First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
(Mission) Uncloging the blockade
Posted 7/23/09
You will be able to rp The mission Unclogging the blockade here. as soon as its done, this forum will be locked and closed.
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
alright i'm ready. anime_person?
Sun Disciple
9858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
chidori??
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

anime_person wrote:

chidori??


*RP START*
chidori: yes i am chidori. are you kenmei, my partner for this mission?
Sun Disciple
9858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

chidori_chu716 wrote:


anime_person wrote:

chidori??


*RP START*
chidori: yes i am chidori. are you kenmei, my partner for this mission?


yep!! lets get started
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

anime_person wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


anime_person wrote:

chidori??


*RP START*
chidori: yes i am chidori. are you kenmei, my partner for this mission?


yep!! lets get started


chidori: alright then. let's do a quick debriefing to make sure we're both clear on what must be done.

Mission Title - blockade wipe out
Mission Type - Elimination
Mission description - A immigrant society that we depend on for trade has recently come under blockade by boat to there neighbor enemy, due to the blockade the immigrant society has suffered dearly with famine, starvation, and poverty, and we have started to take a toll on there suffering, before this flesh wound becomes permanent we want you to unclog the blockade, by sneaking into there ships, and eliminating everyone. then finally blow up the ships to seal the blockade.

captain kenmei, how do you suggest we proceed?
Sun Disciple
9858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

chidori_chu716 wrote:


anime_person wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


anime_person wrote:

chidori??


*RP START*
chidori: yes i am chidori. are you kenmei, my partner for this mission?


yep!! lets get started


chidori: alright then. let's do a quick debriefing to make sure we're both clear on what must be done.

Mission Title - blockade wipe out
Mission Type - Elimination
Mission description - A immigrant society that we depend on for trade has recently come under blockade by boat to there neighbor enemy, due to the blockade the immigrant society has suffered dearly with famine, starvation, and poverty, and we have started to take a toll on there suffering, before this flesh wound becomes permanent we want you to unclog the blockade, by sneaking into there ships, and eliminating everyone. then finally blow up the ships to seal the blockade.

captain kenmei, how do you suggest we proceed?


well....we must first get to the boat, and i suggest for us to sneak under the boat!! we could swim...what do u think captain chidori??
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

anime_person wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


anime_person wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


anime_person wrote:

chidori??


*RP START*
chidori: yes i am chidori. are you kenmei, my partner for this mission?


yep!! lets get started


chidori: alright then. let's do a quick debriefing to make sure we're both clear on what must be done.

Mission Title - blockade wipe out
Mission Type - Elimination
Mission description - A immigrant society that we depend on for trade has recently come under blockade by boat to there neighbor enemy, due to the blockade the immigrant society has suffered dearly with famine, starvation, and poverty, and we have started to take a toll on there suffering, before this flesh wound becomes permanent we want you to unclog the blockade, by sneaking into there ships, and eliminating everyone. then finally blow up the ships to seal the blockade.

captain kenmei, how do you suggest we proceed?


well....we must first get to the boat, and i suggest for us to sneak under the boat!! we could swim...what do u think captain chidori??


captain kenmei that plan does seem correct. but there are at least 5 separate ships. you certainly don't suggest we go to each ship individually and take them down as such?
Sun Disciple
9858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

chidori_chu716 wrote:



oh right!! I forgot!! individually...we can somehow get the farest ship from the rest and start from there...what do u say captain chidori...or do u have a different plan??
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

anime_person wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:



oh right!! I forgot!! individually...we can somehow get the farest ship from the rest and start from there...what do u say captain chidori...or do u have a different plan??


(*note: as a mission master i am unable to directly tell you what to do.)

chidori: i suppose that starting from the outermost ship would be smart. that way once we take over the ship, the news won't spread as quickly to the other ships in the blockade. alright then. captain, you should go down to the dock and get a small rowboat (i will RP the boatman and ally-chidori)
Sun Disciple
9858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

chidori_chu716 wrote:


anime_person wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:



oh right!! I forgot!! individually...we can somehow get the farest ship from the rest and start from there...what do u say captain chidori...or do u have a different plan??


