First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Tales of Vesperia
66649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/11

TheProducer wrote:


Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:

okay game, i managed to get a new copy offline for 30 bucks so it's all good I just wish the ps3 version would come out because due to the fact because of all the extra content.


Sorry to disappoint man however doubt this game will ever release for the PS3 sad but its the truth


more than aware of this just still sucks though, i will just import it.
214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/19/11

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:


TheProducer wrote:


Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:

okay game, i managed to get a new copy offline for 30 bucks so it's all good I just wish the ps3 version would come out because due to the fact because of all the extra content.


Sorry to disappoint man however doubt this game will ever release for the PS3 sad but its the truth


more than aware of this just still sucks though, i will just import it.


true however if jrpgs sold more here they would have done it but hey thats life
17600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/21/11
Best Tales of game, Yuri is a total badass. Was a bit disappointed the PS3 version had all that extra content though, would've been awesome to have that on the 360. :(

Still haven't finished that Bunny Guild quest...
Posted 5/30/11
I am still playing the game (college life got in my way) but from what I played so far I really love the game. I can't wait to finish the game.
Posted 6/1/11
Noow, im goin 2 get this.. Just start it 2 play RPG, and I like it.. I just sart 2 play Infinite Undiscovery, and loved.. But, the most I play is Phantasy Star Universe.. Yea, I just be came a gamergirl not 2 long ago ! hhhee^^ (( Lemo me )) LOL
3750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/12/11
LOVE IT!!!
20084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/16/11
I love this game, but I hate it when a side-quest event doesn't trigger because you forgot something!

Aha, but it's an amazing game. I'm on my second play threw.
38803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Arcadia
Offline
Posted 9/5/11
This game is off the hook.
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Arctic
Offline
Posted 9/13/11

AngelXxShinxX wrote:

Noow, im goin 2 get this.. Just start it 2 play RPG, and I like it.. I just sart 2 play Infinite Undiscovery, and loved.. But, the most I play is Phantasy Star Universe.. Yea, I just be came a gamergirl not 2 long ago ! hhhee^^ (( Lemo me )) LOL


Phantasy Star Universe is also a really good game (too bad episode 1 and 2 were better D:)
I really enjoyed this tales game though. Although I thought Tales of the Abyss was better this game defineatly had its pro's. I'm dissapointed that the next Tales Game to come out will be a PS3 exclusive (I am honestly considering getting a Ps3 just for that reason).
38803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Arcadia
Offline
Posted 10/1/11
Yee I love this game
28097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/20/11
Tales of vesperia is awesome, I still hope they make a sequel (sigh) =P
66465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/24/11
I need to pick it up, must be pretty cheap now so no excuse.
Posted 2/2/12 , edited 2/2/12
good luck sells for £60 to £300 lol online


bit late but lol
66465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 2/2/12

NeOnCoOl wrote:

good luck sells for £60 to £300 lol online


bit late but lol


It's on the XBL marketplace for £19.99
Posted 2/2/12
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.