Post Reply The Most Popular Young Actor of 2007
Posted 12/27/07 , edited 12/29/07
ohhh... sadly everyone..
its closed. he's fourth.

here's the places.

1 Yamapi/Yamashita Tomohisa
2 ?????
3 Ikuta Toma
4 Jun Matsumoto
5 Kazunari Ninomiya
6 Oguri Shun
7 Akira Kato
8 Hiraoka Yuuta
9 ????
10 Kamiki Ryunosuke
11 Koike Teppei
12 Sho Sakurai
Member
14395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the great northwest
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
dude!! how can i do that? i don't understand japanese,,,
Member
4660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / MAT$U-LAND ;D
Offline
Posted 12/27/07

starnight18 wrote:

dude!! how can i do that? i don't understand japanese,,,




ahaha sooo true for me too! I would vote for him but I have no clue what that site says!
Member
35469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / DA RAINBOW CITY
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

m_lea wrote:


starnight18 wrote:

dude!! how can i do that? i don't understand japanese,,,




ahaha sooo true for me too! I would vote for him but I have no clue what that site says!


Go 2 this site & tranlate:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

hope that helps
Member
35469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / DA RAINBOW CITY
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
yay go matsujun!!!!!!!!!!
Creator
1911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a Jun world of...
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
Try posting the link on Google, and when it comes up in the search, next to it click Translate this Page, and it should work. Otherwise babel fish is our last hope! haha thanks for the link! Let's keep voting!!!
Member
14395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the great northwest
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

cagalli_hibiki wrote:


m_lea wrote:


starnight18 wrote:

dude!! how can i do that? i don't understand japanese,,,




ahaha sooo true for me too! I would vote for him but I have no clue what that site says!


Go 2 this site & tranlate:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

hope that helps





arigato guzaimas!!!
Member
35469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / DA RAINBOW CITY
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

starnight18 wrote:


cagalli_hibiki wrote:


m_lea wrote:


starnight18 wrote:

dude!! how can i do that? i don't understand japanese,,,




ahaha sooo true for me too! I would vote for him but I have no clue what that site says!


Go 2 this site & tranlate:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

hope that helps





arigato guzaimas!!!


no problem thats what fans do..
help each other
Posted 12/29/07
woooow; johnny boys took over the list :D

UPS TO YAMAPI. MATSUJUN, NINO, TOMA, AND SHO!
Member
35469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / DA RAINBOW CITY
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

lovemixin wrote:

woooow; johnny boys took over the list :D

UPS TO YAMAPI. MATSUJUN, NINO, TOMA, AND SHO!


yeah JE must be proud oh em..

Member
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Usually in the US...
Offline
Posted 1/8/08
ok i really do like all of the guys, but i can't understand how (w/ no offense 2 his fans) Ikuta Toma beat Jun. I mean the guy's funny, especially in Hana Kimi, but he is nowhere near as hot as Jun!

Still 4th thats a pretty hot spot! Congrats Jun!!
Member
52206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥ In YamaPi's Hea...
Offline
Posted 1/13/08

lovemixin wrote:

woooow; johnny boys took over the list :D

UPS TO YAMAPI. MATSUJUN, NINO, TOMA, AND SHO!



those are like the hottest people ever!!! i dont aree with nino too much, but i was happy oguri shun was on there!!
You must be logged in to post.