First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply REQUESTS:Profiles
2098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Candy Island
Offline
Posted 7/27/09 , edited 7/31/09
About me:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Rules:
Fav anime:
Fav Manga:
Best Buddie:
Favorite Candy:
Mod Request:
Theme:
Payment: 2 photos
Pictures: [put in spoilers and uplaod them to the payment folder and right your username in the caption]

request,kaythanksbye(:

AND DO NOT FORGET IF I MAKE IT YOU MUST USE IT BECAUSE IT TAKES A LOT OF HARDWORK!! ^^ okay thansk(:

Requestor
312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / the Space-Time Co...
Offline
Posted 7/28/09 , edited 7/28/09
About me:
Hi call me reba-chan or r-chi
There is a 99.9% chance that i will become your buddie.
I'm not much of a talker but when I'm happy I talk a lot and really random.
I love movies there my favorite thing to watch besides anime :P
My favorite book is Jurassick Park. Its also my favorite movie.
I also love listening to music. It helps lighten the mood at times.

Well thats a bit about me! (i guess)
reba-chan
Likes: anime,manga, soccor, swimming, computer, thinking, music, reading, bike riding
Dislikes: not sure
Rules: Just be yourself. If you be yourself then you will have the most fun.
Fav anime: ghost hunt and sailor moon
Fav Manga: Time Stranger Kyoko, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, +Anima
Best Buddie: SHIMMER102 and PIDDA29!
Favorite Candy: SNICKERS!

i also wanted you to do a picture for me if you can. i'll let you choose so suprise me.
2098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Candy Island
Offline
Posted 7/28/09 , edited 7/29/09

breakingdawnr2d2 wrote:

About me:
Hi call me reba-chan or r-chi
There is a 99.9% chance that i will become your buddie.
I'm not much of a talker but when I'm happy I talk a lot and really random.
I love movies there my favorite thing to watch besides anime :P
My favorite book is Jurassick Park. Its also my favorite movie.
I also love listening to music. It helps lighten the mood at times.

Well thats a bit about me! (i guess)
reba-chan
Likes: anime,manga, soccor, swimming, computer, thinking, music, reading, bike riding
Dislikes: not sure
Rules: Just be yourself. If you be yourself then you will have the most fun.
Fav anime: ghost hunt and sailor moon
Fav Manga: Time Stranger Kyoko, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, +Anima
Best Buddie: SHIMMER102 and PIDDA29!
Favorite Candy: SNICKERS!

i also wanted you to do a picture for me if you can. i'll let you choose so suprise me.


profile


avii



Requestor
312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / the Space-Time Co...
Offline
Posted 7/28/09
OMY GOSH THAT IS AWSOME! THANK YOU!

R-CHAN
2098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Candy Island
Offline
Posted 7/29/09

breakingdawnr2d2 wrote:

OMY GOSH THAT IS AWSOME! THANK YOU!

R-CHAN


your welcome^^

Graphic Maker (:
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / COOKIE LAND!!!!
Offline
Posted 7/31/09 , edited 7/31/09
About me:
Konichiwa! Minna~ You may call me Mio~(when you buddy me) My best buddies always say that I'm a crazy hyper, way too active, hilarious, silly, outgoing, lazy person...-_- I'm the type that would go jump a few circles outside in the sun suddenly...O.O I'm going to accept all buddy requests, so please buddy me!!!

Likes:
~Friends
~Family
~Anime
~Manga
~Computer
~CRUNCHYROLL!!!XD

Dislikes:
~Backstabbers
~Liars
~School!!!
~Homework
~Stealers
~Bugs
~Harmful animals

Rules:
~No Stealing!!!
~Don't buddy me if you just want to stack up your buddy list!!!
~If you buddy me, talk to me once in a while, or else......
~No use of bad language in my guestbook!!!

Favorite anime:
~Full Moon wo Sagashite
~Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
~Kamichama Karin
~Special A
~Itazura na Kiss
~Kodocha
~etc...

Favorite Manga:
~Gakuen Alice
~Full Moon wo Sagashite
~Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
~Special A
~Kamichama Karin
~Kamichama Karin Chu

Best Buddy:
~Bhanuboo

Favorite Candy:
Milky Way

Mod request:
shimmer102

Theme:
Hatsune miku

Pictures:

use any picture that you want, make it look cute, kays?

Thanks soooo much!!!

2098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Candy Island
Offline
Posted 7/31/09 , edited 7/31/09

cltmit213 wrote:

About me:
Konichiwa! Minna~ You may call me Mio~(when you buddy me) My best buddies always say that I'm a crazy hyper, way too active, hilarious, silly, outgoing, lazy person...-_- I'm the type that would go jump a few circles outside in the sun suddenly...O.O I'm going to accept all buddy requests, so please buddy me!!!

