First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Create your Character
Creator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

KeeBaby13 wrote:

UserName: KeeBaby13
Name: Alexandra
Age:18
Race: Hybrid (half vamp:half demon)
Clan: Black Fire
Positions: Maiden of Royaltly
Bio/Info: Alexandra was born into the black fire clan. Her mother being a vampire and her father a demon. Not many approved of her becuz of the mixed blood that ran though her veins. This blood was very powerful and dangerous and most wanted to get rid of her. But the black fire clan helped protect her and train her. Her grandfather who was the leader at the time taught her how to use swords and daggers to her advantage. Her mother and father taught her how to use her sleath to its advantages. When she turned 17 her family stepped down from power in the clan and went to live on someplace else. But Alexandra stayed with the clan becuz she wanted to help out with the war any way she could. Alexandra is very quiet and laid back. She keeps to herself and doesnt jump into things very quickly. She watches and plans. She is very loyal to her clan and will do anything to insure there safety
Pics:
Vampire Form(Normal):

Demon:




Approved
Member
2039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/28/09 , edited 7/28/09
UserName: jesusa14
Name: MarJeA
Age: unknown
Race: wiccan
Clan: broken wind
Positions: witch
Bio/Info: a half-vampire and a half-witch but she only used her witch powers
because of something happened in her past when she used her vampire powers
that broke her heart so much and gained the ability to change her body...
Pics:

witch side


Vampire side


18383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 7/28/09
Username: Lord_Falcon
Name: Falcon Soroten
Age: 14
Race: Vampire
Clan: Deadly Ice
Positions: vampire
Bio/Info: A vampire from a distant world. he is a very strong fighter and was often times called the back bone of the vampire army. he loved to fight and participated in many wars. when word broke out of the great clan war he was not hesitant to join in. he joined the deadly ice clan having no compassion for any of the other clan's members.
Pics:
Creator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

jesusa14 wrote:

UserName: jesusa14
Name: MarJeA
Age: unknown
Race: wiccan
Clan: broken wind
Positions: witch
Bio/Info: a half-vampire and a half-witch but she only used her witch powers
because of something happened in her past when she used her vampire powers
that broke her heart so much and gained the ability to change her body...
Pics:

witch side


Vampire side







Lord_Falcon wrote:

Username: Lord_Falcon
Name: Falcon Soroten
Age: 14
Race: Vampire
Clan: Deadly Ice
Positions: vampire
Bio/Info: A vampire from a distant world. he is a very strong fighter and was often times called the back bone of the vampire army. he loved to fight and participated in many wars. when word broke out of the great clan war he was not hesitant to join in. he joined the deadly ice clan having no compassion for any of the other clan's members.
Pics:


have fun!!
Member
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
UserName: Poet_N3
Name: Aii
Age: 15
Race: Vampire
Clan: Broken Wind
Posistions: Maiden of Royalty. (Chosen Name: Maiden of the Wind)
Bio/Info: Aii lived with her mother for many years. Seemingly, Aii's mother knew the leader, Grandma, who use to be the leader of Broken Wind. As a child, Aii loved to watch Grandma tell people to do the things she wants. And one day she wants to take that posistion. As time progressed, A new leader was choosen. Aii was inraged by the outcome but kept it in to insure safty to the Clan. She didn't want to cause an outbreak.
Pics:


Creator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

Poet_N3 wrote:

UserName: Poet_N3
Name: Aii
Age: 15
Race: Vampire
Clan: Broken Wind
Posistions: Maiden of Royalty. (Chosen Name: Maiden of the Wind)
Bio/Info: Aii lived with her mother for many years. Seemingly, Aii's mother knew the leader, Grandma, who use to be the leader of Broken Wind. As a child, Aii loved to watch Grandma tell people to do the things she wants. And one day she wants to take that posistion. As time progressed, A new leader was choosen. Aii was inraged by the outcome but kept it in to insure safty to the Clan. She didn't want to cause an outbreak.
Pics:




Love it! your in!
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/09 , edited 7/31/09
UserName:shadowconjurer
Name:roxas
Age:unknown
Race:diclonius
Clan:none
Posistions:none
Bio/Info:unknown woke up in a biological lab and escaped now watches the clan fight each other and doasnt like to interfere. sadly contains two sides good and bad
Pics:in normal form:

inside me:

when bad side takes over:
Creator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

shadowconjurer wrote:

UserName:shadowconjurer
Name:roxas
Age:unknown
Race:diclonius
Clan:none
Posistions:none
Bio/Info:unknown woke up in a biological lab and escaped now watches the clan fight each other and doasnt like to interfere.
Pics:


oh c'mon! Join a clan!!!!
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

IvyOfDeath wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

PFFF U WISH*runs off*


YOU CAN BE LIEUTENANT! i can't boss the lieutenant around


ME DONT CARE!!*throws a dagger at u and rruns*
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/09
PFFF U WISH*runs off*
Creator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


IvyOfDeath wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

PFFF U WISH*runs off*


YOU CAN BE LIEUTENANT! i can't boss the lieutenant around


ME DONT CARE!!*throws a dagger at u and rruns*


Seriously...... i don't have all day
Creator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

shadowconjurer wrote:

PFFF U WISH*runs off*


YOU CAN BE LIEUTENANT! i can't boss the lieutenant around
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

IvyOfDeath wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


IvyOfDeath wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

PFFF U WISH*runs off*


YOU CAN BE LIEUTENANT! i can't boss the lieutenant around


ME DONT CARE!!*throws a dagger at u and rruns*


Seriously...... i don't have all day


but i dont want to join a clan :E*puppy eyes*
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The interent!
Offline
Posted 8/1/09 , edited 8/4/09
UserName:ericdragoon
Name: Dranzer
Age:19 ( looks like he's 16)
Race:Demon/shapeshifter
Clan:Deadly Ice
Posistions: (see other forum) Demon Leader
Bio/Info:Dranzer is a ice demon who can manipulated ice with ease. He left the ice clan to travel the world and to get as far away from the ice clan. His past is much of a mystery to him, having been raised by foster parents. He is alawys calm, but once anger or annoyed, Dranzer can freeze anyone to the core with no mercy to show.
Pics: (please spoiler)

Battle mode


My prized sword
Creator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

ericdragoon wrote:

UserName:ericdragoon
Name: Dranzer
Age:19 ( looks like he's 16)
Race:Demon/shapeshifter
Clan:Deadly Ice
Posistions: (see other forum) Demon Leader
Bio/Info:Dranzer is a ice demon who can manipulated ice with ease. He left the ice clan to travel the world and to get as far away from the ice clan. His past is much of a mystery to him, having been raised by foster parents. He is alawys calm, but once anger or annoyed, Dranzer can freeze anyone to the core with no mercy to show.
Pics: (please spoiler) ( Will post later, but very soon)



very soon eh? Lol okay approved
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.