First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply MOD Room
Leader
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

yesitsmelody wrote:

here's some headers i made~~
featuring allen walker <3 ^___^


its kinda hard to find lenaleexallen ~~
but i'll keep looking~
i still need to make a welcome banner~

& i think we should keep the same support banner
that we are using now~ ^^

It's ok...YAY!!!!! Allen there is so CUTE!!!!

Leader
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 7/31/09 , edited 7/31/09
It's August tom!!!!! Mods!!!! We should change the theme tom!!!!!! Our plan is FINISHED here 4 the August theme!!!
Thank u 4 cooperating with us yesitsmelody!!!!
Cutest Mod
26577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / westisthebest.
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

Antares18 wrote:

It's August tom!!!!! Mods!!!! We should change the theme tom!!!!!! Our plan is FINISHED here 4 the August theme!!!
Thank u 4 cooperating with us yesitsmelody!!!!


W00H00~!! XD
YAY!! & No problemo~ ;D
Cutest Mod
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Resembool
Offline
Posted 7/31/09
gosh!!! the theme is really cool!! gosh!! its really LENNALEE X ALLEN theme!! god job guys!! thumbs up!!

hmm... i hope next time, i can help..
Cutest Mod
26577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / westisthebest.
Offline
Posted 8/7/09
HEEEY fellow MODS!!
Leader
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 8/8/09
Sorry if other mods are inactive.....
Posted 8/25/09
hey guess what guys? september's coming next week!!!
Leader
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 8/25/09 , edited 8/25/09

anime_rox_X3 wrote:

hey guess what guys? september's coming next week!!! :D

I know that lols.....Just call yesitsmelody now we have a talk on this day....We should have think or make a polls instead..

Posted 8/25/09
hehe good ideas!!
Leader
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

anime_rox_X3 wrote:

hehe good ideas!! :D

All we have to do is to think of our fave couples...If the other members are too inactive to vote...Maybe we should think of our own w/c we called RANDOM
Posted 8/25/09
yeah we could
Cutest Mod
26577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / westisthebest.
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

Antares18 wrote:


anime_rox_X3 wrote:

hey guess what guys? september's coming next week!!! :D

I know that lols.....Just call yesitsmelody now we have a talk on this day....We should have think or make a polls instead..



YO! You guys talkin about mee? roflroflrofl~


Yes.. NEW THEME? What should it be?
Cutest Mod
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Resembool
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
hihi!! um.. im suggesting OURN HIGH SCHOOL HST CLUB: LOVE TRIANGLE of HIKARU-HARUHi-TAMAKI!!
Leader
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

kyounamenaru wrote:

hihi!! um.. im suggesting OURN HIGH SCHOOL HST CLUB: LOVE TRIANGLE of HIKARU-HARUHi-TAMAKI!!


Only two.....lols....
Leader
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

yesitsmelody wrote:


Antares18 wrote:


anime_rox_X3 wrote:

hey guess what guys? september's coming next week!!! :D

I know that lols.....Just call yesitsmelody now we have a talk on this day....We should have think or make a polls instead..



YO! You guys talkin about mee? roflroflrofl~


Yes.. NEW THEME? What should it be?

Maybe I'm sure at the post below you...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.