Created by yumikikoharu
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Which better as a mode of revenge?
12393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/23/09 , edited 7/25/09
Which one is best for you?

A. Death Note- can kill anyone by writing their name on the note. But when you die, you won't go to heaven or hell.

B. Jigoku Tsushin (Hotline to Hell)- type the name of the person you hate and the Hell girl will take them to hell. You'll pay with your soul if you do this and you'll go to hell though.

C. Higurashi death- if you have watched the show, you'll know what I mean. You might kill yourself cause of the disease.

D. Geass- "I, Lelouch vi Britannia command you... DIE!!"(you get it, right?)

E. Others- have any other ideas?...

Yeah... most of you might say I'm a bad person cause of this but I just wanna know what you think....

Delete if duplicate.
Posted 7/23/09
geass! has the lowest drawback. =D
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
Death note no one would know
3597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / who cares?
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

chzna wrote:

geass! has the lowest drawback. =D


yea u sure are rite
the geass just make the user alone, if i'm not mistaken
until now i dont have too many friends
so i think living alone would be okay
therefore, i dont think lelouch feel alone
12393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

Unellmay wrote:

Death note no one would know


wow... someone else answered death note.... not just me.
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/09 , edited 7/23/09
D. Geass- "I, Lelouch vi Britannia command you... DIE!!"(you get it, right?)
Lol Yep )) This one the best i think
13375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
it's nice if you use death not because it's easy and you can easly kill the person and beside you can create a paster pieces in killing...hahahaha
2499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
Hotline to Hell. I don't care about drawbacks. All I want is revenge
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

yumikikoharu wrote:


Unellmay wrote:

Death note no one would know


wow... someone else answered death note.... not just me.



Its such an easy way to do things
you can kill people on your way to school/work or something

12393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

Unellmay wrote:


yumikikoharu wrote:


Unellmay wrote:

Death note no one would know


wow... someone else answered death note.... not just me.



Its such an easy way to do things
you can kill people on your way to school/work or something



good point. and if you got rid of it, you'll forget and you won't be able to tell your secret.
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

Unellmay wrote:


yumikikoharu wrote:


Unellmay wrote:

Death note no one would know


wow... someone else answered death note.... not just me.



Its such an easy way to do things
you can kill people on your way to school/work or something



But if you do not know the names, you can't kill them
Therefore I think that geass the best method )
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

Cherry-Trick wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


yumikikoharu wrote:


Unellmay wrote:

Death note no one would know


wow... someone else answered death note.... not just me.



Its such an easy way to do things
you can kill people on your way to school/work or something



But if you do not know the names, you can't kill them
Therefore I think that geass the best method )




I not really sure how geass works since I haven't seen much
but don't you have to be right next to them?
It has bigger drawbacks
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/24/09 , edited 7/24/09

Unellmay wrote:


Cherry-Trick wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


yumikikoharu wrote:


Unellmay wrote:

Death note no one would know


wow... someone else answered death note.... not just me.



Its such an easy way to do things
you can kill people on your way to school/work or something



But if you do not know the names, you can't kill them
Therefore I think that geass the best method )




I not really sure how geass works since I haven't seen much
but don't you have to be right next to them?
It has bigger drawbacks


But they forget, about that .... And u sure , what they die , if u ordered
So this is the best way ))

1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

Cherry-Trick wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Cherry-Trick wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


yumikikoharu wrote:


Unellmay wrote:

Death note no one would know


wow... someone else answered death note.... not just me.



Its such an easy way to do things
you can kill people on your way to school/work or something



But if you do not know the names, you can't kill them
Therefore I think that geass the best method )




I not really sure how geass works since I haven't seen much
but don't you have to be right next to them?
It has bigger drawbacks


But they forget, about that .... And u sure , what they die , if u ordered
So this is the best way ))





Can't you only order them once?
What if you screw up?
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

Unellmay wrote:


Cherry-Trick wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Cherry-Trick wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


yumikikoharu wrote:


Unellmay wrote:

Death note no one would know


wow... someone else answered death note.... not just me.



Its such an easy way to do things
you can kill people on your way to school/work or something



But if you do not know the names, you can't kill them
Therefore I think that geass the best method )




I not really sure how geass works since I haven't seen much
but don't you have to be right next to them?
It has bigger drawbacks


But they forget, about that .... And u sure , what they die , if u ordered
So this is the best way ))





Can't you only order them once?
What if you screw up?


Well I do not think that it's possible to make a mistake )))Put enough words " Kill yourself")) And we talk at once about murder .... And it 's here possible simply to compel a man to forget about that he saw ( if such were ) and not to soil a hands again.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.