First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
[MEMBERSHIP]- Membership Card.
Boss
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 7/24/09 , edited 7/24/09

MEMBERSHIP CARD

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Well r u tired of paying ur request everytime u request an avii or a banner?
then why don't you get a membership card now ?

Example~ this is my card




and all u need is to fill this out


Username:
Name:
Age:
Enthnic:
Hobbies:
Picture(in spoiler):


Manager
29707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeee
Offline
Posted 7/24/09 , edited 8/3/09
Username:babydeariie
Name:Rense
Age:15
Enthnic:Chinese
Hobbies:Anime/Manga/Hawt guys
Picture(in spoiler):


first to request XP

DONE
Boss
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

babydeariie wrote:

Username:babydeariie
Name:Rense
Age:15
Enthnic:Chinese
Hobbies:Anime/Manga/Hawt guys
Picture(in spoiler):


first to request XP


here you go~ rense xD

Manager
29707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeee
Offline
Posted 7/24/09


thanks ^^
the words are kinda small O.O well its nice anyway ~ ;D
Boss
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

babydeariie wrote:



thanks ^^
the words are kinda small O.O well its nice anyway ~ ;D


well thats true -.-
93029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sailing on the se...
Offline
Posted 7/25/09 , edited 8/3/09
Username: CelasLeona
Name: Leona
Age: 19
Enthnic: Christian
Hobbies: chatting, reading, animes
Picture(in spoiler):


DONE
Boss
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 7/26/09

CelasLeona wrote:

Username: CelasLeona
Name: Leona
Age: 19
Enthnic: Christian
Hobbies: chatting, reading, animes
Picture(in spoiler):



here chu go ~


Member
50300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Always near my tw...
Offline
Posted 7/26/09 , edited 8/3/09
Username: amuami
Name: Sophia and Kairi
Age: 13
Enthnic: Maltese
Hobbies: Kairi: Dacing Ballet Sophia: Playing Basketball
Picture(in spoiler




DONE
18670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 7/26/09 , edited 8/3/09
Username: bbtprincess
Name: Judy
Age: 12
Enthnic: Chinese
Hobbies: Soccer/chatting
Picture(in spoiler):



DONE
Boss
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 7/26/09

amuami wrote:

Username: amuami
Name: Sophia and Kairi
Age: 13
Enthnic: Maltese
Hobbies: Kairi: Dacing Ballet Sophia: Playing Basketball
Picture(in spoiler




here you go >.<

Boss
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 7/26/09

bbtprincess wrote:

Username: bbtprincess
Name: Judy
Age: 12
Enthnic: Chinese
Hobbies: Soccer/chatting
Picture(in spoiler):


here chu go~

Member
50300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Always near my tw...
Offline
Posted 7/26/09

ShakuganYawen25 wrote:


amuami wrote:

Username: amuami
Name: Sophia and Kairi
Age: 13
Enthnic: Maltese
Hobbies: Kairi: Dacing Ballet Sophia: Playing Basketball
Picture(in spoiler




here you go >.<



thks a lot !! ^_^
Boss
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

amuami wrote:


ShakuganYawen25 wrote:


amuami wrote:

Username: amuami
Name: Sophia and Kairi
Age: 13
Enthnic: Maltese
Hobbies: Kairi: Dacing Ballet Sophia: Playing Basketball
Picture(in spoiler




here you go >.<



thks a lot !! ^_^


ur welcome xD
Customers
16008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/3/09 , edited 8/3/09
Username:jas_san
Name:Jasmine
Age:12
Enthnic:[][][][][][][][]
Hobbies:Draawing and Watching Animes
Picture(in spoiler):


DONE
Boss
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

jas_san wrote:

Username:jas_san
Name:Jasmine
Age:12
Enthnic:[][][][][][][][]
Hobbies:Draawing and Watching Animes
Picture(in spoiler):



here chu go ~~


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.