First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
NEWS! murder of 3 children.!?
27265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/27/09
He needs to get rehab. No death sentence. Lifetime is better. ._.
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

Nyarth wrote:

There was a similar case to this news ages ago. About a man killing his own children when his wife left him if I remember.


Yeah, that's what I thought this was about until I noticed it was only posted a day ago.. :/
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/09
I'm probably going to hell for this... but o well:


Posted 7/27/09
ehhh just weak pple who can't get over problems[the wife who left him, in this case] and the incompetence+indifference of the authorities.This has become smth pretty common these days.We can't do anything about it but watch and be stupefied >_>;
Posted 7/30/09
319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / across the road
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
Why can't people nowadays be more normal. freak
27265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/09

beta-2-agonist wrote:

Why can't people nowadays be more normal. freak


Honey, what exactly is normal? Nobody is normal. =/
212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
Sigh...Kurosagi all over again...
319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / across the road
Offline
Posted 10/1/09

mizocutie wrote:


beta-2-agonist wrote:

Why can't people nowadays be more normal. freak


Honey, what exactly is normal? Nobody is normal. =/



Ok, my bad, normal people don't murdered their own family, kids. That's what normal to me.
For me nobody's perfect.

27265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/09

beta-2-agonist wrote:


mizocutie wrote:


beta-2-agonist wrote:

Why can't people nowadays be more normal. freak


Honey, what exactly is normal? Nobody is normal. =/



Ok, my bad, normal people don't murdered their own family, kids. That's what normal to me.
For me nobody's perfect.



True, nobody's perfect. >.>" Totally reminds me of Hannah Montana now. lol
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
Aw. Poor kids. Why didn't the mother take the kids with them, if she knew her husband was wacko?
7583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
Oh like i haven't heard this one before >_>
460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

jvz05 wrote:

Oh like i haven't heard this one before >_>


prolly it's a different story, just the same case. news like this one are getting common and common.

humans are turning into monsters. beware.
7583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

tweexar wrote:


jvz05 wrote:

Oh like i haven't heard this one before >_>


prolly it's a different story, just the same case. news like this one are getting common and common.

humans are turning into monsters. beware.


Yeah, i knew it was a different story. I was just being sarcastic ;D like you said, its getting common and common.
1189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/4/09 , edited 10/4/09
--> what kind of a father is that?!
--> geez,, Horrible,
-->no, horrible wouldn't do at all.. he deserve to die..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.