First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Heaven
Posted 10/9/08

cryolyger wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


Ratman21 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

Ain't anywhere I'm going. A man can always dream though...


Why NOT, the Lord loves you too


Yes but when you knowingly commit acts of sin and feel no remorse over it, sometimes be happy about it and do it over and over and over, forgiveness comes to a point. I trully doubt I will go to heaven because I sin so much and do not repent and can't trully mean "Sorry". And I'm ok with that.


Oh skygod, you think that you are above others fallies, the bible says that if we have 1 sin and do not repent we are to goto hell. Sin wouldn't be appealing if it wasn't bad. We are born into sin, we act against our nature when we do good, or when we share the gospel. The problem is that you have done it so much that your heart is hardened. I cannot tell you how to soften your heart, and I am not about to tell you anything about yourself I do not fully understand. But know that if you can, and you can never be above God's grace. And its not an over night thing, when you sin, and are truly remorseful He will forgive you. NO ONE is above God's grace. If you truly want to get into heaven you will be able to do so,. Read the bible and find a way!


There's a difference between naturally sinning and sinning spitefully. People sin automatically without intending to or even intending to but feel bad about it and repent. I sin spitefully: I do because I can, because I find it funny. I don't feel remorse for it. And that's why I am going to Hell.
Scientist Moderator
digs 
48142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
But you can be forgiven, if you feel no remorse, it's because you shun the Holy Spirit, or just love living in your sins. Sin always produces death (not just physical or dying and going to hell) eventually it destroys us and we are left devastated. Sin is bondage, forgiveness and living in the Spirit is freedom. Rom 6:22 But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. Rom 8:2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. Gal 5:1It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

We can either be slaves in bondage to sin, or we can serve Christ with all of our hearts. Sin is destructive, and living in sin produces a comfort that is ignorant of what is to be reaped. Jesus came to set us free from that. I used to be agnostic, and I lived in sin and felt no or little remorse when I sinned, and I just plainly didn't care. Sin destroyed me, and God brought be closer to him. Sin breaks us, but Jesus heals us. Get in the Word of God, and allow God's Holy Spirit to convict you. Hell does not need to be your destiny, anyone can be saved. Look at Paul, he used to openly blaspheme Jesus Christ and murder Christian, yet God still forgave him and even used him in mighty ways. That is the abounding Love and Grace that God has for each one of us. Hell does not need to be your destiny, nor will it if you repent. Sin never produces anything good. Never has and never will.
Moderator
14744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
64 / M / FL. But, I (May...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

skygod333 wrote:

[ I sin spitefully: I do because I can, because I find it funny. I don't feel remorse for it. And that's why I am going to Hell.


I know why you say that, as you have told me. But, being remorsefull is not a contion. Repenting and accesspting Jesus as you savor is....
Posted 10/10/08

Ratman21 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

[ I sin spitefully: I do because I can, because I find it funny. I don't feel remorse for it. And that's why I am going to Hell.


I know why you say that, as you have told me. But, being remorsefull is not a contion. Repenting and accesspting Jesus as you savor is....


Yeah it is. According to my theology class it is.
Moderator
14744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
64 / M / FL. But, I (May...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

skygod333 wrote:


I sin spitefully: I do because I can, because I find it funny. I don't feel remorse for it. And that's why I am going to Hell.



I know why you say that, as you have told me. But, being remorsefull is not a contion. Repenting and accesspting Jesus as you savor is....


Yeah it is. According to my theology class it is.


I dont think so and you can check with lumii and cry
Scientist Moderator
digs 
48142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
Being remorseful is conviction, read my post. The Holy Spirit convicts and saved. If as Born Again Christians we choose to sin and feel no remorse, it's either because we shun the Holy Spirit and love our sins more than our Savior, or we aren't saved to begin with. Conviction leads to repentance, and repentance leads to Salvation and eternal life in heaven.
Posted 10/10/08

Ratman21 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


I sin spitefully: I do because I can, because I find it funny. I don't feel remorse for it. And that's why I am going to Hell.



I know why you say that, as you have told me. But, being remorsefull is not a contion. Repenting and accesspting Jesus as you savor is....


Yeah it is. According to my theology class it is.


I dont think so and you can check with lumii and cry

Ever taken Catholic theology?
29739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Русский фронт
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
The first thing I will do is probably go and talk with God and Jesus. I bet they are really fun to talk to and I would never get bored talking with them.
I want to see my family waiting for me so I can hug them all.
My mom said that when my kitten died that he is waiting for me with Jesus. She said that it's just like waiting for me to come home like he used to everyday to him. I miss my cat so much I still cry about him today. I named him Angel because it fit him so well
I'm getting off topic I'm sorry.
I hope heaven has a game room. I'd like to play scrabble with the angels.
I want my whole family to be with me but sadly not all of them believe, andI've already tried to convince them but they've made up their minds
Moderator
3852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / southern california
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
Look, the smartest people in the world can come up with theories, and say this is the way of the world. and thats theology. That doesn't make it right, just because some elitist believes everyone in the world is wrong, doesn't make him right. I believe 90% of the world and the ways of things we will never fully understand till we are in heaven. I believe its meaningless to debate with theologians, because they are in that esteemed bracket, prove me wrong. it would be easier to prove your right? but its a matter of perception. anyhow i'm ranting now we shall continue later.


skygod333 wrote:


Ratman21 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


I sin spitefully: I do because I can, because I find it funny. I don't feel remorse for it. And that's why I am going to Hell.



I know why you say that, as you have told me. But, being remorsefull is not a contion. Repenting and accesspting Jesus as you savor is....


Yeah it is. According to my theology class it is.


I dont think so and you can check with lumii and cry


Ever taken Catholic theology?

Member
18348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
heaven is a house full of houses....................
with great foundation..........................................
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.