First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Ever Tried To...
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
ever tried to turn on the Light when its already on or tried to turn it off when its already off or maybe you tried to open a bottle when it had no cap on it or tried to open an open door idk sumthing you tried to do but it was already done from the beginning. Have you ever did these types of things?
1307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
Ya i did i drank pop when it was already empty if that counts

Edit: spelled Empty wrong >.<
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
I've done the light switch thing
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

AngelzAndDeath wrote:

Ya i did i drank pop when it was already empty if that counts

Edit: spelled Empty wrong >.<


lol i done that before

70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
i doo!!!

have you ever lost your something and it was on you all along? i have!! its so frustrating...
Posted 12/27/07
lol yeah stupid me...i also pushed on a door when it said pull.. "i was like god damn this store is cheap". the person said behind me, "you have to pull"

edit: spelling error
2669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
Is this like putting the cereal box in the fridge and putting the milk in the pantry?
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

smil3es wrote:

i doo!!!

have you ever lost your something and it was on you all along? i have!! its so frustrating...


ahahaa!! i stuck a pencil behind of my ear and thought i lost and gave up trying to find then i grabbed the pencil from my ear and started writing

2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

VeyronSengh wrote:

Is this like putting the cereal box in the fridge and putting the milk in the pantry?


i guess it can be that
Posted 12/27/07
i sat down on the toilet right after i put the toilet seat up.....
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

lol yeah stupid me...i also pushed on a door when it said pull.. "i was like god damn this store is cheap". the person said behind me, "you have to pull"

edit: spelling error


omg thats funny i love to watch my friends try to push a pull door im sitting thar laughin my ass off
2424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / australiaa
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
these things are normal to me.. it happens often
its a way of life and the way mell roles! LOL
Posted 12/27/07

n_n303 wrote:


kingbobo100 wrote:

i sat down on the toilet right after i put the toilet seat up.....


lmao! XD
that made my day


lol. glad i can make someone laugh. =)
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
i tried to wash my hands rite after i turn of the water
1665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Disneyland :)
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
Sometimes I try to turn down the radio in my car...even though the radio is off
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.