First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Benazir Bhutto Assasinated
2198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
kinda saw it coming. the muslims dont really give much respect to woman, and even if the assasination didnt happen now it would have happened later on.
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

lazypower wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:


MasterMonter wrote:

Too bad she probably woulda made a great leader right. hahaaaa.....


She was already a great leader even with the accusations that was given to her. She herself was the "reformation". It wouldve been a great contribution, not just to Pakistan, but to the Middle East and to the World, is she did not die. I would deem that it would influence other Middle Eastern countries to develop democracy, and this development would lessen terrorism that would make it easier for the countries who believes in the freedom of the people to eradicate terrorists.
No, she wasn't.
While she was in office she led the country into bankruptcy because of her corrupted government Good leader? I don't think so.





I may not be very well informed about her accusations of being corrupted, but in my view of "not knowing" is that her exoneration was because the accusations of her being corrupt was wrong. (Please refer to my first post, and read everything. What is the purpose of this thread? I shall not reply further.)
241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

fr33z3r wrote:

kinda saw it coming. the muslims dont really give much respect to woman, and even if the assasination didnt happen now it would have happened later on.


That's not true. I [i'm a Pakistani Muslim] respected her very much, and so do all the muslim people I know. Or are you saying that muslim people don't respect women in general? That is very ignorant.

And if you mean a couple of years by "later on", then atleast the situation in Pakistan could have changed.
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

gajahala wrote:


fr33z3r wrote:

kinda saw it coming. the muslims dont really give much respect to woman, and even if the assasination didnt happen now it would have happened later on.


That's not true. I [i'm a Pakistani Muslim] respected her very much, and so do all the muslim people I know. Or are you saying that muslim people don't respect women in general? That is very ignorant.

And if you mean a couple of years by "later on", then atleast the situation in Pakistan could have changed.


I have pointed to him that some muslim believe in gender equality and some do not, just like other people that are feminists and not. I think they are just being to idiotic and too lazy to actually find out the truth. Please do not mind them. I regard muslims highly with their strong faith and belief. They are amazing pioneers who gave this wolrd Arithmetic and Algebra, they advanced this world. Most of all, I know many muslims, for I have been with many, and they were all great people with good personality. My cousin is muslim and is having his muslim wedding at Malaysia next year, I cant wait to attend, I am so excited.
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

boner3000 wrote:

i think this will lead 2 civil war then wwlll


No it wont because India will laugh at them. and the Pakis hate India a little more than Terrorists.
6203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
It seems that the security around her was ver lax, if she nearly escaped a first assasination, why wouldn't you increase her safety from another incident? How hard is it to miss a guy with an AK-47 on a motorbike?

On a side note, of course Musharraf would be put to blame. Like any other political opponent, he would be accused of assasinating an opposing politician, let alone the controversy regarding the State of Emergency in November which was imposed supposedly out of Musharraf's fear of Benazir becoming too powerful and him being unable to beat her in his re-election.
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
~ I am awfully sad that some people don't read the whole thread, even though I capitalized the most important parts. How ironic indeed. ~
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

boner3000 wrote:


boner3000 wrote:


Sulla wrote:


boner3000 wrote:

i think this will lead 2 civil war then wwlll


No it wont because India will laugh at them. and the Pakis hate India a little more than Terrorists.




civil war cause she was very popluar with some, they will soon rebail thus cw. ww3 cause they will use their nukes affect neighborin coutries, they will start a war in the middle east, usa will get involved thus ww3


You are an idiot.
40760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Tulsa, Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

Sulla wrote:


boner3000 wrote:


boner3000 wrote:


Sulla wrote:


boner3000 wrote:

i think this will lead 2 civil war then wwlll


No it wont because India will laugh at them. and the Pakis hate India a little more than Terrorists.




civil war cause she was very popluar with some, they will soon rebail thus cw. ww3 cause they will use their nukes affect neighborin coutries, they will start a war in the middle east, usa will get involved thus ww3


You are an idiot.


i agree.
40760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Tulsa, Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
ok, just as long as the price of heroin does go up, then i'm not upset that much.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
I hope the backlash doesn't escalate into war
Posted 12/27/07
I heard this news too. It's a breaking news and the reporters said that the purpose is to stop the election.
Posted 12/27/07
I felt badly when I read the news today. She was an extraordinary person.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

boner3000 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

I hope the backlash doesn't escalate into war


c im not the only 1!


I know, I think it's a good possibility. I don't think it will be a WW3 but more of a coup.
Posted 12/27/07
I don't like that it happened but what can I say? You had to see it coming. Everyone knew it was going to happen.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.