First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
Achievement Badges
174506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/2/09 , edited 8/2/09

_Khalid wrote:


i am still in the look out 4 new ones i see
174506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/2/09


are you ready??
12385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

HinataGirlRules wrote:



are you ready??


Yep...
174506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

yumikikoharu wrote:


HinataGirlRules wrote:



are you ready??


Yep...


okies the invite has been sent
12385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

HinataGirlRules wrote:


yumikikoharu wrote:


HinataGirlRules wrote:



are you ready??


Yep...


okies the invite has been sent


I can't find it in your profile...
174506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/2/09


wow this is really a badge??
174506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

yumikikoharu wrote:


HinataGirlRules wrote:


yumikikoharu wrote:


HinataGirlRules wrote:



are you ready??


Yep...


okies the invite has been sent


I can't find it in your profile...


oh then go 2 iKissTheStars
174506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

yumikikoharu wrote:


HinataGirlRules wrote:


yumikikoharu wrote:


HinataGirlRules wrote:



are you ready??


Yep...


okies the invite has been sent


I can't find it in your profile...


wait did you get the invite
12385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/2/09


OMG!! Thank you so much!!! That worked!! Thanks so much!!

If you were next to me right now, you'd be hearing a lot of "thank you"'s from me... again... Thank you very much!!
2912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / beside Toma-kun.....
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

HinataGirlRules wrote:


laterarecta wrote:


HinataGirlRules wrote:


laterarecta wrote:

as of now, i got only 3 achievement badges....


thanks for the info in how to obtain those achievements...and now i know that there are many achievement badges...KAKKOI!!!!....


yeah but you will catch up soon



now i receive another new achievement badge..YAHUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!


that's nice


waaaaaaaaaaah..they are gone now....
2502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / - philippines -
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
i have an achievemt badge yepey...
174506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

yumikikoharu wrote:



OMG!! Thank you so much!!! That worked!! Thanks so much!!

If you were next to me right now, you'd be hearing a lot of "thank you"'s from me... again... Thank you very much!!


oh sure NoPrs.

174506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

laterarecta wrote:


HinataGirlRules wrote:


laterarecta wrote:


HinataGirlRules wrote:


laterarecta wrote:

as of now, i got only 3 achievement badges....


thanks for the info in how to obtain those achievements...and now i know that there are many achievement badges...KAKKOI!!!!....


yeah but you will catch up soon



now i receive another new achievement badge..YAHUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!


that's nice


waaaaaaaaaaah..they are gone now....


well PPL are getting them back which is good but i will be lacking
174506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

swantake4321 wrote:

i have an achievemt badge yepey...


yeah that's great
74664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
these are really fun to collect!
First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.