First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply "teatari shidai"
Posted 7/22/09
State whatever comes to your mind every day! Please don't leave this hanging by itself--it can be your daily posting area! Got it? ^^

Government General
17145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dancing with haji...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09
tacos~ thts wat im thinking~ ^-^
Posted 7/22/09
Tacos... That sounds like a good idea! Too late, I already had dinner. *sigh*
Hey! I wonder if I can have cake for dessert... Or... cookies. Mm, cookies... *laughs* ^^
Government General
17145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dancing with haji...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
i wanna cookie >.< but i have one now~ XD
Posted 7/23/09
Hm... Cookie. I just had the cake I wanted yesterday. <My mom made me some 'cuz I asked.>

*laughs*

I love music. I think I'm a musiholic suffering from withdrawal. Must-listen-to-music! ^o^
Posted 7/24/09 , edited 7/24/09
It doesn't help that I'm talkative and nobody uses my forum. *sigh*
Oh well, your Vamp site seems great. That's a good thing, Rai. ^^
Government General
17145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dancing with haji...
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
hahaha just got lucky i guess
Posted 8/3/09

Kya_Rai wrote:

hahaha just got lucky i guess


Y'know, I doubt luck had anything to do with it. It's all about the creator--and how much work they put into it.

(Which just goes to show I'm a pretty lame creator then...) *gloom*

Anyways, I feel like eating the cheesecake that my mom made--only it's my dad's birthday cake, so I can't. xDD
Government General
17145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dancing with haji...
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

Amane-Taichou wrote:


Kya_Rai wrote:

hahaha just got lucky i guess


Y'know, I doubt luck had anything to do with it. It's all about the creator--and how much work they put into it.

(Which just goes to show I'm a pretty lame creator then...) *gloom*

Anyways, I feel like eating the cheesecake that my mom made--only it's my dad's birthday cake, so I can't. xDD


im watching cats kill each other over my pudding and im eating the pudding XD
Posted 8/3/09

Kya_Rai wrote:


im watching cats kill each other over my pudding and im eating the pudding XD


EH?! Your cats are killing each other??? Wait... *confused* Is this a TV show, or is it actual cats? .... Wait--did you make the pudding? ^^"

Government General
17145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dancing with haji...
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

Amane-Taichou wrote:


Kya_Rai wrote:


im watching cats kill each other over my pudding and im eating the pudding XD


EH?! Your cats are killing each other??? Wait... *confused* Is this a TV show, or is it actual cats? .... Wait--did you make the pudding? ^^"



yes, my cats r killing each other for the pudding i made, and am now eating.
Posted 8/3/09

Kya_Rai wrote:

yes, my cats r killing each other for the pudding i made, and am now eating.



..... Wow. You must be a good cook to get even the animals restless over it. xDD
Government General
17145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dancing with haji...
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

Amane-Taichou wrote:


Kya_Rai wrote:

yes, my cats r killing each other for the pudding i made, and am now eating.



..... Wow. You must be a good cook to get even the animals restless over it. xDD


if i dont make anything catch fire or blow up, it tastes rly good
Posted 8/3/09

Kya_Rai wrote:


if i dont make anything catch fire or blow up, it tastes rly good


"Catches fire or blows up..." ... Hm... Do you experiment when you cook or something? ^^? Haha.

Posted 8/4/09
PIE! lol random XD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.