Likes:
~Friends
~Family
~Anime
~Manga
~Computer
~CRUNCHYROLL!!!XD

Dislikes:
~Backstabbers
~Liars
~School!!!
~Homework
~Stealers
~Bugs
~Harmful animals

Rules:
~No Stealing!!!
~Don't buddy me if you just want to stack up your buddy list!!!
~If you buddy me, talk to me once in a while, or else......
~No use of bad language in my guestbook!!!

Favorite anime:
~Full Moon wo Sagashite
~Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
~Kamichama Karin
~Special A
~Itazura na Kiss
~Kodocha
~etc...

Favorite Manga:
~Gakuen Alice
~Full Moon wo Sagashite
~Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
~Special A
~Kamichama Karin
~Kamichama Karin Chu

Best Buddy:
~Bhanuboo

Favorite Candy:
Milky Way

Mod request:
shimmer102

Theme:
Hatsune miku

Pictures:

use any picture that you want, make it look cute, kays?

Thanks soooo much!!!



here it is^^
hope you like it(:





Graphic Maker (:
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / COOKIE LAND!!!!
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

shimmer102 wrote:


cltmit213 wrote:

About me:
Konichiwa! Minna~ You may call me Mio~(when you buddy me) My best buddies always say that I'm a crazy hyper, way too active, hilarious, silly, outgoing, lazy person...-_- I'm the type that would go jump a few circles outside in the sun suddenly...O.O I'm going to accept all buddy requests, so please buddy me!!!

Likes:
~Friends
~Family
~Anime
~Manga
~Computer
~CRUNCHYROLL!!!XD

Dislikes:
~Backstabbers
~Liars
~School!!!
~Homework
~Stealers
~Bugs
~Harmful animals

Rules:
~No Stealing!!!
~Don't buddy me if you just want to stack up your buddy list!!!
~If you buddy me, talk to me once in a while, or else......
~No use of bad language in my guestbook!!!

Favorite anime:
~Full Moon wo Sagashite
~Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
~Kamichama Karin
~Special A
~Itazura na Kiss
~Kodocha
~etc...

Favorite Manga:
~Gakuen Alice
~Full Moon wo Sagashite
~Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
~Special A
~Kamichama Karin
~Kamichama Karin Chu

Best Buddy:
~Bhanuboo

Favorite Candy:
Milky Way

Mod request:
shimmer102

Theme:
Hatsune miku

Pictures:

use any picture that you want, make it look cute, kays?

Thanks soooo much!!!



here it is^^
hope you like it(:





its very kawaii!!!!arigato sooo much!!!!
Requestor
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / La Push, Washington
Offline
Posted 7/31/09
About me: Ellie/ Ashton is my name. I'm taken by Ethan Ray Hager I'm a freshmen in high school. January is my party day. I love my friends and family. I love to listen to music and make up dances.I have alot of bestfriends. But my main ones are: Phionex, Jori, Jasmin, Savannah, Drewbert, Skyyler (Skyy), and mostly Savannah Hollisio.
Likes: Music, familio (family), movies, modeling, Sims 2 & 3, ext.
Dislikes: Anything that annoys me.
Rules: No touchy my muffin!, no stealing my muffin, no playing w/ my muffin, no looking at my muffin, and don't get in my face
Fav Anime: Full Moon
Fav Manga: Mamotte Lollipop, Kitchen Princess
Best Buddie: Pidda29
Favorite Candy: Reese's Cups
Mod Request: pidda29
Theme: pretty
Payment: freee, cuz im pidda29's cousin, she said so :P
Pictures: [put in spoilers and uplaod them to the payment folder and right your username in the caption]
Main Maker (;
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

ellie_clover wrote:

About me: Ellie/ Ashton is my name. I'm taken by Ethan Ray Hager I'm a freshmen in high school. January is my party day. I love my friends and family. I love to listen to music and make up dances.I have alot of bestfriends. But my main ones are: Phionex, Jori, Jasmin, Savannah, Drewbert, Skyyler (Skyy), and mostly Savannah Hollisio.
Likes: Music, familio (family), movies, modeling, Sims 2 & 3, ext.
Dislikes: Anything that annoys me.
Rules: No touchy my muffin!, no stealing my muffin, no playing w/ my muffin, no looking at my muffin, and don't get in my face
Fav Anime: Full Moon
Fav Manga: Mamotte Lollipop, Kitchen Princess
Best Buddie: Pidda29
Favorite Candy: Reese's Cups
Mod Request: pidda29
Theme: pretty
Payment: freee, cuz im pidda29's cousin, she said so :P
Pictures: [put in spoilers and uplaod them to the payment folder and right your username in the caption]


