First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Divine Confrontation
51702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ░
Offline
Posted 7/28/09
???: heh heh heh....your pride blinds you of the truth, snake. The only real gods of this world are the ones who are capable of decimating and recreating life itself. If you accomplish this than maybe the world will view you as god.
Moderator
48068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Smirkwood
Offline
Posted 7/28/09
ummm.. wat are we doing here snake master?.. *waits for any command??*
ELITE INNOVATOR
3472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ?????
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

ronielene wrote:

I never thought I'd say this but, Go Mr. Riku lol

*still recording all the battle data*


Shadow: *Notices someone is recording the battle data* .........
*Activates the GN Fangs*
Shadow: "Go Fangs!"
*The GN Fangs attack you from different angles*
Posted 7/28/09 , edited 7/28/09

DarknessShadowEmperor wrote:


ronielene wrote:

I never thought I'd say this but, Go Mr. Riku lol

*still recording all the battle data*


Shadow: *Notices someone is recording the battle data* .........
*Activates the GN Fangs*
Shadow: "Go Fangs!"
*The GN Fangs attack you from different angles*


i won't let you *shield bits protect ronie* why don't you stop picking on little girls and try shooting it out with me instead * locking on to shadow and snipes shadow reborns*
ELITE INNOVATOR
3472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ?????
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

lockon101 wrote:

i won't let you *shield bits protect ronie* why don't you stop picking on little girls and try shooting it out with me instead * locking on to shadow and snipes shadow reborns*


*Uses the GN Shield to block your attack*
Shadow: *Turns to look at you* .........
*Fires the GN Buster Launcher at you unceasingly*
Without delay, Shadow reuses his GN Fangs and fires at the possible places that you might be in when you dodge my attack.
Posted 7/28/09 , edited 7/28/09

DarknessShadowEmperor wrote:

*Uses the GN Shield to block your attack*
Shadow: *Turns to look at you* .........
*Fires the GN Buster Launcher at you unceasingly*
Without delay, Shadow reuses his GN Fangs and fires at the possible places that you might be in when you dodge my attack.


*moves away from beam * ah damn it theres nothing i can do about those fangs TSK it looks like i am going to take them head on * covers up using arms* right arm is gone but i can make do without it. I got to admit that attack was preety sweet but i an't down and out just yet,amigo. * gn shield bits surrounds shadow * you were too busy focusing on me to realize that my shield bits sneaking up on ya.*shield bits shoots at shadow*
ELITE INNOVATOR
3472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ?????
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

lockon101 wrote:

*moves away from beam * ah damn it theres nothing i can do about those fangs TSK it looks like i am going to take them head on * covers up using arms* right arm is gone but i can make do without it. I got to admit that attack was preety sweet but i an't down and out just yet,amigo. * gn shield bits surrounds shadow * you were too busy focusing on me to realize that my shield bits sneaking up on ya.*shield bits shoots at shadow*


Shadow: !!! *Uses the GN Shield to block most of your attacks*
However, the Shadow Reborns Gundam still got hit by some of the Shield Bits because there are too many of them.
Shadow: "Nice move... However..."
*Transforms into Shadow Reborns Cannon and fires all 4 GN Ultra-Mega Launchers at you*
Posted 7/28/09 , edited 7/28/09

DarknessShadowEmperor wrote:

Shadow: !!! *Uses the GN Shield to block most of your attacks*
However, the Shadow Reborns Gundam still got hit by some of the Shield Bits because there are too many of them.
Shadow: "Nice move... However..."
*Transforms into Shadow Reborns Cannon and fires all 4 GN Ultra-Mega Launchers at you*


*flys away from shots* What a powerful attack, stay cool he has me out gunned but its nothing i can't handle * cherudim recalls shield bits and takes out gn pistol*i can do this * cherudim turns around shoots and moves* i just need to pick my shoots and aim for his week points after all a battle isn't decided on the power of a mobile suit alone.
Posted 7/28/09
*still recording the battle data* haha...
Moderator
48068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Smirkwood
Offline
Posted 7/28/09
*smirks and watch the battle from far* ... XD <---- man.. i am behind ronie-chan actually~ XD
Posted 7/28/09
haha *waves at qil* ~ XD... *still recording the battle data* fun ...
Moderator
48068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Smirkwood
Offline
Posted 7/28/09
*snipes lockon* lool.. ur paying attention to shadow... nyahahas XD
Posted 7/28/09
*fires at qil's weapon*... sorry qil, lockon is my team mate
Moderator
48068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Smirkwood
Offline
Posted 7/28/09
awww dun want to fight you! T^T *dodge attack and stop fires*
Posted 7/28/09 , edited 7/28/09
i also don't wanna fight against qil...

*continues to record all the battle data, including the capabilities and special features of all the mobile suits* haha..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.