Creator
3915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / NC
Offline
Posted 7/27/09
Please use this when looking for your lover.

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Pic:
What are you looking for?:
Creator
3915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / NC
Offline
Posted 7/27/09 , edited 7/27/09
Name:Roia
Age:18
Gender:Female vampire
Pic:



What are you looking for?:I want a male who can deal with her upity attitude, and who will love her for eternity, dont mater if its vampire/demon or humen.
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
Name:
Lamia Lucias
Age:
24 (>.< think thats was I put before)
Gender: Female
Pic:

What are you looking for?: A vampire male that is dark deep and sort of quiet ^^
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 9/2/09

xLemonAngelx wrote:

Name:Roia
Age:18
Gender:Female vampire
Pic:



What are you looking for?:I want a male who can deal with her upity attitude, and who will love her for eternity, dont mater if its vampire/demon or humen.


Name:Seth
Age:19
Gender:male
Pic:
What are you looking for?:any girl he can drink off from and doesn't matter if she hurts him
Creator
3915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / NC
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


xLemonAngelx wrote:

Name:Roia
Age:18
Gender:Female vampire
Pic:



What are you looking for?:I want a male who can deal with her upity attitude, and who will love her for eternity, dont mater if its vampire/demon or humen.


Name:Seth
Age:19
Gender:male
Pic:
What are you looking for?:any girl he can drink off from and doesn't matter if she hurts him


Sure
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 9/3/09


Sure

so I can rp now?
Creator
3915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / NC
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:



Sure


so I can rp now?

Sure ^^
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

xLemonAngelx wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:



Sure


so I can rp now?


Sure ^^

thx!
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 9/3/09
Name:Kira
Age:15
Gender:Female
Race:human
78740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 9/7/09 , edited 9/7/09
Name: Sato Rena
Age: 18
gender: female
race: human
what are you looking for? :
Not for an bf , rather for those who wan't to have a crush on her

---- sorry no pic here ---- see my character info for it
Posted 9/25/09
Name: Sakura Hanjiro
Age: 14
Gender: Girl
Pic:

What are you looking for?: Vampire Boy
Member
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
Katsumi Tsukino,
Seven/eighteen of age
Female Vampire
Not particularly looking for any race but atleast a guy

You must be logged in to post.