First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply (Mission) Hide-and-Seek Escort
Ancient Sun Reverend
21237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / On the road, as a...
Offline
Posted 8/6/09

chidori_chu716 wrote:


langying wrote:


cookier wrote:


langying wrote:

*nods* Yeah, let us see


umm ok . When we leave the ferry and go off the train to Palondor, we need to cover the whole area. So we have to split up( North, South, East, West) to find Rockburn. If one of us find him, you to need to find away to contact us to let us know. We might go through some trouble, but I sure we can handle it. Right??? Oh ya when we started looking for him, we can't ask random people if they seen him. They could be one of the people who is looking for Rockburn and they really don't anyone to get in there way......


Divide and conquer... Sounds pretty solid. Now we just need an efficient means of locating Rockburn and we should have it. I already gave my suggestion, so any better ideas or expansions on what I suggested would do greatly


Chidori: alright about time you guys established a plan! So I'm gonna give you guys a little help. Rockburn and I are old friends. We used to do a little music together performing for spare cash. Listen up. I'm gonna teach you one of the tunes. You can hum it when we split up and rockburn is sure to come to you. *begins singing tune*


*nods* Okay, now that we got a plan, we'll head out at dawn.
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 8/6/09

langying wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


langying wrote:


cookier wrote:


langying wrote:

*nods* Yeah, let us see


umm ok . When we leave the ferry and go off the train to Palondor, we need to cover the whole area. So we have to split up( North, South, East, West) to find Rockburn. If one of us find him, you to need to find away to contact us to let us know. We might go through some trouble, but I sure we can handle it. Right??? Oh ya when we started looking for him, we can't ask random people if they seen him. They could be one of the people who is looking for Rockburn and they really don't anyone to get in there way......


Divide and conquer... Sounds pretty solid. Now we just need an efficient means of locating Rockburn and we should have it. I already gave my suggestion, so any better ideas or expansions on what I suggested would do greatly


Chidori: alright about time you guys established a plan! So I'm gonna give you guys a little help. Rockburn and I are old friends. We used to do a little music together performing for spare cash. Listen up. I'm gonna teach you one of the tunes. You can hum it when we split up and rockburn is sure to come to you. *begins singing tune*


*nods* Okay, now that we got a plan, we'll head out at dawn.


*a few hours pass and everyone is sleeping* *loud whistle heard in the distance*

innkeeper: *knocks lightly* the ferry is leaving soon. You should probably go now
Ancient Sun Reverend
21237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / On the road, as a...
Offline
Posted 8/6/09

chidori_chu716 wrote:


langying wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


langying wrote:


cookier wrote:


langying wrote:

*nods* Yeah, let us see


umm ok . When we leave the ferry and go off the train to Palondor, we need to cover the whole area. So we have to split up( North, South, East, West) to find Rockburn. If one of us find him, you to need to find away to contact us to let us know. We might go through some trouble, but I sure we can handle it. Right??? Oh ya when we started looking for him, we can't ask random people if they seen him. They could be one of the people who is looking for Rockburn and they really don't anyone to get in there way......


Divide and conquer... Sounds pretty solid. Now we just need an efficient means of locating Rockburn and we should have it. I already gave my suggestion, so any better ideas or expansions on what I suggested would do greatly


Chidori: alright about time you guys established a plan! So I'm gonna give you guys a little help. Rockburn and I are old friends. We used to do a little music together performing for spare cash. Listen up. I'm gonna teach you one of the tunes. You can hum it when we split up and rockburn is sure to come to you. *begins singing tune*


*nods* Okay, now that we got a plan, we'll head out at dawn.


*a few hours pass and everyone is sleeping* *loud whistle heard in the distance*

innkeeper: *knocks lightly* the ferry is leaving soon. You should probably go now


*grumbles* Stupid alarm clock! *looks to everyone else* C'mon we gotta go*has already gotten up to get dressed
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 8/7/09

langying wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


langying wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


langying wrote:


cookier wrote:


langying wrote:

*nods* Yeah, let us see


umm ok . When we leave the ferry and go off the train to Palondor, we need to cover the whole area. So we have to split up( North, South, East, West) to find Rockburn. If one of us find him, you to need to find away to contact us to let us know. We might go through some trouble, but I sure we can handle it. Right??? Oh ya when we started looking for him, we can't ask random people if they seen him. They could be one of the people who is looking for Rockburn and they really don't anyone to get in there way......


Divide and conquer... Sounds pretty solid. Now we just need an efficient means of locating Rockburn and we should have it. I already gave my suggestion, so any better ideas or expansions on what I suggested would do greatly


Chidori: alright about time you guys established a plan! So I'm gonna give you guys a little help. Rockburn and I are old friends. We used to do a little music together performing for spare cash. Listen up. I'm gonna teach you one of the tunes. You can hum it when we split up and rockburn is sure to come to you. *begins singing tune*


*nods* Okay, now that we got a plan, we'll head out at dawn.


