First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
When "closed-eyed-characters" opened their eyes?
4182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere on plan...
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

Cheery-o wrote:

Mokona Modoki~!


Hey is that really mokona modoki's eyes when it's open? It looks photoshopped or something lol
I haven't seen this character in the real anime but i drew it! =D
3693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/09
it was funny wen that sumo guy from eyeshield 21 always open his eyes wen mango puddin is mentioned
226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 7/31/09
1374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

xean2007 wrote:


xleix66 wrote:


pachirisu_ wrote:

WHAAAT????!!!! BROCK OPENED HIS EYES??!


LOL
for the longest time i thought that dude was blind
i was like "how the fuck can a blind guy cook? they shouldnt let him near the fire"

XD

shiro mokona with eyes closed:


shiro mokona with eyes open:



WHOOOOAA I totally drew this anime character =D where is he/she from?
Since i saw a picture with that other character from google, i'm thinking it's from cardcaptor sakura??


I think that anime did have both the mokona's in it.
but the mokona's are in alot of Clamps anime.
the ones i know they are in are:
xxxHolic, Legal drug (even though it was never finished), cardcaptor sakura (i think), && Tsubasa revisor chronicles

I love the black one, he is ADDORABLE<3


heheheh
17967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Varia Castle
Offline
Posted 8/1/09

xean2007 wrote:


Cheery-o wrote:

Mokona Modoki~!


Hey is that really mokona modoki's eyes when it's open? It looks photoshopped or something lol
I haven't seen this character in the real anime but i drew it! =D


Yea ;D Mokona's eyes are so pretty in the anime! x3

15292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/09
hehehe what a werid
sub
the guy in bleach
17967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Varia Castle
Offline
Posted 8/1/09

xleix66 wrote:


xean2007 wrote:


xleix66 wrote:


pachirisu_ wrote:

WHAAAT????!!!! BROCK OPENED HIS EYES??!


LOL
for the longest time i thought that dude was blind
i was like "how the fuck can a blind guy cook? they shouldnt let him near the fire"

XD

shiro mokona with eyes closed:


shiro mokona with eyes open:



WHOOOOAA I totally drew this anime character =D where is he/she from?
Since i saw a picture with that other character from google, i'm thinking it's from cardcaptor sakura??


I think that anime did have both the mokona's in it.
but the mokona's are in alot of Clamps anime.
the ones i know they are in are:
xxxHolic, Legal drug (even though it was never finished), cardcaptor sakura (i think), && Tsubasa revisor chronicles

I love the black one, he is ADDORABLE<3


heheheh


Lol Both the Mokonas are so awesome xD I love it when they open their eyes ;D I dunt think CCS has them tho.
1374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/09

Cheery-o wrote:


xleix66 wrote:


xean2007 wrote:


xleix66 wrote:


pachirisu_ wrote:

WHAAAT????!!!! BROCK OPENED HIS EYES??!


LOL
for the longest time i thought that dude was blind
i was like "how the fuck can a blind guy cook? they shouldnt let him near the fire"

XD

shiro mokona with eyes closed:


shiro mokona with eyes open:



WHOOOOAA I totally drew this anime character =D where is he/she from?
Since i saw a picture with that other character from google, i'm thinking it's from cardcaptor sakura??


I think that anime did have both the mokona's in it.
but the mokona's are in alot of Clamps anime.
the ones i know they are in are:
xxxHolic, Legal drug (even though it was never finished), cardcaptor sakura (i think), && Tsubasa revisor chronicles

I love the black one, he is ADDORABLE<3


heheheh


Lol Both the Mokonas are so awesome xD I love it when they open their eyes ;D I dunt think CCS has them tho.


u sure?
maybe im just getting CCs mixed uo with Tsubasa R, because of the characters >.> lol
17967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Varia Castle
Offline
Posted 8/1/09

xleix66 wrote:


Cheery-o wrote:


xleix66 wrote:


xean2007 wrote:


xleix66 wrote:


pachirisu_ wrote:

WHAAAT????!!!! BROCK OPENED HIS EYES??!


LOL
for the longest time i thought that dude was blind
i was like "how the fuck can a blind guy cook? they shouldnt let him near the fire"

XD

shiro mokona with eyes closed:


shiro mokona with eyes open:



WHOOOOAA I totally drew this anime character =D where is he/she from?
Since i saw a picture with that other character from google, i'm thinking it's from cardcaptor sakura??


I think that anime did have both the mokona's in it.
but the mokona's are in alot of Clamps anime.
the ones i know they are in are:
xxxHolic, Legal drug (even though it was never finished), cardcaptor sakura (i think), && Tsubasa revisor chronicles

I love the black one, he is ADDORABLE<3


heheheh


Lol Both the Mokonas are so awesome xD I love it when they open their eyes ;D I dunt think CCS has them tho.


u sure?
maybe im just getting CCs mixed uo with Tsubasa R, because of the characters >.> lol


Lol too much crossovering xD Yea the Mokonas aren't in it(unfortunately D:) But I think Kero was in one ep of the anime xD
1374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/09

Cheery-o wrote:


xleix66 wrote:


Cheery-o wrote:


xleix66 wrote:


xean2007 wrote:


xleix66 wrote:


pachirisu_ wrote:

WHAAAT????!!!! BROCK OPENED HIS EYES??!


LOL
for the longest time i thought that dude was blind
i was like "how the fuck can a blind guy cook? they shouldnt let him near the fire"

XD

shiro mokona with eyes closed:


shiro mokona with eyes open:



WHOOOOAA I totally drew this anime character =D where is he/she from?
Since i saw a picture with that other character from google, i'm thinking it's from cardcaptor sakura??


I think that anime did have both the mokona's in it.
but the mokona's are in alot of Clamps anime.
the ones i know they are in are:
xxxHolic, Legal drug (even though it was never finished), cardcaptor sakura (i think), && Tsubasa revisor chronicles

I love the black one, he is ADDORABLE<3


heheheh


Lol Both the Mokonas are so awesome xD I love it when they open their eyes ;D I dunt think CCS has them tho.


u sure?
maybe im just getting CCs mixed uo with Tsubasa R, because of the characters >.> lol


Lol too much crossovering xD Yea the Mokonas aren't in it(unfortunately D:) But I think Kero was in one ep of the anime xD


haha that may be so :3
1262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / the tennis court!!!
Offline
Posted 8/1/09
Fuji senpai! His eyes are usually closed, but when he gets serious, he opens them.. xD
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lahore
Offline
Posted 8/1/09
i luvd vincent law when he opened his eyes in Ergo Proxy!!
8594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/1/09
Fuji from prince of tennis
He open his eyes when he has a competitive match with the opponent
He looks so ugly when opening his eyes
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere in sinn...
Offline
Posted 8/6/09
?
875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 8/6/09
I always thought that Gin from Bleach would have evil eyes and I was right

btw this is what Brock looks like with his eyes open if some of you were wondering



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.