First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply membership cards .!!!! :]
Member
1303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/8/09





hontouni arigato!!
Member
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/10/09 , edited 8/10/09
username : heysayella
name : ella
birthday : november 13, 1993
nationality : filipino
YU-TO-RI : chiiii



arigatou!
Creator
5331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

heysayella wrote:

username : heysayella
name : ella
birthday : november 13, 1993
nationality : filipino
YU-TO-RI : chiiii



arigatou!




hey say!!!!here's your card!!!!






hope you like it!!!
Member
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/11/09
arigatou ..
i like it ..
love it ..
thanks again ..

Member
15711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 日本です、、祖費手フィリピン人です
Offline
Posted 8/15/09
username : phanyang040925
name : phanyang / phan-chan
birthday : nov.21,93
nationality : filipino
YU-TO-RI :
anoo can i have too chinen and yuto onegaishimasu



for chinen


for yuto



Creator
5331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/15/09



sure!you can have the two of them~ here's your card!!!!

for chii~~


for yuto~~


sana magustuhan mo~~~
Member
15711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 日本です、、祖費手フィリピン人です
Offline
Posted 8/16/09


tomajun wrote:




sure!you can have the two of them~ here's your card!!!!

for chii~~


for yuto~~


sana magustuhan mo~~~





KYaaaaaa...hontouni arigatou
ureshii !:D
Member
328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in CHiNEN YUURi'S...
Offline
Posted 8/19/09 , edited 8/19/09
username :MiCHii25
name :MiRAi
birthday :aug 25 1994
nationality :Fil-Jap
YU-TO-RI : chii

picture:
Creator
5331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/20/09


hey girl!!here's your card!!!



hope you'll like it!!!!
Member
328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in CHiNEN YUURi'S...
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

tomajun wrote:



hey girl!!here's your card!!!



hope you'll like it!!!!


arigato i really like it
62123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Ninja
Offline
Posted 9/14/09
username : chloebob825
name : Chloe
birthday : December 3rd 1992
nationality : English
YU-TO-RI : Chinen Yuri

picture :
Creator
5331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/16/09

chloebob825 wrote:

username : chloebob825
name : Chloe
birthday : December 3rd 1992
nationality : English
YU-TO-RI : Chinen Yuri

picture :



here's your card!!^^



sorry it's late!!!

62123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Ninja
Offline
Posted 9/16/09

tomajun wrote:


chloebob825 wrote:

username : chloebob825
name : Chloe
birthday : December 3rd 1992
nationality : English
YU-TO-RI : Chinen Yuri

picture :



here's your card!!^^



sorry it's late!!!



wow thanks - - I love it!!!! :D

Member
1684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / MunTinLuPa, Phili...
Offline
Posted 10/29/09
username : stargazer011
name : jeru-chan
birthday : November 11
nationality : Filipino
YU-TO-RI : CHII

picture :
Creator
5331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

stargazer011 wrote:

username : stargazer011
name : jeru-chan
birthday : November 11
nationality : Filipino
YU-TO-RI : CHII

picture :


here you go...



well,hope you'll like it...^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.