(*note: as a mission master i am unable to directly tell you what to do.)

chidori: i suppose that starting from the outermost ship would be smart. that way once we take over the ship, the news won't spread as quickly to the other ships in the blockade. alright then. captain, you should go down to the dock and get a small rowboat (i will RP the boatman and ally-chidori)


(note: im a beginner, might not be the best strategy!! )

alright captain chidori!!
*leaves to get a rowboat, talks to the renter*
we got it cheap!! lets go
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

anime_person wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


anime_person wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:



oh right!! I forgot!! individually...we can somehow get the farest ship from the rest and start from there...what do u say captain chidori...or do u have a different plan??


(*note: as a mission master i am unable to directly tell you what to do.)

chidori: i suppose that starting from the outermost ship would be smart. that way once we take over the ship, the news won't spread as quickly to the other ships in the blockade. alright then. captain, you should go down to the dock and get a small rowboat (i will RP the boatman and ally-chidori)


(note: im a beginner, might not be the best strategy!! )

alright captain chidori!!
*leaves to get a rowboat, talks to the renter*
we got it cheap!! lets go


(note: no worries. that's why i'm here. i'll give you hints and tips as to the best strategies along the way)

boatman: w-w-wait! are you two going to take out the blockade? then please allow me to help *boatman wraps the oars in a thick white cloth* that way, the rowing will be quieter and keep you undercover. also, it's a new moon tonight. you should go then.

chidori: thank you old man. your advice may have saved us from getting caught so early on. captain kenmei, let's go.

*both load into the boat and begin rowing toward the farthest blockade ship. they arrive near the side of the boat within an hour or so*

chidori: cap'n. we've arrived. how shall we infiltrate the ship? and then how shall we take it down as quickly as possible?

(note: try to make the mission and your actions as detailed and interactive as possible. that way, it's more fun and you might be rewarded better)
Sun Disciple
9858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

chidori_chu716 wrote:


anime_person wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


anime_person wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:



oh right!! I forgot!! individually...we can somehow get the farest ship from the rest and start from there...what do u say captain chidori...or do u have a different plan??


(*note: as a mission master i am unable to directly tell you what to do.)

chidori: i suppose that starting from the outermost ship would be smart. that way once we take over the ship, the news won't spread as quickly to the other ships in the blockade. alright then. captain, you should go down to the dock and get a small rowboat (i will RP the boatman and ally-chidori)


(note: im a beginner, might not be the best strategy!! )

alright captain chidori!!
*leaves to get a rowboat, talks to the renter*
we got it cheap!! lets go


(note: no worries. that's why i'm here. i'll give you hints and tips as to the best strategies along the way)

boatman: w-w-wait! are you two going to take out the blockade? then please allow me to help *boatman wraps the oars in a thick white cloth* that way, the rowing will be quieter and keep you undercover. also, it's a new moon tonight. you should go then.

chidori: thank you old man. your advice may have saved us from getting caught so early on. captain kenmei, let's go.

*both load into the boat and begin rowing toward the farthest blockade ship. they arrive near the side of the boat within an hour or so*

chidori: cap'n. we've arrived. how shall we infiltrate the ship? and then how shall we take it down as quickly as possible?

(note: try to make the mission and your actions as detailed and interactive as possible. that way, it's more fun and you might be rewarded better)


(note: hai!!)

well, captain chidori, as i remembered correctly, there should be a passage into the ship at the bottom, if there's not, then we would have to make one, near the engine, or the power room, for its a place no one would come often, unless theres something wrong with it!!
*turns to the boatman*
do u have any one-suit swimwears?? it would really help us!!

(note: i will be right back!! i gotta go clean something!!)
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

anime_person wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


anime_person wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


anime_person wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:



oh right!! I forgot!! individually...we can somehow get the farest ship from the rest and start from there...what do u say captain chidori...or do u have a different plan??


(*note: as a mission master i am unable to directly tell you what to do.)

chidori: i suppose that starting from the outermost ship would be smart. that way once we take over the ship, the news won't spread as quickly to the other ships in the blockade. alright then. captain, you should go down to the dock and get a small rowboat (i will RP the boatman and ally-chidori)


(note: im a beginner, might not be the best strategy!! )

alright captain chidori!!
*leaves to get a rowboat, talks to the renter*
we got it cheap!! lets go


(note: no worries. that's why i'm here. i'll give you hints and tips as to the best strategies along the way)

boatman: w-w-wait! are you two going to take out the blockade? then please allow me to help *boatman wraps the oars in a thick white cloth* that way, the rowing will be quieter and keep you undercover. also, it's a new moon tonight. you should go then.

chidori: thank you old man. your advice may have saved us from getting caught so early on. captain kenmei, let's go.

