: member
Personaltiy: creative, smart, likes to perform in front of crowds and is loved by all men
Bio: a performer/ archer who roams montrila to find true love and battles demons
Weapon: bow and arrows
Pic:(Spoiler Plz):

Have u uploaded 3 pictures:yes




wait race not like african american or white like witch vampire werewolf look at the info page


lol sorry ill look
Posted 7/23/09

strawberryluver1 wrote:


mady096 wrote:

Username(Link user): mady096
Name:Allison
Race: vampire
Age:16
Gender: female
Position: member
Personaltiy: creative, smart, likes to perform in front of crowds and is loved by all men
Bio: a performer/ archer who roams montrila to find true love and battles demons
Weapon: bow and arrows
Pic:(Spoiler Plz):

Have u uploaded 3 pictures:yes




wait race not like african american or white like witch vampire werewolf look at the info page


ok ill be a vampire heehhee
Creator
3268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Up your... :U
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

mady096 wrote:


strawberryluver1 wrote:


mady096 wrote:

Username(Link user): mady096
Name:Allison
Race: vampire
Age:16
Gender: female
Position: member
Personaltiy: creative, smart, likes to perform in front of crowds and is loved by all men
Bio: a performer/ archer who roams montrila to find true love and battles demons
Weapon: bow and arrows
Pic:(Spoiler Plz):

Have u uploaded 3 pictures:yes




wait race not like african american or white like witch vampire werewolf look at the info page


ok ill be a vampire heehhee


ok and for position if u dont mind im going to put u as kingdom's healer
Posted 7/24/09

strawberryluver1 wrote:


mady096 wrote:


strawberryluver1 wrote:


mady096 wrote:

Username(Link user): mady096
Name:Allison
Race: vampire
Age:16
Gender: female
Position: member
Personaltiy: creative, smart, likes to perform in front of crowds and is loved by all men
Bio: a performer/ archer who roams montrila to find true love and battles demons
Weapon: bow and arrows
Pic:(Spoiler Plz):

Have u uploaded 3 pictures:yes




wait race not like african american or white like witch vampire werewolf look at the info page


ok ill be a vampire heehhee


ok and for position if u dont mind im going to put u as kingdom's healer


ok^^
Unknown
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 7/24/09
usename: itachi_hinata
Name: yasugawa yue
Race: witch
Age: 16 or 17
Gender: female
Position:
Personaltiy: silent, caring, serious, cold on the outside, and cool
Bio: yasugawa yue is heiress to the yasugawa clan. it is a powerful clan full of witches and wizards. she is very talented and intelligent both mental and physical. she is not good at socializing with others, she is silent she speaks if she like to speak, she is very serious. her main weapon is the scythe she slash it with more than one second so be careful. she doesn't like to smile or she doesn't know how to smile i guess. she is considered as a prodigy the perfect prodigy. her father and mother passed away when she was still 2 years old her nanny kyoko took care of her until she learned how to take care of herself. she visits her parents grave everyday, there she talks and cries and laugh and tell stories bout her day. she has only two bestfriends and that's nanny kyoko and her childhooodfriend domeki ishigawa. her level is the highest she is the most powerful witch of all. she sings, and lays the flute and violin. she has black butterfly wings but she doesn't know it yet it would bloom when the right time come's. if it blooms that means her skills and powers will double and she could be invincible. and she is immortal. when she call's her weapon's name it come out. her specialty is snow, fire, water, lighting, and wind.
Weapon:

(sword) ZUES



(wand) HERA



(scythe) HADES



(arrow and bow) ATHENA AND ARES



Pic:(Spoiler Plz):

HUMAN FORM



WITCH FORM



Have u uploaded 3 pictures: yes
Creator
3268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Up your... :U
Offline
Posted 7/25/09 , edited 7/29/09


you need a postion go look at the info page
Unknown
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 8/2/09 , edited 8/9/09
can i be the princess??
Unknown
2995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / stalker!!! :O
Offline
Posted 8/13/09 , edited 8/13/09
Username: Mageroyal
Name: Riri
Race: Demon
Age: 14
Gender: female
Position: Queen of the Demons
Personality: is very sensitive and can be easily misunderstood. Shes also very kind.
Bio: ever since birth, she was raised by 2 of the most powerful demons, but they were never recognized. her father had died due to warriors that wanted to take their home and use it as a base camp. They were cowardly and killed him in his sleep. When she reached 10, it was tradition in her family to send her away to start her own life. She eventually found Montrila and started her own life there. She now reigns Queen of the Demons.
Weapon:

Pic: Human Form

Demon Form

Have u uploaded 3 pictures: yes!
Creator
3268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Up your... :U
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

itachi_hinata wrote:

can i be the princess??


ok Approved
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.