First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
If you were a character from Yu-Gi-Oh! anime, what deck would you use?
3460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
Gladiator Beast, because they're strong and they suit me in a certain way.
499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
I would like a Chthonian deck but sadly there arnt a lot of Chthonian cards =.=. So i'll go with a Earthbound Immortal deck their like invincible.
47671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
something like a combination of kaiba with dragons and keith with machines. my deck has three blue eyes, an ultimate blue eyes, and 2 barrel dragons. i have other powerful cards to help with summoning these and using them effectively.
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
mai w/e her name is, Harpie queen bitch >;]
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my house
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
i would use yugi's deck ;]
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
A dinosaur deck with some dragons. It feels great to crush your opponent.
79837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M / close to u closer...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
idk
50238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Malta, NY
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
Light Sworn luck sac my wins heart of the cards
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
None , Exodia will never be tamed.
253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
I wouldn't stick with 1 single Deck.

I'd constantly be using different Decktypes whenever I could to keep throwing the opponent off (or because I want to). Sure I may return to a Decktype(s) again eventually, but in general, I would use a Spirit Deck in 1 Duel, then a Dark Scorpion Deck in the next and so on and so forth.

I find it a bit boring to watch Duels with the same Decktypes used with only a few minor differences (mostly by sudden new card appearances for that Duel). I mostly watch to see the new stuff used by the main character and/or what the opponent is using since the main characters tend to be the same 96% of the time with the other 4% being whatever new cards, if any, they pull out of their ass that Duel to (barely) win.
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 7/23/09


If you don't know it, don't even bother to post. Or can't your degraded brains comprehend what a thread is and a chat?

Damn, annoying meatholes like you are the type of people I really loathe and despise.


I don't play it anymore, but if I had to choose I'd take my own deck =o

3058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♥ Cosplay land ♥
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
Code Geass lol
67347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Glendale, AZ
Offline
Posted 8/18/09
Any of Yugi's decks because he is the true Game King.
1326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/18/09
In real life, i used a fire elemental deck that focused on direct damage, but was weak due to the low attack ratings of each monster. If I could reinforce that deck, I could use that in the series...
603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/18/09
i woudn't duel there will be so much cheating anyway so there so no way i can win
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.