First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
(Temp) Veneficus Experior (Magic Test)
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 7/23/09 , edited 7/25/09
Greetings, fellow Knights, I am Animus, the most skilled expert of magic in the Order. I am willing to teach my vast knowledge to my fellow Knights, but first I must know what to teach you.

A word of advice to everyone: Pick what you think is best, don't be persuaded by others. Pure offense is not always best. I myself chose Augmentation when I was in school, and look where I am now.

1. What is your favorite element?

A. Fire

B. Water/Ice

C. Earth

D. Shadow

E. Lightning

If you chose Fire, you are solely Offensive. If you chose any other element, please see question 2.

2. What is your preferred school of magic?

A. Augmentative Magics

B. Offensive Magics

C. Defensive Magics

D. Healing Magics

Post your results below, and remember to skip Question 2 if you chose Fire as your element.

Posted 7/23/09

restorecop99 wrote:

Greetings, fellow Knights, I am Recro, the most skilled expert of magic in the Order. I am willing to teach my vast knowledge to my fellow Knights, but first I must know what to teach you.

1. What is your favorite element?

A. Fire

B. Water/Ice

C. Earth

D. Shadow

E. Lightning

If you chose Fire, you are solely Offensive. If you chose any other element, please see question 2.

2. What is your preferred school of magic?

A. Augmentative Magics

B. Offensive Magics

C. Defensive Magics

D. Healing Magics

Post your results below, and remember to skip Question 2 if you chose Fire as your element.


Question! Sensei, What if your perfered element isn't on there?
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:

Greetings, fellow Knights, I am Recro, the most skilled expert of magic in the Order. I am willing to teach my vast knowledge to my fellow Knights, but first I must know what to teach you.

1. What is your favorite element?

A. Fire

B. Water/Ice

C. Earth

D. Shadow

E. Lightning

If you chose Fire, you are solely Offensive. If you chose any other element, please see question 2.

2. What is your preferred school of magic?

A. Augmentative Magics

B. Offensive Magics

C. Defensive Magics

D. Healing Magics

Post your results below, and remember to skip Question 2 if you chose Fire as your element.


Question! Sensei, What if your perfered element isn't on there?


Interesting inquiry, student. What element do you speak of?
Posted 7/23/09

restorecop99 wrote:


AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:

Greetings, fellow Knights, I am Recro, the most skilled expert of magic in the Order. I am willing to teach my vast knowledge to my fellow Knights, but first I must know what to teach you.

1. What is your favorite element?

A. Fire

B. Water/Ice

C. Earth

D. Shadow

E. Lightning

If you chose Fire, you are solely Offensive. If you chose any other element, please see question 2.

2. What is your preferred school of magic?

A. Augmentative Magics

B. Offensive Magics

C. Defensive Magics

D. Healing Magics

Post your results below, and remember to skip Question 2 if you chose Fire as your element.


Question! Sensei, What if your perfered element isn't on there?


Interesting inquiry, student. What element do you speak of?


"Sensei! the element I speak of is sound Sir.
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:

Greetings, fellow Knights, I am Recro, the most skilled expert of magic in the Order. I am willing to teach my vast knowledge to my fellow Knights, but first I must know what to teach you.

1. What is your favorite element?

A. Fire

B. Water/Ice

C. Earth

D. Shadow

E. Lightning

If you chose Fire, you are solely Offensive. If you chose any other element, please see question 2.

2. What is your preferred school of magic?

A. Augmentative Magics

B. Offensive Magics

C. Defensive Magics

D. Healing Magics

Post your results below, and remember to skip Question 2 if you chose Fire as your element.


Question! Sensei, What if your perfered element isn't on there?


Interesting inquiry, student. What element do you speak of?


"Sensei! the element I speak of is sound Sir.


Although there are spells that use sonic energy, Sound is not one of the basic elements and isn't included in this set of spells. For you, however, I can make an exception.

Try learning Sanus Unda (Sonic Wave) for starters.
Posted 7/23/09

restorecop99 wrote:


AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:

Greetings, fellow Knights, I am Recro, the most skilled expert of magic in the Order. I am willing to teach my vast knowledge to my fellow Knights, but first I must know what to teach you.

1. What is your favorite element?

A. Fire

B. Water/Ice

C. Earth

D. Shadow

E. Lightning

If you chose Fire, you are solely Offensive. If you chose any other element, please see question 2.

2. What is your preferred school of magic?

A. Augmentative Magics

B. Offensive Magics

C. Defensive Magics

D. Healing Magics

Post your results below, and remember to skip Question 2 if you chose Fire as your element.


Question! Sensei, What if your perfered element isn't on there?


Interesting inquiry, student. What element do you speak of?


"Sensei! the element I speak of is sound Sir.


