First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Why are people technology-obsessed?
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / arizona usa
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
well ill still take it has help to my part thanks cloud
771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere in air...
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
umm no problem i was just expressing my views i guess
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / arizona usa
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
well if u have any other opinons id love to hear what u have to say i need a good debate n_n and ken werent good debates
771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere in air...
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

n_n303 wrote:


fluffy_mic_fluff_fluff wrote:

n_n its dont a point of letting them do what they want people dont know what they want, nor do they understand what they do therefore how can u say i care to much they people would die of hunger y u listen to a 500 ipod video!


i hope this doesnt seem rude but i had no effing idea what you said o.0 i read it 3 times trying to understand but i just couldnt. can you retype it properly or reword it so i can understand please?


i agree no offence to fluffy_mic_fluff_fluff i didnt really understand much of which you were saying O.o...

Posted 12/27/07
i got an itouch as a gift...i have to admit, it is a bit "extravagant" but shit...im not complaining .lol

819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / arizona usa
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
ok n_n
its not the fact i care about y people waste there money
its a fact they i c no point in letting people die of hunger
so y do we waste our money on unless and meaningless things instead of helping others
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

n_n303 wrote:


fluffy_mic_fluff_fluff wrote:

well if u have any other opinons id love to hear what u have to say i need a good debate n_n and ken werent good debates


first of all you are pissing me off because you cant even debate yourself, no one understands a word you are saying. If you want to debate then go and learn how to spell and then come back.



cloudedpurex wrote:

i agree no offence to fluffy_mic_fluff_fluff i didnt really understand much of which you were saying O.o...



thank you


and he says his american, pff some american he is, i bet his fresh off the boat.
1522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Melandru's Eyes
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
its all about quality ...

EDIT : sorry had to replace the /// for ....
771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere in air...
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

fluffy_mic_fluff_fluff wrote:

ok n_n
its not the fact i care about y people waste there money
its a fact they i c no point in letting people die of hunger
so y do we waste our money on unless and meaningless things instead of helping others


people die because they cannot support themselves and they are weak and instead of giving people money that we worked for let them benefit themselves and find employment and a job to better support themselves people spend money true for natural stupid reasons but its not because of society today its usually because of their selfish actions or mistakes
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / arizona usa
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
first off ken im full blooded but i hate my people and my nation u think i like the fact america destorys more dreams then they build no i dont but i deal with it " i cut out the bad things i was gonna say to u "

second n_n ur right people dont care about others but i guess it all falls on what u believe in me i believe in karma and i c it has me helping people who cant help themselves is a good thing u may not but thats ok i dont c u hads a bad person but all u did was play into a sterotype that americans a greedy losers who only want power
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / arizona usa
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
now come the heck on cloud u r telling me a child born with aids thats just his bad so no one on earth should help him nor shoudl they fell sorry for him
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

fluffy_mic_fluff_fluff wrote:

first off ken im full blooded but i hate my people and my nation u think i like the fact america destorys more dreams then they build no i dont but i deal with it " i cut out the bad things i was gonna say to u "



im talking about ur grammar. Did you attend some moronic school or something? or are u to slow to keep up with the pace?
Posted 12/27/07

cloudedpurex wrote:


fluffy_mic_fluff_fluff wrote:

ok n_n
its not the fact i care about y people waste there money
its a fact they i c no point in letting people die of hunger
so y do we waste our money on unless and meaningless things instead of helping others


people die because they cannot support themselves and they are weak and instead of giving people money that we worked for let them benefit themselves and find employment and a job to better support themselves people spend money true for natural stupid reasons but its not because of society today its usually because of their selfish actions or mistakes


in addition, you have shit loads of people in the united states (namely black people and white trash) who sit on their porch all day smoking weed waiting for their food stamps and welfare checks to come in so they can buy 22 inch rims for their cars.

I hope i dont come off as a racist. I'm just stating what i observe in southeast texas.

sorry had to edit for grammar
771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere in air...
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

fluffy_mic_fluff_fluff wrote:

now come the heck on cloud u r telling me a child born with aids thats just his bad so no one on earth should help him nor shoudl they fell sorry for him


a child born with aids is the result of a parent somewhere along the line and if he needs help he should do his best to help himself and realise he shouldnt be like his family who passed it on to him
Posted 12/27/07

cloudedpurex wrote:


fluffy_mic_fluff_fluff wrote:

now come the heck on cloud u r telling me a child born with aids thats just his bad so no one on earth should help him nor shoudl they fell sorry for him


a child born with aids is the result of a parent somewhere along the line and if he needs help he should do his best to help himself and realise he shouldnt be like his family who passed it on to him


also, children are not "born with AIDS per say". they are born with HIV. with drugs nowadays, some HIV people live even longer than normal people. Now you cant say that these people cant help themselves. But if you are talkin about the people in Africa, those people need to settle their own issues first, because as far as i can tell, the corrupt government is taking all the aid/relief and SELLING it back to the people.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.