*a few hours pass and everyone is sleeping* *loud whistle heard in the distance*

innkeeper: *knocks lightly* the ferry is leaving soon. You should probably go now


*grumbles* Stupid alarm clock! *looks to everyone else* C'mon we gotta go*has already gotten up to get dressed


chidori: *yawns and changes on the spot forgetting that others are in the room* okay i'm ready -yawn-
Ancient Sun Reverend
21237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / On the road, as a...
Offline
Posted 8/7/09

chidori_chu716 wrote:


langying wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


langying wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


langying wrote:


cookier wrote:


langying wrote:

*nods* Yeah, let us see


umm ok . When we leave the ferry and go off the train to Palondor, we need to cover the whole area. So we have to split up( North, South, East, West) to find Rockburn. If one of us find him, you to need to find away to contact us to let us know. We might go through some trouble, but I sure we can handle it. Right??? Oh ya when we started looking for him, we can't ask random people if they seen him. They could be one of the people who is looking for Rockburn and they really don't anyone to get in there way......


Divide and conquer... Sounds pretty solid. Now we just need an efficient means of locating Rockburn and we should have it. I already gave my suggestion, so any better ideas or expansions on what I suggested would do greatly


Chidori: alright about time you guys established a plan! So I'm gonna give you guys a little help. Rockburn and I are old friends. We used to do a little music together performing for spare cash. Listen up. I'm gonna teach you one of the tunes. You can hum it when we split up and rockburn is sure to come to you. *begins singing tune*


*nods* Okay, now that we got a plan, we'll head out at dawn.


*a few hours pass and everyone is sleeping* *loud whistle heard in the distance*

innkeeper: *knocks lightly* the ferry is leaving soon. You should probably go now


*grumbles* Stupid alarm clock! *looks to everyone else* C'mon we gotta go*has already gotten up to get dressed


chidori: *yawns and changes on the spot forgetting that others are in the room* okay i'm ready -yawn-


(It may take a while but I want to get Cookier's reply first)
Posted 8/7/09



mmmmm...I want to get up yet. *gets up out of bed and gets dressed*
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 8/7/09


(*note: okay, to get the mission moving along we're gonna skip the boat and go straight to Palondor Coastal City*)

*walking through town with langying and cookier. stops in front of a store with clothes in the window)

chidori: ah here we are! hold on you two *runs in and comes out with victorian style clothing in boxes* here's the clothes! *hands a box to langying and cookier* okay captain. take over from here
Ancient Sun Reverend
21237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / On the road, as a...
Offline
Posted 8/8/09
*Sets the box down and pulls out a map*

Alright we'll split up. I'm going to take the theatre district in the north and the financial district in the west, Chidori-san will take the historical district in the south & the market district in the east and Cookier will take the square in the central and the tourist district in the south.
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 8/8/09

langying wrote:

*Sets the box down and pulls out a map*

Alright we'll split up. I'm going to take the theatre district in the north and the financial district in the west, Chidori-san will take the historical district in the south & the market district in the east and Cookier will take the square in the central and the tourist district in the south.


chidori: *finishing putting on clothing* understood. when and where will we rendezvous again after we all go on reconaissance?
Ancient Sun Reverend
21237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / On the road, as a...
Offline
Posted 8/9/09

chidori_chu716 wrote:


langying wrote:

*Sets the box down and pulls out a map*

Alright we'll split up. I'm going to take the theatre district in the north and the financial district in the west, Chidori-san will take the historical district in the south & the market district in the east and Cookier will take the square in the central and the tourist district in the south.


chidori: *finishing putting on clothing* understood. when and where will we rendezvous again after we all go on reconaissance?


We'll meet back here every two hours and report. If you find Rockburn during those intervals, we'll just bring him along.
Posted 8/9/09 , edited 8/9/09

langying wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


langying wrote:

*Sets the box down and pulls out a map*

Alright we'll split up. I'm going to take the theatre district in the north and the financial district in the west, Chidori-san will take the historical district in the south & the market district in the east and Cookier will take the square in the central and the tourist district in the south.


chidori: *finishing putting on clothing* understood. when and where will we rendezvous again after we all go on reconaissance?


We'll meet back here every two hours and report. If you find Rockburn during those intervals, we'll just bring him along.


ok got it captain.
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 8/10/09


chidori: hmm i guess i'll start in the historical district. *walks to the south part of town and begins singing Rockburn's song*
Ancient Sun Reverend
21237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / On the road, as a...
Offline
Posted 8/10/09

chidori_chu716 wrote:



chidori: hmm i guess i'll start in the historical district. *walks to the south part of town and begins singing Rockburn's song*


*walks towards the theater section and starts to whistle the song*
Posted 8/12/09



*walks to the square in the central and hums the Rockburn's song *
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

cookier wrote:




*walks to the square in the central and hums the Rockburn's song *

*a man in a hooded cloak runs up to cookier and grabs her from behind. he then pulls her into a nearby alleyway and puts his hand over her mouth. he speaks in a raspy voice*

unknown man: you? who...who are you?! that tune you were humming? there's no mistaking it. i wrote that tune so how do you know it and why are you going around humming it?!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.