Although there are spells that use sonic energy, Sound is not one of the basic elements and isn't included in this set of spells. For you, however, I can make an exception.

Try learning Sanus Unda (Sonic Wave) for starters.


No can do sir, Sound sir, I believe is the most underrated element, Would you like to hear me out?
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:

Greetings, fellow Knights, I am Recro, the most skilled expert of magic in the Order. I am willing to teach my vast knowledge to my fellow Knights, but first I must know what to teach you.

1. What is your favorite element?

A. Fire

B. Water/Ice

C. Earth

D. Shadow

E. Lightning

If you chose Fire, you are solely Offensive. If you chose any other element, please see question 2.

2. What is your preferred school of magic?

A. Augmentative Magics

B. Offensive Magics

C. Defensive Magics

D. Healing Magics

Post your results below, and remember to skip Question 2 if you chose Fire as your element.


Question! Sensei, What if your perfered element isn't on there?


Interesting inquiry, student. What element do you speak of?


"Sensei! the element I speak of is sound Sir.


Although there are spells that use sonic energy, Sound is not one of the basic elements and isn't included in this set of spells. For you, however, I can make an exception.

Try learning Sanus Unda (Sonic Wave) for starters.


No can do sir, Sound sir, I believe is the most underrated element, Would you like to hear me out?


Go ahead.
Posted 7/23/09

restorecop99 wrote:


AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:

Greetings, fellow Knights, I am Recro, the most skilled expert of magic in the Order. I am willing to teach my vast knowledge to my fellow Knights, but first I must know what to teach you.

1. What is your favorite element?

A. Fire

B. Water/Ice

C. Earth

D. Shadow

E. Lightning

If you chose Fire, you are solely Offensive. If you chose any other element, please see question 2.

2. What is your preferred school of magic?

A. Augmentative Magics

B. Offensive Magics

C. Defensive Magics

D. Healing Magics

Post your results below, and remember to skip Question 2 if you chose Fire as your element.


Question! Sensei, What if your perfered element isn't on there?


Interesting inquiry, student. What element do you speak of?


"Sensei! the element I speak of is sound Sir.


Although there are spells that use sonic energy, Sound is not one of the basic elements and isn't included in this set of spells. For you, however, I can make an exception.

Try learning Sanus Unda (Sonic Wave) for starters.


No can do sir, Sound sir, I believe is the most underrated element, Would you like to hear me out?


Go ahead.


Sound, sound can go through most barriers, invisible sound all around you, sound causes you to reflect in situations, do you know if you send a lot of sound to the human heart, and increase the tempo, you can cause them to have a heart attack. creating sound from one point and attacking from another, you know that when sound enters your body depending on the sound your body reacts almost instantaneously. In fact without sound, the many number of body parts need by sound would cease.
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:

Greetings, fellow Knights, I am Recro, the most skilled expert of magic in the Order. I am willing to teach my vast knowledge to my fellow Knights, but first I must know what to teach you.

1. What is your favorite element?

A. Fire

B. Water/Ice

C. Earth

D. Shadow

E. Lightning

If you chose Fire, you are solely Offensive. If you chose any other element, please see question 2.

2. What is your preferred school of magic?

A. Augmentative Magics

B. Offensive Magics

C. Defensive Magics

D. Healing Magics

Post your results below, and remember to skip Question 2 if you chose Fire as your element.


Question! Sensei, What if your perfered element isn't on there?


Interesting inquiry, student. What element do you speak of?


"Sensei! the element I speak of is sound Sir.


Although there are spells that use sonic energy, Sound is not one of the basic elements and isn't included in this set of spells. For you, however, I can make an exception.

Try learning Sanus Unda (Sonic Wave) for starters.


No can do sir, Sound sir, I believe is the most underrated element, Would you like to hear me out?


Go ahead.


Sound, sound can go through most barriers, invisible sound all around you, sound causes you to reflect in situations, do you know if you send a lot of sound to the human heart, and increase the tempo, you can cause them to have a heart attack. creating sound from one point and attacking from another, you know that when sound enters your body depending on the sound your body reacts almost instantaneously. In fact without sound, the many number of body parts need by sound would cease.


Indeed, it is a truly powerful school of magic. However, if it's secrets were to fall into the wrong hands, it would be...troublesome, to say the least. Therefore, I will only teach the basics of Sound magic until I know I can trust you with it's secrets. Perhaps a less harmless branch will satisfy you? Try learning Carmen Hypnotica (Song of Hypnosis) if you prefer Defense, or Mico (Flash) if you prefer Augmentation.
Posted 7/23/09

restorecop99 wrote:


AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:

Greetings, fellow Knights, I am Recro, the most skilled expert of magic in the Order. I am willing to teach my vast knowledge to my fellow Knights, but first I must know what to teach you.