*both load into the boat and begin rowing toward the farthest blockade ship. they arrive near the side of the boat within an hour or so*

chidori: cap'n. we've arrived. how shall we infiltrate the ship? and then how shall we take it down as quickly as possible?

(note: try to make the mission and your actions as detailed and interactive as possible. that way, it's more fun and you might be rewarded better)


(note: hai!!)

well, captain chidori, as i remembered correctly, there should be a passage into the ship at the bottom, if there's not, then we would have to make one, near the engine, or the power room, for its a place no one would come often, unless theres something wrong with it!!
*turns to the boatman*
do u have any one-suit swimwears?? it would really help us!!

(note: i will be right back!! i gotta go clean something!!)


(note: sure thing! you are free to halt the mission anytime. we'll continue it when you're ready)

boatman: uhhh y-yes! i do let me check *digs through a cargo chest at the back of the boat and pulls out two body suits* here you go. i'll turn around so you two can change

*they change into the swimsuits*

chidori: captain, this is your first mission so please allow me to go first and open the hatch. after i've been underwater for 2 min come down. by then i should be just about done opening a hole in the ship. take that time to rush in. i'll follow after you.

*dives down into the water and two minutes pass*
Sun Disciple
9858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

chidori_chu716 wrote:


anime_person wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


anime_person wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


anime_person wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:



oh right!! I forgot!! individually...we can somehow get the farest ship from the rest and start from there...what do u say captain chidori...or do u have a different plan??


(*note: as a mission master i am unable to directly tell you what to do.)

chidori: i suppose that starting from the outermost ship would be smart. that way once we take over the ship, the news won't spread as quickly to the other ships in the blockade. alright then. captain, you should go down to the dock and get a small rowboat (i will RP the boatman and ally-chidori)


(note: im a beginner, might not be the best strategy!! )

alright captain chidori!!
*leaves to get a rowboat, talks to the renter*
we got it cheap!! lets go


(note: no worries. that's why i'm here. i'll give you hints and tips as to the best strategies along the way)

boatman: w-w-wait! are you two going to take out the blockade? then please allow me to help *boatman wraps the oars in a thick white cloth* that way, the rowing will be quieter and keep you undercover. also, it's a new moon tonight. you should go then.

chidori: thank you old man. your advice may have saved us from getting caught so early on. captain kenmei, let's go.

*both load into the boat and begin rowing toward the farthest blockade ship. they arrive near the side of the boat within an hour or so*

chidori: cap'n. we've arrived. how shall we infiltrate the ship? and then how shall we take it down as quickly as possible?

(note: try to make the mission and your actions as detailed and interactive as possible. that way, it's more fun and you might be rewarded better)


(note: hai!!)

well, captain chidori, as i remembered correctly, there should be a passage into the ship at the bottom, if there's not, then we would have to make one, near the engine, or the power room, for its a place no one would come often, unless theres something wrong with it!!
*turns to the boatman*
do u have any one-suit swimwears?? it would really help us!!

(note: i will be right back!! i gotta go clean something!!)


(note: sure thing! you are free to halt the mission anytime. we'll continue it when you're ready)

boatman: uhhh y-yes! i do let me check *digs through a cargo chest at the back of the boat and pulls out two body suits* here you go. i'll turn around so you two can change

*they change into the swimsuits*

chidori: captain, this is your first mission so please allow me to go first and open the hatch. after i've been underwater for 2 min come down. by then i should be just about done opening a hole in the ship. take that time to rush in. i'll follow after you.

*dives down into the water and two minutes pass*


(note: okay!! it turns out, im not leaving yet!!)

i'll be going now, boatman!! if something happens and we're not back, then u must leave first!!
*jumps into the water, sees chidori near the boat, goes throught the hole, and onto the boat, helps chidori up, moves behind the big engine, we both change*
okay, we'll be safe here!! they can't see us, now if someone does come in, we knock him out!! we must get to the center of the ship to be able to put the bomb there!!
*notices the two incoming people, knock both of them out, then ties them up*
i got it, lets both put on their uniform...maybe it will work captain!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.