First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What are you thinking right now??
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 7/29/09
im thinking on how school is going to suck..
Posted 7/29/09
I shouldn't have burned dinner...
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

choclate28 wrote:

I shouldn't have burned dinner...


burned as in literally burned?.
19498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Use your imaginat...
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
How a tadpole is gonna grow up:D (completely Random )
Posted 7/30/09
Why my brain asks itself, "What exactly am I thinking now and why does what I'm thinking affects me? "
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
my 21st birthday tomorrow, and my holiday.. and whether i should make a cup noodle right now or not, coz i'm getting hungry..
Retue 
56595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Luleå Sweden
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

quinnluna wrote:

my 21st birthday tomorrow, and my holiday.. and whether i should make a cup noodle right now or not, coz i'm getting hungry..


Well happy birthday then.



Anyways im thinking about taking a shower because i just got back from the gym.
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

Retue wrote:


quinnluna wrote:

my 21st birthday tomorrow, and my holiday.. and whether i should make a cup noodle right now or not, coz i'm getting hungry..


Well happy birthday then.



Anyways im thinking about taking a shower because i just got back from the gym.


thank you!! :)
560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / F / I'm not even sure...
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
I'm thinking about how I better get off the computer and finish my summer project before school starts back up o_o;; And that I procrastinate too much. XD Oh, and oatmeal. o.o Cause Im hungry. For Oatmeal O_o..
Posted 7/30/09

Shohee wrote:


choclate28 wrote:

I shouldn't have burned dinner...


burned as in literally burned?.


Yeah, I was warming my dinner on the stove, I putted it on high. I left to watch TV for 30 minutes, I totally forgot about dinner. When I came back, it was burning. Smoke was everywhere. My parents yelled at me. Sometimes, I do think I have ADD, maybe even ADHD.
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

choclate28 wrote:


Shohee wrote:


choclate28 wrote:

I shouldn't have burned dinner...


burned as in literally burned?.


Yeah, I was warming my dinner on the stove, I putted it on high. I left to watch TV for 30 minutes, I totally forgot about dinner. When I came back, it was burning. Smoke was everywhere. My parents yelled at me. Sometimes, I do think I have ADD, maybe even ADHD.


xD lol
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
where i'm going pretty soon xD
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Oakland, CA.
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
l'm thinking...

How long am l going to last like this?..
Posted 7/30/09
My mind is the only place That is private. No.
4962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada♥
Offline
Posted 8/7/09
food : o
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.