First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Shugo Charariffic Avii Requests!
Chara Makers
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 10/10/09


done hop_step_jump_shugoshugo

Here you go!~

Guardian Bearers
4162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my own world!
Offline
Posted 10/12/09 , edited 10/12/09
Username: EtnA_18
Text: Rosella-chan
Colour of text: u decide ^_^
Crop: tall ang thin
Border: no tnx!
Extras: anything that matches
Pic.: here...


arigato! =3

Chara Makers
16422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 10/12/09 , edited 10/12/09

EtnA_18 wrote:

Username: EtnA_18
Text: Rosella-chan
Colour of text: u decide ^_^
Crop: tall ang thin
Border: no tnx!
Extras: anything that matches
Pic.: here...


arigato! =3



here you go!

I kept on deleting it by accident so i had to do it over and over again! Hope u like it!
Guardian Bearers
4162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my own world!
Offline
Posted 10/13/09

tananlove wrote:


EtnA_18 wrote:

Username: EtnA_18
Text: Rosella-chan
Colour of text: u decide ^_^
Crop: tall ang thin
Border: no tnx!
Extras: anything that matches
Pic.: here...


arigato! =3



here you go!

I kept on deleting it by accident so i had to do it over and over again! Hope u like it!



I like it! It's simple but cool! tnx a lot! ^_^
Chara Makers
16422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 10/13/09

EtnA_18 wrote:


tananlove wrote:


EtnA_18 wrote:

Username: EtnA_18
Text: Rosella-chan
Colour of text: u decide ^_^
Crop: tall ang thin
Border: no tnx!
Extras: anything that matches
Pic.: here...


arigato! =3



here you go!

I kept on deleting it by accident so i had to do it over and over again! Hope u like it!



I like it! It's simple but cool! tnx a lot! ^_^


your welcome! I couldnt think of anything else that matches exept a white or blue beam, but i dunno how to make one! Gomen!
Guardian Bearers
4162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my own world!
Offline
Posted 10/14/09
don't say sorry because I really like it. tnx again! ^_^
Chara Makers
16422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 10/14/09

EtnA_18 wrote:

don't say sorry because I really like it. tnx again! ^_^


ur welcome!
Guardian Bearers
12010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / V O N G O L A. HQ
Offline
Posted 10/15/09 , edited 10/18/09
Name: cynthia
Username: rainbow_spinkles
Text: Cynthiababy in the middle, rainbow_spinkles under it but abit smaller font, and at the top says Happy and at the bottom it says Halloween
Colour of Text: light blue with white around the outside, Happy Halloween in orange
Crop: you decide
Border: nope
Extras: sparkles
Picture:


arigaato~!

Posted 10/28/09
here you go^^ hope you like it^^

Guardian Bearers
1070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / fairytale landd.
Offline
Posted 11/7/09 , edited 11/14/09
Name: Kimmie
Username:XxSonakanoxX
Text:Kimmie chan and XxSonakanoxX under and buddy me on the side
Colour of Text:purple
Crop:yes plz
Border:yes
Extras:beam
Picture:


Pending tananlove
Posted 11/13/09

XxSonakanoxX wrote:

Name: Kimmie
Username:XxSonakanoxX
Text:Kimmie chan and XxSonakanoxX under and buddy me on the side
Colour of Text:purple
Crop:yes plz
Border:yes
Extras:beam
Picture:


sorry but you will have to find us a picture ~_~ we can do avii's without pictures >-< gomen if you have another pic that'll be fine ><
Posted 11/14/09

XxSonakanoxX wrote:

Name: Kimmie
Username:XxSonakanoxX
Text:Kimmie chan and XxSonakanoxX under and buddy me on the side
Colour of Text:purple
Crop:yes plz
Border:yes
Extras:beam
Picture:


sorry but can you find the picture yourself i don't know much about the anime >-< gomenosai~
Guardian Bearers
1070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / fairytale landd.
Offline
Posted 11/26/09 , edited 11/28/09

MikuHatsune101 wrote:


XxSonakanoxX wrote:

Name: Kimmie
Username:XxSonakanoxX
Text:Kimmie chan and XxSonakanoxX under and buddy me on the side
Colour of Text:purple
Crop:yes plz
Border:yes
Extras:beam
Picture:


sorry but can you find the picture yourself i don't know much about the anime >-< gomenosai~


okkies heres the pic


pending MikuHatsune101
Posted 11/29/09 , edited 12/3/09
Name:Ami
Username:XxXAmu-ChanXxX
Text:Ami Here
Colour of Text:Blue
Crop:yes
Border:any
Extras:whatever will fit
Picture:(In Spoiler)


Sorry Tanan, you can't do two requests at the same time. ANyway I have done hardly anything in the group
pending- hop_step_jump_shugoshugo
Posted 11/29/09


ettto... please can you find a different picture? im finding difficulties on this
pending MikuHatsune101
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.