Post Reply Moderator Application
Vice Princible
13103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest hel...
Offline
Posted 7/26/09
Graphic Designers-
Helps with the graphic making such as avii making, banners, logos, and icons for this group.

Username(linked):
Name:
What do you use?:
What can you do?:
Samples(spoiler):


Special Mod-
Patrols around the group, and makes sure people follow the rules. They help update the group and organize it.They also make forums that will make people active, such as RP forums and GAME forums.

Username(linked):
Name:
How can you help?:


Hall MOD
7294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Korea (Not Yet!)
Offline
Posted 7/27/09 , edited 7/27/09
Special Mod!!!-
Username(linked): sakura12908
Name:Yuuki
How can you help?: By coming to this group everyday and Look if there is something Wierd or out of place!!

Graphic Designers!
Username(linked): sakura12908
Name:Yuuki
What do you use?:Photo Shop and Gimp2
What can you do?:Make Avis!
Samples(spoiler):

Princible
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

sakura12908 wrote:

Special Mod!!!-
Username(linked): sakura12908
Name:Yuuki
How can you help?: By coming to this group everyday and Look if there is something Wierd or out of place!!

Graphic Designers!
Username(linked): sakura12908
Name:Yuuki
What do you use?:Photo Shop and Gimp2
What can you do?:Make Avis!
Samples(spoiler):




Approved u can be a teacher now too

Princible
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/09
I wonder why no one wants to be a MOD
Hall MOD
3268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Up your... :U
Offline
Posted 8/6/09
Username(linked): Strawbeyyluver1
Name:Choko-chan
How can you help?: whatever u need help with and it looks like u could use some help ;3
Princible
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

strawberryluver1 wrote:

Username(linked): Strawbeyyluver1
Name:Choko-chan
How can you help?: whatever u need help with and it looks like u could use some help ;3


Approved

Hall MOD
9667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Batcave
Offline
Posted 9/4/09 , edited 9/4/09
Username(linked): lovieo
Name:Kaitlyn/Lee Akane
What do you use?:Photoshop CS3 Extended
What can you do?:Anything you Want Me to Do.^^
Samples(spoiler):

Profiles:


Avi's:


Userbars/Fanbars:

Princible
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 9/5/09

lovieo wrote:

Username(linked): lovieo
Name:Kaitlyn/Lee Akane
What do you use?:Photoshop CS3 Extended
What can you do?:Anything you Want Me to Do.^^
Samples(spoiler):

Profiles:


Avi's:


Userbars/Fanbars:



approved

You must be logged in to post.