First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
=] Avatar Request
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
36024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in Heaven
Offline
Posted 8/25/09
Mod Requesting-any
Text- (What writing you want on the avii): Don - Kun
Extras- (brushes, textures): anything
avii size: tall and thin
designs: anything
Picture- (in spoiler unit plz)
[† Loved †] Pineapple
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/27/09 , edited 8/27/09

3271865 wrote:

Mod Requesting-any
Text- (What writing you want on the avii): Don - Kun
Extras- (brushes, textures): anything
avii size: tall and thin
designs: anything
Picture- (in spoiler unit plz)


done
[† Loved †] Pineapple
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

darkmel wrote:


athena134 wrote:


darkmel wrote:

username: Darkmel
name: mel
text you want to put: anything
quote you want to put: anything
avii size: thin and tall
designs: (ex. sparkles, flowers, etc.): brushes
pic: {spoiler plz}


is there a mod you want to make your avi or are you fine with any!?


anyone pls


would you mind finding another photo for me to use?
[† Loved †] Pineapple
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

BrigadierThyme wrote:

Fill in:
username: BrigadierThyme
name: Zac
text you want to put: jst username and name
quote you want to put: none
avii size: thin and tall
designs: dark, frightening lol
pic:



pending
do you have a better photo I could use?
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
4650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

athena134 wrote:


BrigadierThyme wrote:

Fill in:
username: BrigadierThyme
name: Zac
text you want to put: jst username and name
quote you want to put: none
avii size: thin and tall
designs: dark, frightening lol
pic:



pending
do you have a better photo I could use?


no i dont...is tht a problem? the pics a good size and quality
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
Username:jepong03
name:jepong
text you want to put: sachia-san , chie
quote you want to put: none
avii size: thin and tall
design: anything


30325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / in our house
Offline
Posted 8/29/09
[




[† Loved †] Pineapple
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

jepong03 wrote:

Username:jepong03
name:jepong
text you want to put: sachia-san , chie
quote you want to put: none
avii size: thin and tall
design: anything




pending
do you have a higher quality picture I could use?
[† Loved †] Pineapple
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/29/09 , edited 12/8/09

darkmel wrote:

[






[+ Desired+] Pineapple
542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

athena134 wrote:


jepong03 wrote:

Username:jepong03
name:jepong
text you want to put: sachia-san , chie
quote you want to put: none
avii size: thin and tall
design: anything




pending
do you have a higher quality picture I could use?

no i dont have .. just use that photo .. tnx ^___^
[† Loved †] Pineapple
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/30/09 , edited 8/30/09

BrigadierThyme wrote:


athena134 wrote:


BrigadierThyme wrote:

Fill in:
username: BrigadierThyme
name: Zac
text you want to put: jst username and name
quote you want to put: none
avii size: thin and tall
designs: dark, frightening lol
pic:



pending
do you have a better photo I could use?


no i dont...is tht a problem? the pics a good size and quality


done

I'm not used to making dark avi's! hope it's not too bad!
[† Loved †] Pineapple
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

jepong03 wrote:


athena134 wrote:


jepong03 wrote:

Username:jepong03
name:jepong
text you want to put: sachia-san , chie
quote you want to put: none
avii size: thin and tall
design: anything




pending
do you have a higher quality picture I could use?

no i dont have .. just use that photo .. tnx ^___^

done

Because of the bad quality and incompleteness of the photo this the best I could do! hope it's not too bad!
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

athena134 wrote:


jepong03 wrote:


athena134 wrote:


jepong03 wrote:

Username:jepong03
name:jepong
text you want to put: sachia-san , chie
quote you want to put: none
avii size: thin and tall
design: anything




pending
do you have a higher quality picture I could use?

no i dont have .. just use that photo .. tnx ^___^

done

Because of the bad quality and incompleteness of the photo this the best I could do! hope it's not too bad!

tnx tnx tnx .. ^_^
it's good .. =)
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
8201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/30/09 , edited 8/30/09
username: Animelover64
name: shelly
text you want to put: its up to the mod
quote you want to put:its up to the mod
avii size: tall and thin
designs: (ex. sparkles, flowers, etc.)its up to the mod
pic: {spoiler plz}

Thanks youuu!
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
37309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / world w/out stran...
Offline
Posted 8/31/09
username: caicai143
name: micah
text you want to put: micah and caicai143
quote you want to put: plz you do select
avii size: medium size not to tall
designs: (ex. sparkles, flowers, etc.) rainbows . ribbons and cute background
pic: {spoiler plz}
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.