1. What is your favorite element?

A. Fire

B. Water/Ice

C. Earth

D. Shadow

E. Lightning

If you chose Fire, you are solely Offensive. If you chose any other element, please see question 2.

2. What is your preferred school of magic?

A. Augmentative Magics

B. Offensive Magics

C. Defensive Magics

D. Healing Magics

Post your results below, and remember to skip Question 2 if you chose Fire as your element.


Question! Sensei, What if your perfered element isn't on there?


Interesting inquiry, student. What element do you speak of?


"Sensei! the element I speak of is sound Sir.


Although there are spells that use sonic energy, Sound is not one of the basic elements and isn't included in this set of spells. For you, however, I can make an exception.

Try learning Sanus Unda (Sonic Wave) for starters.


No can do sir, Sound sir, I believe is the most underrated element, Would you like to hear me out?


Go ahead.


Sound, sound can go through most barriers, invisible sound all around you, sound causes you to reflect in situations, do you know if you send a lot of sound to the human heart, and increase the tempo, you can cause them to have a heart attack. creating sound from one point and attacking from another, you know that when sound enters your body depending on the sound your body reacts almost instantaneously. In fact without sound, the many number of body parts need by sound would cease.


Indeed, it is a truly powerful school of magic. However, if it's secrets were to fall into the wrong hands, it would be...troublesome, to say the least. Therefore, I will only teach the basics of Sound magic until I know I can trust you with it's secrets. Perhaps a less harmless branch will satisfy you? Try learning Carmen Hypnotica (Song of Hypnosis) if you prefer Defense, or Mico (Flash) if you prefer Augmentation.


Hmm, " say I have this sound magic book, So i'ma go train in it over there".
Sun Disciple
9858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09


hm...i think fire will work with me!!
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmarnReaper wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:

Greetings, fellow Knights, I am Recro, the most skilled expert of magic in the Order. I am willing to teach my vast knowledge to my fellow Knights, but first I must know what to teach you.

1. What is your favorite element?

A. Fire

B. Water/Ice

C. Earth

D. Shadow

E. Lightning

If you chose Fire, you are solely Offensive. If you chose any other element, please see question 2.

2. What is your preferred school of magic?

A. Augmentative Magics

B. Offensive Magics

C. Defensive Magics

D. Healing Magics

Post your results below, and remember to skip Question 2 if you chose Fire as your element.


Question! Sensei, What if your perfered element isn't on there?


Interesting inquiry, student. What element do you speak of?


"Sensei! the element I speak of is sound Sir.


Although there are spells that use sonic energy, Sound is not one of the basic elements and isn't included in this set of spells. For you, however, I can make an exception.

Try learning Sanus Unda (Sonic Wave) for starters.


No can do sir, Sound sir, I believe is the most underrated element, Would you like to hear me out?


Go ahead.


Sound, sound can go through most barriers, invisible sound all around you, sound causes you to reflect in situations, do you know if you send a lot of sound to the human heart, and increase the tempo, you can cause them to have a heart attack. creating sound from one point and attacking from another, you know that when sound enters your body depending on the sound your body reacts almost instantaneously. In fact without sound, the many number of body parts need by sound would cease.


Indeed, it is a truly powerful school of magic. However, if it's secrets were to fall into the wrong hands, it would be...troublesome, to say the least. Therefore, I will only teach the basics of Sound magic until I know I can trust you with it's secrets. Perhaps a less harmless branch will satisfy you? Try learning Carmen Hypnotica (Song of Hypnosis) if you prefer Defense, or Mico (Flash) if you prefer Augmentation.


Hmm, " say I have this sound magic book, So i'ma go train in it over there".


Ok.
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

anime_person wrote:



hm...i think fire will work with me!!


Ok, start with Ardeo (Burn), then move onto Incendia Orbis (Fireball)
Ancient Sun Reverend
21237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / On the road, as a...
Offline
Posted 7/25/09
Well, before I get started on this, I guess I'll explain some mechanics of my fighting style.

My technique Wu Hsien Long Quan makes use of internal energy manipulation techniques referred to in Mandarin as Qi-Shu or Energy Arts. Qi-shu can be used to do a few things such as enhancing physical abilities or strengthening physical techniques, healing of self or others, disrupting an opponent's internal infrastructure or even exercised outward and converted into non-physical elements.

In my fighting style I make use of Qi in its Raw form (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwm1cgZYmig), converted into Fire(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huMpG4jkv1U) and Lightning (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV-HhnrBdGs)
Sun Disciple
2116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Terra
Offline
Posted 7/25/09 , edited 7/25/09
question sensei what if the element you prefer is one of the original FIVE element?the element of spirit that is?i have to say i disagree if you believe that it is the same as shadow sensei.what is your opinion of the matter?
(why yes, yes i am a smartass)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.