First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Divine Confrontation
Creator
22175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/30/09 , edited 7/30/09

Evyl-kun wrote:

LEVY : ...Sorry DUDE !! CONTINUE TO CRUSH ME BUT THE FIRST ONE WHO DIE IS YOU !!! ...
*Cross Arm charging and FIRE ! ... Ribbons ..hug is melting ~~*
LEVY : If you continue to hug me ...You can say "sayonara" to your arms !!!



*CONTINUES CRUSHING HIM*
RIBBONS SNAKE: LETS SEE IF YOUR CROSS ARM CHARGEING CAN MELT MY ARMS B4 I CRUSH YOUR UNIT MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVEN IF IT DOESN'T YOU UNIT WOULD BE HURT FROM THE HUG. I WON'T LET YOU GO
*HUGS HIM HARDER*
MUHA [MOD EDIT -- TOO LONG .. trouble forum ...] HA

SUPERSNAKE: I WILL GET A MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PERMIT FROM SHADOW MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEN I CAN MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Creator
16315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Nowhere.
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

supersnake wrote:


Evyl-kun wrote:

LEVY : ...Sorry DUDE !! CONTINUE TO CRUSH ME BUT THE FIRST ONE WHO DIE IS YOU !!! ...
*Cross Arm charging and FIRE ! ... Ribbons ..hug is melting ~~*
LEVY : If you continue to hug me ...You can say "sayonara" to your arms !!!



*CONTINUES CRUSHING HIM*
RIBBONS SNAKE: LETS SEE IF YOUR CROSS ARM CHARGEING CAN MELT MY ARMS B4 I CRUSH YOUR UNIT MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVEN IF IT DOESN'T YOU UNIT WOULD BE HURT FROM THE HUG. I WON'T LET YOU GO
*HUGS HIM HARDER*
MUHAHAHAHA[...]HA


LEVY : YOUR MUAHAHA is too LONG ..while you're talking yours arm is melting like hell
*continue to fire ...and boost the unit a little to move the beam direction toward Shadows*


Creator
22175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/30/09 , edited 7/30/09

Evyl-kun wrote:


supersnake wrote:


Evyl-kun wrote:

LEVY : ...Sorry DUDE !! CONTINUE TO CRUSH ME BUT THE FIRST ONE WHO DIE IS YOU !!! ...
*Cross Arm charging and FIRE ! ... Ribbons ..hug is melting ~~*
LEVY : If you continue to hug me ...You can say "sayonara" to your arms !!!



*CONTINUES CRUSHING HIM*
RIBBONS SNAKE: LETS SEE IF YOUR CROSS ARM CHARGEING CAN MELT MY ARMS B4 I CRUSH YOUR UNIT MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVEN IF IT DOESN'T YOU UNIT WOULD BE HURT FROM THE HUG. I WON'T LET YOU GO
*HUGS HIM HARDER*
MUHAHAHAHA[...]HA


LEVY : YOUR MUAHAHA is too LONG ..while you're talking yours arm is melting like hell
*continue to fire ...and boost the unit a little to move the beam direction toward Shadows*




RIBBONS SNAKE: OH NO YOU DON'T
*HEADBUTS HIS UNIT REPEATEDLY CAUSEING HIM TO MISS SHADOW*
RIBBONS SNAKE: I WILL KEEP HITTING YOUR UNIT TILL IT STOPS MOVIENG AND I WILL DRAG YOU OUT AND BEAT YOU TO DEATH
Creator
16315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Nowhere.
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

supersnake wrote:

RIBBONS SNAKE: OH NO YOU DON'T
*HEADBUTS HIS UNIT REPEATEDLY CAUSEING HIM TO MISS SHADOW*
RIBBONS SNAKE: I WILL KEEP HITTING YOUR UNIT TILL IT STOPS MOVIENG AND I WILL DRAG YOU OUT AND BEAT YOU TO DEATH


Tschh ..It's time to part-time work lol ... *GO OUT of his unit in a Haro armor and escape*
Member
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
Seventhsequence: (observes from plutone) -Salutes superior officers- Pilot Seventhsequence 4Cl confirming attendance; will study battle history over and out.
Moderator
24240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
XxraihaxX: LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE ALSO OBSERVES THE BATTLE LIKE ME
Member
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
xxraihaxx 19108
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
2X - *JUST ARRIVE AT THE BATTLEFIELD AND SEE BATTLES* PREPARES TO HELP LEVY
2X - *FLY TOWARDS SNAKE BACK * AND *USE GN LANCE TO MAKE THE SUIT GN DRIVE DAMAGE *
Posted 7/30/09 , edited 7/30/09
*watched the hug war of her leader*

Mia: Am not shocked about the gay methodes of tat ribbons gundam!! XD
Moderator
24240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
LOOKS LIKE MY HALLE MODE WILL BE TAKE OVER MY BODY U ALL WILL DIE
Posted 7/30/09

xxraihaxx wrote:

LOOKS LIKE MY HALLE MODE WILL BE TAKE OVER MY BODY U ALL WILL DIE


Lockon: even me?
Moderator
24240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

lockon101 wrote:


xxraihaxx wrote:

LOOKS LIKE MY HALLE MODE WILL BE TAKE OVER MY BODY U ALL WILL DIE


Lockon: even me?


INCLUDING U LOOKS LIKE ITS ALREADY 40 %TOOK OVER
Posted 7/30/09

xxraihaxx wrote:

INCLUDING U LOOKS LIKE ITS ALREADY 40 %TOOK OVER



Lockon: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my gundam system is down i can't do anything
Posted 7/30/09

lockon101 wrote:


xxraihaxx wrote:

INCLUDING U LOOKS LIKE ITS ALREADY 40 %TOOK OVER



Lockon: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my gundam system is down i can't do anything


*looks around and takes weapon*

Mia: Its the last time in my life where will protect ya lockon...*hmpf*
Posted 7/30/09 , edited 7/30/09

miuanna wrote:



Mia: Its the last time in my life where will protect ya lockon...*hmpf*


Lockon: Oh really ? ah man i am so gonna die now
Haro: We are gonna die, we are gonna die
Posted 7/30/09

lockon101 wrote:


miuanna wrote:



Mia: Its the last time in my life where will protect ya lockon...*hmpf*


Lockon: Oh really ? ah man i am so gonna die now


*leaves lockon*

Mia: May you rest in piece~....he thought that he was a good man!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.