First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
The Lake
Creator
2095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in a dark room
Offline
Posted 7/24/09 , edited 9/9/09
Posted 7/26/09 , edited 7/26/09
Seth walked through the trees without making a sound. He could hear the water gently streaming in the lake. He walked out of the forest and stopped at the edge of the lake.
He hesitated but he couldn't sence any lifeform around him so he grabbed his blindfold and slowly took it off. It's been years since he had taken it off, but he guessed it was safe now with no-one around.
He opened his bright red eyes and gazed at the lake.
It was beautifull
It was disgusting.
Posted 7/26/09
*kimi is hiding behind a tree looking out at the lake* *she notices a person standing at that edge of the lake and sits behind the tree hoping no one will notice her*
Posted 7/27/09
Hakumei:"ne,ne,onii-chan,when will we meet the vampire hunters?i wanna see one"
Haku:"I don't know,but i won't let them hurt u,and u better stay away from them"
Hakumei:-pouts-"But i wanna see some humans,i wanna make friends with them"-innocent smile-
Haku:"Oh.."
Hakumei:"...And then bite them..."-evil smile-
Haku:"right.."-sweatdrops and notice a lake-
Hakumei:"Wow,the lake looks beautiful and mystery too"
Haku&Hakumei:-walk near the lake watch the view-
Creator
2095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in a dark room
Offline
Posted 7/27/09
Lina stood near the water and looked up at the sky
Posted 7/27/09

Fleaon wrote:

Seth walked through the trees without making a sound. He could hear the water gently streaming in the lake. He walked out of the forest and stopped at the edge of the lake.
He hesitated but he couldn't sence any lifeform around him so he grabbed his blindfold and slowly took it off. It's been years since he had taken it off, but he guessed it was safe now with no-one around.
He opened his bright red eyes and gazed at the lake.
It was beautifull
It was disgusting.


*kimi desides to come out from behinnd the tree and walk near the edge of the water* *she silently sits down next to the person standing at the edge*
Posted 7/27/09
(I moved to the forest, if you still like to roleplay can you also go there? It's a bit confusing for me to roleplay at 2 different places lol xD)
Creator
2095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in a dark room
Offline
Posted 7/27/09
Lina felt the presence of 2 other people. but she didnt know what creatures they were
i guess there more people here. i should be careful
Posted 7/27/09
*kimi walks into the freezeing cold water of the lake*
Creator
2095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in a dark room
Offline
Posted 7/27/09
~Lina sat down on the ground and thought about her past~

Posted 7/31/09 , edited 7/31/09
Seth got sick off all the trees in the forest and walked towards the lake.
After walking past the edge for a while he found a dead tree next to it. It was turned completely black.
He slightly touched it with his fingertips and leaned against it while he let himself fall on the ground.
He didn't feel like doing anything today, it was too bothersome.
Creator
2095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in a dark room
Offline
Posted 7/31/09
~Lina sat by the water and looking down at the water~

if i could have only done something to help them
26457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/09
the water was amazing all the diffrent sea life was amazing

out of nowhere i'm a propelied into the air by a dolphinj going easy maybe ten feet"
Posted 7/31/09
Seth was aware of Lina who was a few hunderd meters away from him but there was something that was bothering.
He could hear alot of soundwaves coming from the lake. No doubt that someone was there, but he couldn't feel anything at all.
Creator
2095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in a dark room
Offline
Posted 7/31/09
~Lina looked up and saw Zeek~

i hope im not going to be surrounded by boys again. Seth is already here and a few yards away. and plus Zeek is here to.

~Lina sighed~
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.