First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[APPLY]- Moderators.
Member
780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

GRAPHICS MOD:
Nickname//name: Jenn
Programs: Photoshop cs4, photoscape,
will you be active//how long do you spend on this group: about 2-4 hrs everyday
will you support the group: Yes always!
why do you want to be mod: I'm fine with it
Samples:

I'm sorry that the pics aren't that good, because I'm pretty new a this.... ^^'
Boss
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

Jenntang wrote:


GRAPHICS MOD:
Nickname//name: Jenn
Programs: Photoshop cs4, photoscape,
will you be active//how long do you spend on this group: about 2-4 hrs everyday
will you support the group: Yes always!
why do you want to be mod: I'm fine with it
Samples:

I'm sorry that the pics aren't that good, because I'm pretty new a this.... ^^'



Aproved !~! pls stay active and support this group ` and also pls do Request >_<
Posted 8/13/09

ShakuganYawen25 wrote:






GRAPHICS MOD:

Nickname//name:norma
Programs:photoshop cs4,photofiltre!
will you be active//how long do you spend on this group: 10 hours/ 7 days!!!
why do you want to be mod:bcuz i would like to help the group nd because i like to make avis!!!
Samples: (at least 2, in spoiler)
Member
780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
Thank You!!! I will stay active as long as i can!
Moderator
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09


Nickname//name:Kiki/Zoe(Right?)
Programs:Paint.Net
will you be active//how long do you spend on this group:Yes/Im on everyday so I will be active a lot
will you support the group:Yes
why do you want to be mod:I Like Helping others
Samples: (at least 2, in spoiler)

I Worked Hard on the first one but I just decided to leave it like that cause my computer was being retarded.
Posted 8/13/09 , edited 8/13/09
Name: Teru-chan
Reason why you want be a mod?: I chose to be a mod in this group because i wanted to improve and i saw that i could here. :)
Exaple of your work:

What do you use?: Photoshop Cs3
How active will you be?: almost everyday unless i have a project or something then i'll tell u.
Boss
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

norma94 wrote:


ShakuganYawen25 wrote:






GRAPHICS MOD:

Nickname//name:norma
Programs:photoshop cs4,photofiltre!
will you be active//how long do you spend on this group: 10 hours/ 7 days!!!
why do you want to be mod:bcuz i would like to help the group nd because i like to make avis!!!
Samples: (at least 2, in spoiler)


Aproved !~! pls stay active and support this group ` and also pls do Request >_<
Boss
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

KikiLaShaeSegawa wrote:



Nickname//name:Kiki/Zoe(Right?)
Programs:Paint.Net
will you be active//how long do you spend on this group:Yes/Im on everyday so I will be active a lot
will you support the group:Yes
why do you want to be mod:I Like Helping others
Samples: (at least 2, in spoiler)

I Worked Hard on the first one but I just decided to leave it like that cause my computer was being retarded.


Aproved !~! pls stay active and support this group ` and also pls do Request >_<
Boss
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

iEdit wrote:

Name: Teru-chan
Reason why you want be a mod?: I chose to be a mod in this group because i wanted to improve and i saw that i could here. :)
Exaple of your work:

What do you use?: Photoshop Cs3
How active will you be?: almost everyday unless i have a project or something then i'll tell u.



Aproved !~! pls stay active and support this group ` and also pls do Request >_<
Posted 8/14/09

ShakuganYawen25 wrote:


norma94 wrote:


ShakuganYawen25 wrote:






GRAPHICS MOD:

Nickname//name:norma
Programs:photoshop cs4,photofiltre!
will you be active//how long do you spend on this group: 10 hours/ 7 days!!!
why do you want to be mod:bcuz i would like to help the group nd because i like to make avis!!!
Samples: (at least 2, in spoiler)


Aproved !~! pls stay active and support this group ` and also pls do Request >_<


ok..thxs!!!
Posted 8/14/09 , edited 8/14/09

GRAPHIC MOD

Nickname//name: Rain.
Programs: Photoshop element 7 and photoshop CS.
Will you be active//how long do you spend on this group: Yes i will. Im new to the group, but i'll spend as good as everyday for a few hours in here.
Will you support the group: Yes.
Why do you want to be mod: To help and gain experience.
Samples: (at least 2, in spoiler)

Samples - http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8864452
Boss
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

Ariana-rain wrote:


GRAPHIC MOD

Nickname//name: Rain.
Programs: Photoshop element 7 and photoshop CS.
Will you be active//how long do you spend on this group: Yes i will. Im new to the group, but i'll spend as good as everyday for a few hours in here.
Will you support the group: Yes.
Why do you want to be mod: To help and gain experience.
Samples: (at least 2, in spoiler)

Samples - http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8864452


Aproved !~! pls stay active and support this group ` and also pls do Request >_<

Posted 8/15/09

ShakuganYawen25 wrote:


Ariana-rain wrote:


GRAPHIC MOD

Nickname//name: Rain.
Programs: Photoshop element 7 and photoshop CS.
Will you be active//how long do you spend on this group: Yes i will. Im new to the group, but i'll spend as good as everyday for a few hours in here.
Will you support the group: Yes.
Why do you want to be mod: To help and gain experience.
Samples: (at least 2, in spoiler)

Samples - http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8864452


Aproved !~! pls stay active and support this group ` and also pls do Request >_<



Sure thing and thanks!
Posted 8/15/09
Nickname//name: aamo-chan
Programs: Photoshop CS8
will you be active//how long do you spend on this group: Yeah! // Everyday .. as long as I could =D
will you support the group: why? Sure =)
why do you want to be mod: Cuz I do love to help people .. and I think I'm good enough to help more over I want to Improve My self ^^
Samples: (at least 2, in spoiler)
Boss
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 8/15/09

Ariana-rain wrote:


ShakuganYawen25 wrote:


Ariana-rain wrote:


GRAPHIC MOD

Nickname//name: Rain.
Programs: Photoshop element 7 and photoshop CS.
Will you be active//how long do you spend on this group: Yes i will. Im new to the group, but i'll spend as good as everyday for a few hours in here.
Will you support the group: Yes.
Why do you want to be mod: To help and gain experience.
Samples: (at least 2, in spoiler)

Samples - http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8864452


Aproved !~! pls stay active and support this group ` and also pls do Request >_<



Sure thing and thanks!



Aproved !~! pls stay active and support this group ` and also pls do Request >_<
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.