Main Maker (;
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 7/31/09


here it is:

Requestor
28448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my Own World
Offline
Posted 8/1/09

About me: Hi my name is Michelle, but you can call me Mei or Mimi. I'm very energetic, but sometimes I can be so quiet you wouldn't know I'm here. I'm complicated to figure out. Music is my life, without it I don't know what I would do. I was born on April 5th XD. I love my Family and all my friends. Well if you wanna know more about me, BUDDY ME!
Likes: Volleyball
The color blue
Wolves and Huskies
Talking
Randomness

Dislikes:
Mean people
People who are mean to my friends
Jerks and cheaters
Spiders and Sharks

Rules: Buddy me, talk to me
Be nice to my friends
Don't hate my Randomness
NO MEAN WORDS

Fav anime: Pokemon, Shugo Chara, Clannad, Itazura na Kiss, Naruto, Vampire Knight, Code Geass, and more
Fav Manga: Hell Girl

Best Buddie: llilaznboi & kagome-kara & Weirdo_Anime_Girl
Favorite Candy: CHOCOLATE!!!! SOUR
S!!!!

Mod Request: shimmer102
Theme:Summer Fun
Payment: 2 photos
Pictures

Posted 8/1/09 , edited 8/1/09
About me: My name is Bella. I'm nice,cool,funny,and a great friend.I love to listen to music,draw,play video games,and hang with my friends. I can cook,and play the violin. I play Volleyball,baseball,softball,and sometimes i play football,and soccer. I wanna learn how to snowboard and skateboard. I also stand by my friends and if you ever hurt them i'll kill you. So plz buddy me^-^

Likes: boys,youtube,Crunchyroll,and video games

Dislikes: people who think they all that, and people who enjoys hurting other people

Rules: Be nice and RESPECT ME and my FREINDS!!!!

Fav anime: Naruto,One piece,Bleach,Shugo Chara,Inuyasha,and samurai Champloo

Fav Manga: Vampier Knight

Best Buddie: (don't have one)

Favorite Candy: ANYTHING CHOCLOATE!!!

Mod Request: anyone

Theme: Naruto Shippuden (sasuke)

Payment: 2 photos

Pictures:




Main Maker (;
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 8/1/09

SexywhenBored wrote:

About me: My name is Bella. I'm nice,cool,funny,and a great friend.I love to listen to music,draw,play video games,and hang with my friends. I can cook,and play the violin. I play Volleyball,baseball,softball,and sometimes i play football,and soccer. I wanna learn how to snowboard and skateboard. I also stand by my friends and if you ever hurt them i'll kill you. So plz buddy me^-^

Likes: boys,youtube,Crunchyroll,and video games

Dislikes: people who think they all that, and people who enjoys hurting other people

Rules: Be nice and RESPECT ME and my FREINDS!!!!

Fav anime: Naruto,One piece,Bleach,Shugo Chara,Inuyasha,and samurai Champloo

Fav Manga: Vampier Knight

Best Buddie: (don't have one)

Favorite Candy: ANYTHING CHOCLOATE!!!

Mod Request: anyone

Theme: Naruto Shippuden (sasuke)

Payment: 2 photos

Pictures:






Requestor
55371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/2/09 , edited 8/2/09
About me: HeY Guyz Its me KurakenShIn

May flor
Real name

may2x,mayot,may,mayang,yang2x
Nick Name

18
Age

May 18,1991
b-date


Im not a monster that will eat YOU,so dont be afraid to buddy ME^^

=^^=my other accounts and usenames=^^=

imeem.....................faye otohata
facebook..................mayflor
multiply.....................kura18
animecomments....faye
plurk...........................farah
tagged........................mayflor
asianpopcorn...........hanah2
popperssite...............mayflor
friendster....................[email protected]
ym.................................just pm me if u want to add me

Likes:making friends,anime,manga,k-pop,j-pop,drama,music

Dislikes:thunder,lighting,and scary things.

Rules:talk to me then u will know my true identity.

Fav anime:Samurai x,gundam seed,naruto,bleach,detective conan,vampire knight,shugo chara,and many more
Fav Manga:Vampire kniGht,naruto,kaichou wa maid sama,kimi no iru mach,and many more
Best Buddie:Gelaiye,Yuwash,Jezri

Favorite Candy:anything

Mod Request:shimmer102

Theme:mix anime





First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.