First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
[SHOP]- Avi Shop.
Boss
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09 , edited 10/30/09

AVI SHOP

____________________________________________________________________________________________


AVI ON SALE !!
All u need is to fill this out and paid ur payment which is ~ [INVITE ALL UR BUDDIES] ~


RULES:


No small pics
Pictures must be in spoilers
Please choose a mod from the list
Must paid ur request (upload 3 pics)
Don't request more than one at the same time and the same day



:: The creator ShakuganYawen25 WILL NOT do any request until further notice ::



Shakuganyawen25's SAMPLE








animeaddicted16 's SAMPLE




jyasumin-chan's SAMPLE





babydeariie 's SAMPLE
#1

#2

#3

#4

#5




iHan121's SAMPLE
1]

2]

3]




Ariana-rain's Samples.
1]

2]

3]



KajikaButtercup's Samples MORE TO COME



norma94' sample


Jenntang's Sample



cherrygurl SAMPLES




-sugarbaby-'SAMPLES
●1●

●2●

●3●


MORE COMING SOON


NOTES FOR GRAPHICS MODS :





fill this in


Mod:
Sample:
Text:
Color of Text:
Payment:
Posted 7/22/09 , edited 7/23/09
Mod: Shakuganyawen25's
Sample: 5 and 6
Text: 5-lilpinkstar, Standing here in the rain waiting for you.. 6-LovelessXD, Standing here in the rain waiting for you..
Color of Text: blue ^^
Payment: Doing now...


DONE by Shakuganyawen25
Boss
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09 , edited 7/22/09

lilpinkstar wrote:

Mod: Shakuganyawen25's
Sample: 5 and 6
Text: 5-lilpinkstar, Standing here in the rain waiting for you.. 6-LovelessXD, Standing here in the rain waiting for you..
Color of Text: blue ^^
Payment: Doing now...


here you go ~



thnx for buying!!
Member
9771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 7/23/09 , edited 7/24/09
Mod: SakuganYawen25
Sample: 5, 6
Text: lizagirl308237, Kiki-chan, Into each life some rain must fall, some days must be dark and dreary.
Color of Text: anything
Payment: after this

DONE by Shakuganyawen25
Boss
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

lizagirl308237 wrote:

Mod: SakuganYawen25
Sample: 5, 6
Text: lizagirl308237, Kiki-chan, Into each life some rain must fall, some days must be dark and dreary.
Color of Text: anything
Payment: after this


here you go ~



thnx for buying!
Member
9771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 7/24/09
thank you.... i hope this group expense to the size you want...
Boss
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

lizagirl308237 wrote:

thank you.... i hope this group expense to the size you want...



um ur welcome XD !! hehe expense ? well i dunno ^^
Member
9771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

ShakuganYawen25 wrote:


lizagirl308237 wrote:

thank you.... i hope this group expense to the size you want...



um ur welcome XD !! hehe expense ? well i dunno ^^


well the more people the better....
I just like to have avii made for me....
Boss
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

lizagirl308237 wrote:


ShakuganYawen25 wrote:


lizagirl308237 wrote:

thank you.... i hope this group expense to the size you want...



um ur welcome XD !! hehe expense ? well i dunno ^^


well the more people the better....
I just like to have avii made for me....


thats true : ] !~ just wish that we hav more members
Member
9771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

ShakuganYawen25 wrote:


lizagirl308237 wrote:


ShakuganYawen25 wrote:


lizagirl308237 wrote:

thank you.... i hope this group expense to the size you want...



um ur welcome XD !! hehe expense ? well i dunno ^^


well the more people the better....
I just like to have avii made for me....


thats true : ] !~ just wish that we hav more members


yup yup.... the more the marrier
Posted 7/24/09 , edited 8/8/09
Mod:SakuganYawen25
Sample:2
Text:Cobeti
Color of Text:black
Payment:yep 3 photos uploaded

DONE
Boss
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

cobeti wrote:

Mod:SakuganYawen25
Sample:2
Text:Cobeti
Color of Text:black
Payment:yep 3 photos uploaded


gomen! >.< its appears that the 2nd one doesn't work so pls choose a different one ,,
Posted 7/24/09

ShakuganYawen25 wrote:


cobeti wrote:

Mod:SakuganYawen25
Sample:2
Text:Cobeti
Color of Text:black
Payment:yep 3 photos uploaded


gomen! >.< its appears that the 2nd one doesn't work so pls choose a different one ,,


Now?
Boss
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

cobeti wrote:


ShakuganYawen25 wrote:


cobeti wrote:

Mod:SakuganYawen25
Sample:2
Text:Cobeti
Color of Text:black
Payment:yep 3 photos uploaded


gomen! >.< its appears that the 2nd one doesn't work so pls choose a different one ,,


Now?


well..if u wats!! and i hav added a new 2nd one since the other one doesn't work cuz its too big

Posted 7/24/09

ShakuganYawen25 wrote:


cobeti wrote:


ShakuganYawen25 wrote:


cobeti wrote:

Mod:SakuganYawen25
Sample:2
Text:Cobeti
Color of Text:black
Payment:yep 3 photos uploaded


gomen! >.< its appears that the 2nd one doesn't work so pls choose a different one ,,


Now?


well..if u wats!! and i hav added a new 2nd one since the other one doesn't work cuz its too big


ohh... the 1st one please
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.