First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Achievement Badges
Posted 7/21/09
this is kinda mad
7444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
This is lame
1907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / look under your bed
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
I don't want them -__-
20943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Usa,Georgia O: mw...
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
hehe i have alot of achievments xDDDD
20943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Usa,Georgia O: mw...
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
>___________<
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
They're kind of weird, but i don't mind them.
34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
lol what?
9647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / C a n d ii M o u...
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
...this is a load of crap...
35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/21/09 , edited 7/21/09

_Khalid wrote:

Just wanted to know how many badges are there in total and how to get them,

so far unlocked...

You can count on me: Get an Anime membership account.
Bump: Make 10 new forum posts.
Writing on Wall: Post 5 new guestbook entries.
Picture Perfect: Upload 10 new images.
Freedom to assemble: Join 3 new groups.
Mini-me: Create new avatar.
You complete me: Edit/Add something in your personal profile and save.
My favourite Valentine: Add 3 new favourites.
Speak your mind: Rate 5 videos.
Ahead in Polls: Take part in 3 polls.
Quick on the Draw: Watch a simulcast episode within 1 hour of release


All i need is the Quick on the Draw


Now would be a good time to make some funny ideas forgetting them.(note these are just funny ideas for achievements



(didnt see the update took to long to reply xD
Anyone find any new achievements?




I cant seem to sync my twitter (already did it thats why) any suggestions?
28353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

gunblastergun wrote:

All i need is the Quick on the Draw


Now would be a good time to make some funny ideas forgetting them.(note these are just funny ideas for achievements




Go to the first page i have updated with new badges... LOL at those new suggestions of yours, kissbutt and NOTCE MEH

35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

_Khalid wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

All i need is the Quick on the Draw


Now would be a good time to make some funny ideas forgetting them.(note these are just funny ideas for achievements




Go to the first page i have updated with new badges... LOL at those new suggestions of yours, kissbutt and NOTCE MEH



i already synced my twitter what do i do?
82226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 7/21/09
I think these will be fun to obtain. It incourages people to interact with the site in more meaningful ways.
28353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

gunblastergun wrote:

i already synced my twitter what do i do?


err... im not sure, i never had a twitter account before, so first time i created one... how about going to your twitter account and removing CR and then add allow the app again. And go to your CR account twitter settings and toggle with some of the tick boxes. Might work...

74894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / /cm/
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
It's a good idea to get people active, I suppose. But it is a bit umm... unnecessary to show how many times we sent a private message. Would prefer to keep private message count secret if possible. :\
35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

_Khalid wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

i already synced my twitter what do i do?


err... im not sure, i never had a twitter account before, so first time i created one... how about going to your twitter account and removing CR and then add allow the app again. And go to your CR account twitter settings and toggle with some of the tick boxes. Might work...



didnt work ill send a report to them about it or wait for it to be automatically fixed xD, where are u finding htem?

I tried a few things to see if i could find some but no luck
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.